kev.long@live.com

Looking for a challenge

I've been server hopping constantly, I'm a bandit by nature. I kill on sight, weapon or not.

I pillage, scavenge, and terrorize all the sad virgins who think this game would be fun.

In the end though, it has become tedious killing new players and awful people in ghillies who think this is ghost recon and can't seem to snipe for their lives.

Enough with my bandit story and on to the point. I'm looking for a challenge. If you and your "crew" think you're tough shit, drop me a server or tell me what server you would prefer. I will hunt you and your crew down, guaranteed ez kill.

This is a dog eat dog world and in the end, you're all virgins.

~stay piss3d

KILLS OF SHIT PLAYERS:

Ghillie Suit Sniper on US123 with AS50 on Elektro's Sniper Hill looking out to Drakon - [MCM]Breakl8tr - DEAD VIRGIN

US123 - [MCM] base raided, hacker blew up tents on Drakon, followed all the way to the other big ass island. Found tents, sniped 5 members, satchel charge tents. Take PBX, blow it up. Mission accomplished. MCM Virgin Squad.

Edited by zDk

Haha, i probably wouldn't try finding challenges of I were you, they could easily drop you into a trap.

I have a chellenge!

Step 1: Respawn fresh and new

Step 2: Drop your backpack, bandaid, painkiller, and flashlight

Step 3: Find a corwbar

Step 4: Kill everything

Step 5:(optional) Record it and post it on youtube

• Like 4

Just got another virgin in a ghillie suit, US123 on elektro's hill, cy@.

I will update this thread with my latest slaughtering of wannabe snipers and shit bandits.

Instead of bragging about your prowess as a bandit making the game dull (though I do not doubt your skill, kudos to you), why don't you change your play style a little? There's more than one way to play DayZ.

I will update this thread with my latest slaughtering of wannabe snipers and shit bandits.

You know who go to Elektro to snipe? People who are bored of finding gear, and don't really care if they die. You're just giving people an excuse to restart and have fun getting gear again.

You should also know that what you're doing is not hard at all. Any player that has been playing for more than 3 weeks knows where all the snipers hang out. You're an idiot, and you think you're top shit because you can kill people on the elektro hill.

EDIT: What's your ingame name. I'm a bit bored right now, I'm going to hunt you.

Edited by AussieStig
  • Like 7

Hop on US123 and come find me, I won't say my in-game name but I sit around Elektro and Cherno, come find me you little pussy.

I'm a little pre-occupied raiding a camp right now. I might be down soon.

I've been server hopping constantly, I'm a bandit by nature. I kill on sight, weapon or not.

I pillage, scavenge, and terrorize all the sad virgins who think this game would be fun.

In the end though, it has become tedious killing new players and awful people in ghillies who think this is ghost recon and can't seem to snipe for their lives.

Enough with my bandit story and on to the point. I'm looking for a challenge. If you and your "crew" think you're tough shit, drop me a server or tell me what server you would prefer. I will hunt you and your crew down, guaranteed ez kill.

This is a dog eat dog world and in the end, you're all virgins.

~stay piss3d

KILLS OF SHIT PLAYERS:

Ghillie Suit Sniper on US123 with AS50 on Elektro's Sniper Hill looking out to Drakon - [MCM]Breakl8tr - DEAD VIRGIN

US123 - [MCM] base raided, hacker blew up tents on Drakon, followed all the way to the other big ass island. Found tents, sniped 5 members, satchel charge tents. Take PBX, blow it up. Mission accomplished. MCM Virgin Squad.

You seem to like calling others virgins. Any reason for this? Does it fulfill what you want but cannot have?

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 5

[ignore this, it posted twice]

Edited by Inception.

You seem to like calling others virgins. Any reason for this? Does it fulfill what you want but cannot have?

No, because you are a virgin, I call them as I see them.

No, because you are a virgin, I call them as I see them.

Of course I'm a virgin, you ignorant fuck.

I sit around Elektro and Cherno, come find me you little pussy.

You say you're looking for a challenge, but you sit at Elektro and Cherno shooting noobs.

Makes sense.

• Like 4

Of course I'm a virgin, you ignorant fuck.

Good so you're a scumbag virgin, like I said.

You say you're looking for a challenge, but you sit at Elektro and Cherno shooting noobs.

Makes sense.

No, there's no people at the airfields or Castle, I kill all the virgins there so they have to spawn back. Too boring sniping shit players like the virgin Inception.

Good so you're a scumbag virgin, like I said.

No, there's no people at the airfields or Castle, I kill all the virgins there so they have to spawn back. Too boring sniping shit players like the virgin Inception.

What makes all of these people virgins? Are they not up to your standard? If anything, you just stand out even more as a 'virgin' as you've clearly spent way to much time playing this game. I will hunt you down when I can be bothered, and I'll continue to do it for as long as I like.

• Like 1

It sure is easy as fuck server hopping and going to known sniping spots to kill the noobs that think they are the first to find the said sniping spots...

if you want a challenge become a smoke grenade murderer or mugger, were your only weapon can be smoke grenades and you have to kill people or mug them using just that.

Which you can since if you hit them they can get knocked out and bleed.

Lol @OP saying no one is up north. U mean no one who is defenseless? I fight people constantly up north. Just recently got into a firefight with 2 of my clan members vs 3 others at NW in the dark. It lasted almost 30-45 minutes, with both sides trying to flank and hold positions. This is proper pvp, not shooting noobs who have a flashlight. Btw respect to the guys for not logging on death.

I want to make love to this thread, marry it, make babies with it and when they are born laugh at all the little troll threads.

Oh boy I'd have so much fun with that...

You seem really mad.

Is it too boring to snipe players of better skill?