thefonztm@gmail.com

Its an M1911!!! -minirant

Ugh, what's so hard about that! I'm starting to consider shooting people in the leg when they say they have an M19.

Acceptaple names: M1911, 1911, .45, colt.

I have no idea why this gets to me, thus my anger is increased 10 fold.

/rant

Ahhhh, that's better.

• Like 8

What gets on my nerves is that people don't seem to know the difference between a 'clip' and a 'magazine'...

• Like 8

What gets on my nerves is that people don't seem to know the difference between a 'clip' and a 'magazine'...

Yeah... That is quite irritating

• Like 1

People are allowed to call it what they want.

I hate when people get you're and your wrong. Deal with it.

• Like 2

wow, its just words -.- incredible that people get pissed off about this, and not about their constitutional rights being taken away, yeah i see the logic.

• Like 1

People are allowed to call it what they want.

I hate when people get you're and your wrong. Deal with it.

Well, you're wrong. Not that I give that much shit about it, but 1911 is already plenty short for a name.

wow, its just words -.- incredible that people get pissed off about this, and not about their constitutional rights being taken away, yeah i see the logic.

Sigh, may have been taken for to seriously. May be getting trolled.

I know jack about guns, i say clip i say magazine i don't know what the hell to call it.

I know jack about guns, i say clip i say magazine i don't know what the hell to call it.

clip_magazine.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERSION=1279244330073

• Like 1

A clip is a short section of video, and a magazine is made of paper and generally glossy. You're welcome :)

• Like 10

in german, "magazine" means what in english is "clip", its even written the same way (weird enough magazine also is the thing english described as magazine)

• Like 1

Josh, here's a general tip. If the bullets are inside a box that you put in / take out of the gun, its a mag.

Oh, by the way all, haven't looked at a single link.

hate when people put belts in m4's because your dead, lol.

but seriously, it really annoy's me when people use clip, mag, belt and stuff randomly, that and when they don't know the difference between a battle rifle, and an

assault rifle.

Edited by Pfc.William

but seriously, it really annoy's me when people use clip, mag, belt and stuff randomly, that and when they don't know the difference between a battle rifle, and an

assault rifle.

It really annoys me when people put apostrophes where they don't belong.

Also, you'd probably be incredibly annoyed if you were around 70 years ago, because none of the blokes storming the Omaha beach would have been able to tell you what a battle rifle is.

Edited by Tigger

in german, "magazine" means what in english is "clip", its even written the same way (weird enough magazine also is the thing english described as magazine)

It annoys me when people use its instead of it's lol.

EDIT: Even the title, arrgh :D

Edited by WoRtEx

Well, you're wrong. Not that I give that much shit about it, but 1911 is already plenty short for a name.

5 syllables is not so short

my friend says M9, jesus chirst

M9 in reference to a 1911? Because an M9 is a Beretta (and would be an appropriate term to call a Beretta)

In a real apocalypse, civilians running around scavenging wouldn't know much better either, so is actually authentic.

Other than that, dayZ is not a mod targeted at war hipsters so Its probably normal that people do not care that much about weapon terminology.

Edited by perestain
  • Like 1