Sign in to follow this  
Rising (DayZ)

Whenever I see a person in a ghillie suit

is most likely a hacker. open fire. sorry, but since they are removed from loot table, the chances of you actually haveing a legit one is very low, so you probably deserve the bullet.

Stupid.I still have my Ghillie and I'm not a hacker, why do i deserve to be killed?

*other than my multiple homicides :3

• Like 2

Lots of people still have legit ghillie suits. Don't be an idiot.

Edited by rjack85

No. Everyone with a ghillie is probably a TENT glitch abuser... I'm not explaining the mechanic and most people probably don't do it intentionally but lets just say you put one in and its there whenever you need a new one.

Edited by bbq

No. Everyone with a ghillie is probably a TENT glitch abuser... I'm not explaining the mechanic and most people probably don't do it intentionally but lets just say you put one in and its there whenever you need a new one.

Or, if you're not a Ass you could consider that myself and many other players have simply not died since the patch removing them.

Not everyone is as bad as you, twat.

EDIT: was a bit hard on you because I thought you said that everyone with a ghillie is a tent abuser and i didn't see the word probably, but you're still narrow minded and my statement stands with somewhat of its former intention.

Edited by Catalogue
  • Like 3

STOP IT ALREADY WITH THE COLOURED TEXT. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING.

I do realise It's off topic, but you don't look cool, but to the contrary, you look like a right retard too.

Plus, it's fucking hard to read on the mobile version, with white background

Edited by FrostDMG
  • Like 1

Stupid.I still have my Ghillie and I'm not a hacker, why do i deserve to be killed?

*other than my multiple homicides :3

because almost nobody has it ? wtf. amnd they think youre a hacker

so ghillie suits have been removed.....wow so the ppl finally flamed hard enough to get them out of the game :D

so ghillie suits have been removed.....wow so the ppl finally flamed hard enough to get them out of the game :D

Flamed? surely you mean cried...

Yup... plus the first thing people look for in hacks is how to get one.

And besides, why the fuck would you be wearing a ghillie suit in DayZ? Useless for zombies, so let's face it, you want to camp out in the woods and gank players. It is a PvP item.

And yes, it does look pretty badass. So if you are that 1%, then you should have no problem being hunted. Because you deserve it. Like fucking Batman.

• Like 2

I had a ghillie in my backpack spare since 1.7.1.5 - when i joined 1.7.2 i lost the one I was wearing, and I still have the spare one in my backpack. Thanks for calling me a hacker...

STOP IT ALREADY WITH THE COLOURED TEXT. ITS FUCKING ANNOYING.

I do realise It's off topic, but you don't look cool, but to the contrary, you look like a right retard too.

Plus, it's fucking hard to read on the mobile version, with white background

look at her friends list and you will understand -.- either its the same, or a friend who is like the friend "she" has, just a troll but mods do the same with the coloured text, still, i do not approve, the option might be there for use, but so are(lets take this topic fx) hax, but that doesnt mean you should use it.

@OP Thanks for calling me a hacker, i appreciate it and take it as a compliment, me and my groups ghillies are legit, if the players who had it arent legit, then its not our fault, and i still think they are in the game, and btw, ghillies does not = wallhack or aimbot, we spent 6 hours before finding them, and it was darn luck, so hf with your mentality, great to see you people are still alive.

Edited by Zyfer

Lol. Like Batman.

Take my beans!!

look at her friends list and you will understand -.- either its the same, or a friend who is like the friend "she" has, just a troll but mods do the same.

I don't care if mods do it, but people try to be "different" in the dumbest ways

Umm, just last night we rummaged through a camp area and stole the ghillie suits. 3 of us were able to put it on. One guy had theirs bug out and not work then ended up disappearing.

So they are still around. Just not sure how the guy that owned the tents got them.

I kill them because odds are they're bandits. Every time I've seen someone in a Ghille suit they've opened up on me. (Most of the time I see them a second too late, or the only reason I see them is because of the light their rifle makes)

that sucks i was really looking forward to getting one. very disappointing to hear as a new player. i really hope this doesnt turn into a game that caters to qqers. what's next, nerfing the lee enfield?

I wear my ghillie suit because it's funny to watch people walk straight past you, even 5m away,

(and as a medic and not a bandit, it's handy to gain the upper hand when you see someone who doesn't care who he kills ;))