m1lkm8n

Big camp on 913

I found your camp yesterday stole your guns then used a satchel change and blew up your camp. Thanks for the guns and ammo and the sweet rocket launcher :)

I found your camp yesterday stole your guns then used a satchel change and blew up your camp. Thanks for the guns and ammo and the sweet rocket launcher :)

So you admit owning an hacked item?

All those items could have been legit - all are available in the game.

Also, you cannot be banned for picking up a banned item

Congratz , 1. you have ruined somebody's fun and hard work 2. You have improved your own gear . 3. YOU HAVE SAVED THE WORLD! oo wait....

Stop this retarded posts

Um no because it's not hacked its in the game. It's the mxxx. I don't know the numbers 137 or something

• Like 1

Isn't that what this whole forum section is based on?

Yea seriously. That's what makes this game fun. We had a base set up with tons of shit and got raided n they killed a couple of our guys. Did we complain? No we moved our camp and carried on. Stop ruining the game and my fun with ur constant whining.

And another thing I have no murderes so tec. I'm not a bandit

Wait...thats not in the game?

U gotta be kiddin me...god damn hackers.

Well their tents will respawn anyway and that's we're I found it in.

Edited by m1lkm8n

Wait my buddy told me they are part of the game they are just very rare

Cool. Lots of people know about that camp, that's why it was abandoned.

Unfortunately tents are kinda buggy and you can't get rid of them.

Edited by DOGFB

I found a group of tents yesterday, each had one rocket launcher inside, one has the L8 rifle with Thermal, and the other with a Barrett, and another with a AS50.

Not only that though, in gear, we collected, NVGs, Range Finders, GPSs and wookie suits.

We also stole their van.

Left the rocket launchers, took everything else not nailed down, then grenade.

If those are all legit items that took weeks to collect.. that clan is very very very very mad.

If those are all hacked in items.. it'll just spawn back in.

Edited by ExESGO

Yea seriously. That's what makes this game fun. We had a base set up with tons of shit and got raided n they killed a couple of our guys. Did we complain? No we moved our camp and carried on. Stop ruining the game and my fun with ur constant whining.

It's cool bro, all part of the fun :). You know we will be after you now though :P.

It's cool bro, all part of the fun :). You know we will be after you now though :P.

Lol bring it baby. But u gotta find is first :)

• Like 1

Congratz , 1. you have ruined somebody's fun and hard work 2. You have improved your own gear . 3. YOU HAVE SAVED THE WORLD! oo wait....

Stop this retarded posts

DIS IS DA BANDIT FORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

• Like 2

Who else is in your group?

I would be a part of that group.

And this is what makes the game fun. Sorry, but crawling into town, avoiding zombies, is not all that fun. Running around the woods, hunting for camps, stealing shit, and blowing up the camp, is WAY more exciting :D

We need more clan on clan action!

Edited by MediEval

Can you leave this subforum for bandits? Lol, you are so bad in this game, everyone can do what he want, if you make a base - there's a risk that this base will be raped. You can get out from this game cuz u looks so casual.

Can you leave this subforum for bandits? Lol, you are so bad in this game, everyone can do what he want, if you make a base - there's a risk that this base will be raped. You can get out from this game cuz u looks so casual.

...what? You realize that he said he didn't mind that people were stealing his things because it makes the game interesting right? Get some better reading comprehension before you make a useless post.

EDIT: Typo.

Edited by Crasoose
  • Like 1

Your English is superb

• Like 1