Sign in to follow this  
Spikér

Are you F~$king Serious?

So, last night a friend of mine (who is to dumb to play Dayz) told me about this

http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/07/19/the-war-z-announced-zombie-survival-shooter-mmo-with-strong-parallels-to-day-z/

PLEASE DEAR GOD tell me this is a fucking joke. It is such a blatent rip off that they couldnt even be arse to make their own proper name!

ANOTHER goddamned thread? Seriously? Don't you know how to use the forum search feature or what?

I've noticed threads on WarZ being deleted by the mods so the search feature point is moot

I've noticed threads on WarZ being deleted by the mods so the search feature point is moot

Not really. There's a big thread bout WarZ in off topic section

No, they all get merged with the giant WarZ thread, so the point is most certainly NOT moot, my good sir.

for crying out loud, nearly every thread i been to someone bitching about reposting a thread. i never heard of WARZ so i would not search for it... since someone posted this thread now, i now know what warZ is...

• Like 1

It's funny, you'd think they wouldn't even have to use the search function as the general board is already filled with WarZ topics and they would see one of them on the top already :D

Funny how so many people who find out about WarZ think they are the first ones and have to create a new thread about it. Tards.

Funny how so many people who find out about WarZ think they are the first ones and have to create a new thread about it. Tards.

Indeed. Then they get angry when we point out that their thread is thread number 105687 on the topic.

Well to be fair i'd missed the outrage til i saw this thread as well.

Not sure why everyones claiming its a rip of DayZ, the idea of Zombie games had always been nothing new, Plus the War Z team seems to have started work last year, so it could well be a case of both parties having the same idea and working on it, and when DayZ popped up the War Z team went 'oh fuck! a dudes got the same idea!' and have rushed this out before Rocket beats them to it.

Plus its not like it'll be a bad thing. Seems like War Z will be out first later this year, so if any thing Rocket can learn from the feedback they get and make DayZ everything War Z isn't. Plus maybe War Z is perfect for the players that can't enjoy DayZ, and the 'hardcore' can stay jacking rocket off.