kev.long@live.com

Looking for a challenge

Airfield is just as easy as hunting for shitty virgin players on the coast. No one's a challenge for me. I took on 4 snipers at the airfield with empty tin cans just to try and make it a challenge. In the end, I guess the raw power and damage of tin is too much for a shit player to handle.

Edited by zDk

Airfield is just as easy as hunting for shitty virgin players on the coast. No one's a challenge for me. I took on 4 snipers at the airfield with empty tin cans just to try and make it a challenge. In the end, I guess the raw power and damage of tin is too much for a shit player to handle.

Tin cans are for noobs. Yesterday I killed half a dozen virgins just by ramming them with my body. Try slapping them with a rifle first to get used to that kind of fighting.

You're clearly a virgin.

Agreed, come meet me anywhere, I've destroyed any clan I've ever encountered, so have fun virgin shitbag.

You sound like a Big ass douche bag dude lol..Honestly this isn't cod where you wanna 1v1 one person to show who is better.

Oh and there is lots of players playing dayz around the world so your not the one my freind.

Agreed, come meet me anywhere, I've destroyed any clan I've ever encountered, so have fun virgin shitbag.

I bet you see a lot of top grade clans heading into elektro, hey? Screenshot right now of your kill count. You can cover over your name because I know you're a pussy, and we'll hunt you down, but I bet you've died some time in the last few days.

I bet you see a lot of top grade clans heading into elektro, hey? Screenshot right now of your kill count. You can cover over your name because I know you're a pussy, and we'll hunt you down, but I bet you've died some time in the last few days.

I see a lot of top grade clans everywhere but in the end they all die. Sure I've died before, only hacks teleporting everyone or nuking the entire server, it's unavoidable but regardless I still stomp shitbags and virgins like yourself regardless of where I am.

I see a lot of top grade clans everywhere but in the end they all die. Sure I've died before, only hacks teleporting everyone or nuking the entire server, it's unavoidable but regardless I still stomp shitbags and virgins like yourself regardless of where I am.

Oh please. I looked at your profile and this is your only post.

Oh please. I looked at your profile and this is your only post.

I'm not sure what your virgin brain is even trying to point out? Unlike other virgins and shit players, I don't post every single kill I get and say how guilty I feel about killing a person. It's a game where shit players and virgins like yourself die, you lose everything and I loot your dead corpse as I laugh IRL at your virgin, terrible self.

you sir seem to have an odd obsession with virgins.

It's the other way around.

I have a chellenge!

Step 1: Respawn fresh and new

Step 2: Drop your backpack, bandaid, painkiller, and flashlight

Step 3: Find a corwbar

Step 4: Kill everything

Step 5:(optional) Record it and post it on youtube

Well that sounds like a mighty challenge lol :P

The mouth of the poster must compensate for another part of his body, which also explains his obession with VIRGIN VIRGIN BLAH BLAH BLAH

The mouth of the poster must compensate for another part of his body, which also explains his obession with VIRGIN VIRGIN BLAH BLAH BLAH

Are you trying to compensate for your virginity? Try harder. Your virginity is enormous.

Oh please. If you're online for awhile tonight like I am, I can guarantee that at some point this will all end with me standing over your pathetic dead body. You really are a joke.

Give me your name. I don't want to have to kill people that don't deserve to die.

Edited by AussieStig