Geckco

Am I an ass hole?

So whenever I spot someone that is close to me, I always yell on the microphone letting them know I am a friendly. Well when they let their guard down I kill them, and take everything lol. I've done it to 3 people so far. This british guy who I killed got hella pissed. He had his friend tell me hes going after me now. Anyway last night I died in elektro by a farm house. I spot a female character in a ditch. Well I pick up my enfield that i died with, and head over to her. The first thing I say is "IM A FRIENDLY! I KNOW WHERE YOUR HIDING DONT SHOOT" Than I go on and tell her theres other people around us, and that to be careful. Well anyway this kid didnt have a mic, and he goes prone for some reason. I took the chance to kill him. He had 2 frags and a AKM with 5 mags lol.

Is this against the rules to bull shit people like this?

Edited by Geckco
  • Like 2

So whenever I spot someone that is close to me, I always yell on the microphone letting them know I am a friendly. Well when they let their guard down I kill them, and take everything lol. I've done it to 3 people so far. This british guy who I killed got hella pissed. He had his friend tell me hes going after me now. Anyway last night I died in elektro by a farm house. I spot a female character in a ditch. Well I pick up my enfield that i died with, and head over to her. The first thing I say is "IM A FRIENDLY! I KNOW WHERE YOUR HIDING DONTes SHOOT" Than I go on and tell her theres other people around us, and that to be careful. Well anyway this kid didnt have a mic, and he goes prone for some reason. I took the chance to kill him. He had 2 frags and a AKM with 5 mags lol.

Yes you are an asshole. I didn't even read your post.

Edited by Sister Fister

No, it´s not against the rules because there are nearly no rules, but it´s not good to act like that.

And yes you are an asshole.

Edited by FranzausÖsterreich

So whenever I spot someone that is close to me, I always yell on the microphone letting them know I am a friendly. Well when they let their guard down I kill them, and take everything lol. I've done it to 3 people so far. This british guy who I killed got hella pissed. He had his friend tell me hes going after me now. Anyway last night I died in elektro by a farm house. I spot a female character in a ditch. Well I pick up my enfield that i died with, and head over to her. The first thing I say is "IM A FRIENDLY! I KNOW WHERE YOUR HIDING DONT SHOOT" Than I go on and tell her theres other people around us, and that to be careful. Well anyway this kid didnt have a mic, and he goes prone for some reason. I took the chance to kill him. He had 2 frags and a AKM with 5 mags lol.

Friendly asshole

It's not against any rules because there's any.

You are a smartass, but an assholeish one. And it's good! You played well. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

The blame for their death were themselves. >>>> :beans: :beans: :beans: :beans:

Edited by kovalhuk
  • Like 1

Nothing wrong with it whatsoever, but as long as there are two people left alive on this planet, one will always think the other is an asshole. Don't worry too much about it.

• Like 1

Keep doing what you're doing.

Indeed. Eventually those noobs who you are taking advantage of will learn... and draw quicker then you can.

• Like 3

And this is the reason why i shoot everyone on sight regardless of whether they are armed or not.

• Like 2

You did exactly what you were supposed to do. Look after no.1 and treat everyone as a threat. Gain any advantage you can.

Not like it wouldn't happen in real life. It's evil, but it's completely justifiable

watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

You sound like a really skilled player...

Edited by Madfast

I blame it on reality tv and and gangster rap.

I do this all the time sometimes if i dont have a wepon i ask for one if they give it *pop* they die

your definatly an asshole :P but the only reason you are is because you yell that your friendly, and thats kinda not cool to newer people.... but whatever noone in DayZ that have a weapon is friendly.. unless they are your clan or irl mates :o

Yes

I did read only title thou

Edited by evkol001

Yeah. You are. Deceiving people into trusting you and then stabbing them in the back is fucking retarded.