TheFlyingDemocrat

Bad version, server rejected connection?

They unpassworded the new beta patch, after about 6-7 hours, and once installed it completely fucks your (or at least my) FPS.

So that's nice!

I had the same issue... What I did to solve problem was Open Arma II: Operation Arrowhead Core game, check the 'EXPANSION' section... ensure that DayZ is 'ENABLED', restart game. If it disabled your ENABLE, then do the following.

Enable the Expansions and instead of restarting instantly at that moment, click 'LATER' and then run 'SIX LAUNCHER' problem should be fixed if your stuff is up to date. :) Enjoy!

I hope this was helpful to you.

Edited by DaCaboose

anybody find a fix for this? I am still having the same issue going on 6 hours now with the same issue. I heard you have to dl the new arma 2 patch for the game itself and should work? anybody do so?

I had the same issue... What I did to solve problem was Open Arma II: Operation Arrowhead Core game, check the 'EXPANSION' section... ensure that DayZ is 'ENABLED', restart game. If it disabled your ENABLE, then do the following.

Enable the Expansions and instead of restarting instantly at that moment, click 'LATER' and then run 'SIX LAUNCHER' problem should be fixed if your stuff is up to date. :) Enjoy!

I hope this was helpful to you.

that did it. enable dayz expansion. thanks

Um i still have this problem and its bugging me, very much.and btw my dayz is enabled so tht cant be it.

What is the Error that you are getting exactly. Post your Version(s) of DayZ, also, you most likely will have TWO dayZ expansions to enable. 1:: @DayZ and the other 2:: DayZ.

Sorry, should of made that distinctful. I enabled both to ensure that it was/is working. If your Arma 2 is out of date that will cause a miscommunication between the mod/expansion and the servers identifying you.

Also if you are using a Cracked version... you most likely have to wait until the "distributer" of your Cracked game comes out with the patch for your Version and etc. Some require a Manual patch... but the manual patch may override your cracked version and etc. :)

I hope I can help. There are other steps to take but It all depends on the Error you are getting and such, servers you are connecting to and etc. :D

Just post some "MINOR INFO" related to the issue and I will assist you as best as I can.

sorry for late reply, I shall do my best to assist you. ^_^

• Like 1

I only get this error on 95054 servers. I can connect just fine on 95168 and 95208.

What is your OS and is your game up to date and are the servers for that version Greyed out or White?

I have found after doing the quick step explained earlier I am able to connect to all servers that are "White."

Game Copy: Steam (Non-Cracked) Running all as 'ADMINISTRATOR'

Game: Up to date. 1.60.87580 Arama2:Operation Arrowhead

Expansion: Up to date. 1.7.2.3. DayZ

Six Launcher: Current/Fresh Download. Run as Administrator.

Ports Forward: None

If you are having problems with it connecting and such, you could try 'REINSTALL' and 'RE-UPDATE' your game files/mods/expansions.

Edited by DaCaboose

Use latest beta and connect to server running the same.

95208 is the latest beta.

Game version is 1.6.2 (+beta N°).

Updates are coming fast and furious in veiw of Official ArmAII/CO Build.

Soon (with a bit of luck) everybody will be running same version.

Use latest beta and connect to server running the same.

95208 is the latest beta.

Game version is 1.6.2 (+beta N°).

Updates are coming fast and furious in veiw of Official ArmAII/CO Build.

Soon (with a bit of luck) everybody will be running same version.

This. My squad and I were having intermittent server errors for a bit, some of us could login while others couldn't blah blah blah. Patch 95208 came out, we updated our main server, updated our clients, good to go. ;)

I was having the same issue on my steam version tonight. I fixed it by copying the arma2oa.exe file from the Expansion\beta folder and over the one in the main directory and everything worked then,

If anyone reads this and still don't seem to get it to work read this!

You should reinstall the arma 2 and arma 2 OA and then reinstall the mod and the beta patch. If you can't launch your OA after the reinstall read this.

1. Delete arma II OA from steam and arma II as well.

2. Delete the arma II OA folder from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead, and C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2

3. Reinstall both games, run both then reinstall your Beta patch and Sixlauncher or whatever you're using.

Hope this helped for someone because it did for me

HighPanda

Before one uninstall anything sort the field "version" in the six launcher and try the latest update showing. The updates are released frequently and the server admins will updated their servers when able. 9 out of 10 the server is outdated but you are not............

What is the Error that you are getting exactly. Post your Version(s) of DayZ, also, you most likely will have TWO dayZ expansions to enable. 1:: @DayZ and the other 2:: DayZ.

Sorry, should of made that distinctful. I enabled both to ensure that it was/is working. If your Arma 2 is out of date that will cause a miscommunication between the mod/expansion and the servers identifying you.

Also if you are using a Cracked version... you most likely have to wait until the "distributer" of your Cracked game comes out with the patch for your Version and etc. Some require a Manual patch... but the manual patch may override your cracked version and etc. :)

I hope I can help. There are other steps to take but It all depends on the Error you are getting and such, servers you are connecting to and etc. :D

Just post some "MINOR INFO" related to the issue and I will assist you as best as I can.

sorry for late reply, I shall do my best to assist you. ^_^

Well i dont have the cracked one i bought comb. ops. on steam cuz the summer sale, but i still dont get what you mean by enable? Im very new so if you could just be very detailed in what i have to open or do tht would be great thanks