bilski

M107 Headshot.. Leave some comments.

Oh my god that is probobly some of the worst singing I've ever heard. Any longer of a video my ears would bleed.

To each their own I guess.. Thanks for the comment sir :)

I don't feel the need to brag about killing ppl with sniperrifles and then upload it on youtube like a p12 looking for corroboration.

Also i don't use sniper. I'll stick with my M4a1 Holo, thank you.

I'll check 839 out, happy hunting. Leave the bushes if you dare. ;)

Gotta love trolls... Im curious on what you mean by "legitmacy".... I have 17 murders... Im on Day 16 .. Whats your beef??

I question the legitimacy because I have rather frequently killed ghillied players that have some epic rare sniper rifle + all the gear you have, not to mention I often find them in hotspots like Cherno/Elektro. If you got all that gear legit, then good on you, but I somehow doubt you did.

Thanks bro.. Point of the video wasnt skill it was overkill.. This video was just for lolz really. Everyone needs to see something amazing or otherwise they freak out like fools lol...

Well you have to understand that people can find mediocre videos all over the internet, people want WOW or something hilarious... this just wasn't it.

Funny thing is 90% of these boys wouldnt say shit to my face

Try me. EDIT: To add, if you showed me a video like this in person, I'd have no reason to change my answer. Unless you're some kind of serial killer, it's not considered highly offensive to dislike something in the real world.

Edited by Cyric

Come check out US 839 Chicago, we only run the one server on our dedicated box so it runs great. And I can vouch for him aquiring his items legit, stay alive awhile and hang out in the northern part of the map. Crashed Heli's drop this type of gear frequently.. Not as much as FN Fals but yeah.

• Like 1

I don't feel the need to brag about killing ppl with sniperrifles and then upload it on youtube like a p12 looking for corroboration.

4 sure man.. Hope to see you

I question the legitimacy because I have rather frequently killed ghillied players that have some epic rare sniper rifle + all the gear you have, not to mention I often find them in hotspots like Cherno/Elektro. If you got all that gear legit, then good on you, but I somehow doubt you did.

Well you have to understand that people can find mediocre videos all over the internet, people want WOW or something hilarious... this just wasn't it.

Try me. EDIT: To add, if you showed me a video like this in person, I'd have no reason to change my answer. Unless you're some kind of serial killer, it's not considered highly offensive to dislike something in the real world.

TBH, most of this gear was taken from other players.. M107 came from Heli, but NVGs and Ranger finder was off a bandit killed at NWAF.. Took out 4 outta 5 of us.. Found his truck near by and spent about 20 mins taking my squads gear and loading it up to bring it back to them... M4A1 CC0 SD came from Southern Barracks and as far as the Ghillie goes.. I dont quite rememeber.. Althought I frequently found them in the house on the hill west of Cherno... Well I did on the older patch.

When I said they wouldnt say it to my face, I wasnt talking about you in particular.. I honestly wanted some feed back.. and yours is justified... However, alot of the other comments seem like typical trolls that just... well.. Troll... Thanks again for the feedback

• Like 1

TBH, most of this gear was taken from other players.. M107 came from Heli, but NVGs and Ranger finder was off a bandit killed at NWAF.. Took out 4 outta 5 of us.. Found his truck near by and spent about 20 mins taking my squads gear and loading it up to bring it back to them... M4A1 CC0 SD came from Southern Barracks and as far as the Ghillie goes.. I dont quite rememeber.. Althought I frequently found them in the house on the hill west of Cherno... Well I did on the older patch.

When I said they wouldnt say it to my face, I wasnt talking about you in particular.. I honestly wanted some feed back.. and yours is justified... However, alot of the other comments seem like typical trolls that just... well.. Troll... Thanks again for the feedback

Fair enough sir, fair enough. B)

This video made me wonder about ragdolls in A3.Are they also included exploding appendages?That shit would be over the top kool.;)

this video just sux

Appreciate the feedback.. No joke

Kind of funny. I was watching Sons of ANARCHY while watching this video and the same song came up. :D

Yeah its on the Son Of Anarchy Show... I used the song for the lyrics...

Big shot screaming, "Put your hands in the sky,"

He says, "Give it up boy, give it up or you're gonna die,

You'll get a bullet in the back of the neck,

In the back of the neck right between the eyes."

Hmmm. I think this is a hopeless question but here I go: that's was a M107 right? Soo, let's say, a shot to the body would've the same effect, correct (one hit kill)?

Hmmm. I think this is a hopeless question but here I go: that's was a M107 right? Soo, let's say, a shot to the body would've the same effect, correct (one hit kill)?

Yeah your right sir.. M107 does 37552 damage.. which will kill anything lol..

check this link to see all weapon damage

http://arewenewatthi...plete-table.jpg

Edited by bilski

M4a1 Holos are not an M4 variant that spawn in dayz. Explain yourself.

Edit: Spelling

Edited by Neo

M4a1 Holos are not an M4 variant that spawn in dayz. Explain yourself.

Edit: Spelling

Yes they are dude.. Ive got them a few different times in NWAF Barracks...Don't know who told you that

The video sucked, but I'm not too sure why people assume his gear isn't legit. You can find everything he has easily just finding camps or farming barracks/choppers. There's a possibility that it isn't legit but all his gear is very common so it's impossible to tell.

16 days ~75 zombiekills... You want comments, start gaming like a man and stop hiding in the bushes waiting for a poor soul without gear you can shoot with your sniperrifle.

Amount of zombie kills has something to do with "gaming like a man"? Bro, you are quite new to DayZ aren't you? I'd say the LESS zombie kills you have, the better. Having more only means you're loud as hell, make too much noise and don't know how to avoid agroing them. Your point is quite invalid.

Edited by marik
  • Like 1

Amount of zombie kills has something to do with "gaming like a man"? Bro, you are quite new to DayZ aren't you? I'd say the LESS zombie kills you have, the better. Having more only means you're loud as hell, make too much noise and don't know how to avoid agroing them. Your point is quite invalid.

WORD