The_Cake_Is_a_Spy109

Its time to stop being babys

So i was watching an interview with rocket today and he said something that inspired me to right this. He talk about the diversity of the forums/community and its great that we have that much diversity, but we are always are at each others necks. Its time for all the carebears, survivalists, cod kids, and people that like hardcore to grow the fuck up. We have to band together and become a strong mature community. Cause thats what this games needs to grow and become the great game we all want. When an update comes out instead of insulting each other for are opinions lets have an intelligent debate. I hope we can band together and become what this experiment needs

• Like 2

It's not going to happen. Unfortunately this mod attracted a large influx of young players and well.. you can tell a kid to stop being an asshat and do his homework but chances is he's going to do whatever the hell he wants without discipline... fucking human rights bollocks turning everyone into faggots..

What I'm basically saying is, it would be lovely but unfortunately won't be so.

I honestly wish you the best of luck with this.

It's probably going to turn into a big flame war or something retarded.. but before it does, I want to say that I agree.

But good luck. :)

Good luck, look at any community w/PVP games. People are dicks, and DayZ is just more proof onto this. I know prototype was an okay game, but Alex Mercer became an antagonist in 2 for a reason. People is that reason. Bandits are forcing me to shoot on sight.

edit: also, Babies :D

Edited by internetTAB

lets team up to fight all the hackers first.

as I see there is too much of them

by "fight" I mean making them get banned for good.

To be honest, what video game forum -isn't- a shit-show? All of the ones I've visited, are. Some are -worse- than others, but all in all... there are idiots everywhere.

• Like 2

Intelligence is lacking. I hope it changes.

Because we all know telling people to grow up works - especially on the internet.

-MONSTER

• Like 2

So we all get together in an open field,set up camp,all the vehicles and tents that can be had and a fire. We then sing kumbaya right?

So we all get together in an open field,set up camp,all the vehicles and tents that can be had and a fire. We then sing kumbaya right?

Then the axe murderer comes to town

Ahh, if only.

Its "write" not "right"

Then I wouldn't have to read crap like this. Oh the hipocrisy.

I'm down for some civil discussion.

So i was watching an interview with rocket today and he said something that inspired me to right this. He talk about the diversity of the forums/community and its great that we have that much diversity, but we are always are at each others necks. Its time for all the carebears, survivalists, cod kids, and people that like hardcore to grow the fuck up. We have to band together and become a strong mature community. Cause thats what this games needs to grow and become the great game we all want. When an update comes out instead of insulting each other for are opinions lets have an intelligent debate. I hope we can band together and become what this experiment needs

This guy is right, I've noticed that this community is the most hostile I've seen on any game or forum. Even worse than 4chan wtf cmon bros! <3

• Like 1

This guy is right, I've noticed that this community is the most hostile I've seen on any game or forum. Even worse than 4chan wtf cmon bros! <3

Guess you havent visited Battlelog then.
  • Like 1

That place is troll central. The BF community is dead or scattered, many of the old community formed MordorHQ.com after EA killed the EAUK forum (the most popular official forum).

The BF series is a mess now.

Or the world of whorecraft forums...any blizzard forum for that matter...

I've been on battlelog back when bf3 was in closed beta and it was generally civil.

I've been on battlelog back when bf3 was in closed beta and it was generally civil.

Go there now then sweetiebuns

The only way a forum is run is with an armada of mods and strong rules.

Sadly this isn't one of them.

Teamliquid is the only one that gets it right.

Go there now then sweetiebuns

just checked random topics in the first 3 pages and they seem generally nicer tones than here.

just checked random topics in the first 3 pages and they seem generally nicer tones than here.

Now you are just lying.