griffinz

DayZ Screenshots!

haha great thread idea! Though I wish you made it earlier on :D I had low blood, but shit loads of ammo so camped in a building a just shot zombies with the enfield, they just kept respawning then aggroing on me as they heard the dinner bell. Every now and then I would loot the food off the corpses (they sometimes have a can of beans on them etc.) and I ended up regaining all my blood back to green (it was flashing red) :D No idea how many I killed, but the thing is they started to disappear after a while :( So im thinking there is only so many bodies you can have on the ground before they start to disappear.

That sounds awesome.

Good on you for not combat logging, friend.

I'm new to DayZ. I happened on it while looking for something else on YouTube.

Watching videos by SideStrafe, Squirrel, Frankie, and JackFrags I couldn't wait to get involved.

I've been plugging away for a couple of dayz now, usually with the same result; getting cocky and them overwhelmed by zombies.

I've run into some oddities. Some fellow appeared in front of me, shot a bunch of zombies, dropped a cardboard box that had to be a TARDIS as it was full of more than any box could have held. Then vanished.

Another fella shot at me in the woods, dropped dead and told me to take what I wanted from the carcass.

Another fellow dropped from the sky in a Littlebird and took me to Stary Sobor and some decent loot.

More recently a fellow ran up to me in a building and shot me dead though I was completely unarmed.

Despite that last, and those nasty zombies, ARMA2/DayZ is simply amazing and I often just have to stop and look at the scenery; such as that attached.

I hope to link up with some folks in the future and if you run across Uhlan running through the woods with his ax, please don't shoot. :)

post-128430-0-40395600-1355463831_thumb.

Edited by Uhlan

Old picture of our group posing in front of a huey. And then we got shot down... :)

kv20D.jpg

Edited by Outous

Good start, spawned at Balota and found a GPS continued northeast and found the rest within 15min :D

vDKCN.jpg

Found my first SVD Camo after about 2months playing (like everyday)

1RihV.jpg

Namalsk on fire

sdOMX.jpg

Bloodsucker, very fitting on the more horror inspiried Namalsk map. Also my very first teleport ingame by some douche hacker who shot me in the back.

Ohwell just hope the standalone makes it a bit harder for the scrubs :P

nSpo7.jpg

Epic screenshot from a guy on YT

Bbkz0.jpg

This is the clip from where it's from.

@0:50

Best game ever!

• Like 1

The last few nights on the Namalsk server I play on I had been creating a Great Wall of Land Bridge and was nearly finished...

arma2oa2012-12-2308-04-06-86_zpsbca9649a.png

arma2oa2012-12-2308-04-12-74_zpsd1a6b297.png

arma2oa2012-12-2308-04-31-04_zpsb95e16f3.png

arma2oa2012-12-2308-04-44-00_zps1ac769bf.png

arma2oa2012-12-2308-26-53-90_zpsffe57773.png

Then apparently at like 6am in the morning some blokes I knew took it down. FUCK. So many tank traps...

Can anyone tell me why the [!img] thing doesnt work with me? It displays a link instead of my picture.

example:

121230032505659278.gif

Edited by Spaggiari

The IMG tag only works with images uploaded by trusted hosts. I use tinypic.com.

Oh, right. Thanks a lot, you saved my ass!

test:

ku990002ce0.jpg

HELL FUCKING YES!

It works, uploading my full gallery!

Edited by Spaggiari
  • Like 1

4sbmmf.jpg

My only Buddy at DayZ Taviana Map...... 8-)

Edited by RockerJC
  • Like 2