Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Jac, have you been saved?

I was moving north to meet up with somebody and some bandit shot me. Ah well such is DayZ. Thanks to everybody who offered assistance. Really appreciate it!

I will be available for the next two hours

Edit: Offline again; No patients :c

Edited by Obvious

Any flying medics, I'd like an airlift for me and a friend to Vysota from Rog if it's no trouble.

In need of antibiotics and blood transfusion at

add me on skype: Renz Bolado

Wearing - Ghillie suit and as50/dmr/makarov

Added you now we can fix you up right quick

Cant Find you on Skype so add me ; valmaori

added you now your name ashley Maine right ?

i'm faster2475

Edited by fierceman

no skype name found!....

skype is IIA7XII

no skype name found!....

skype is IIA7XII

im in need of a blood transfusion at balota airfield. at 4k

steam: derek0289

Edited by derek

i managed to make my way to the hills behind cherno if thats better for anyone. please help.. i have no matches or hunting knife to kill cows or anything or i would be doing that

steam : derek0289

Edited by derek

i managed to make my way to the hills behind cherno if thats better for anyone. please help.. i have no matches or hunting knife to kill cows or anything or i would be doing that

steam : derek0289

Added, at Cherno now

A tiny bit east of Elektro, on a small wooden dock laying down with M4A1. 2k blood, no food/drink. If possible bring matches? C:

steam: ap551

A tiny bit east of Elektro, on a small wooden dock laying down with M4A1. 2k blood, no food/drink. If possible bring matches? C:

Was about to help you, but you don't have to be a nob about your paranoia and act as if I should be grateful to help you.

Was about to help you, but you don't have to be a nob about your paranoia and act as if I should be grateful to help you.

State who you are next time, to prove you're on the trusted list.

there could be anyone reading this thread just adding people saying they're medics and they just go to kill them. I've had exactly that happen to me in the past already on a different thread.

You didn't let me get to that stage, and either way your demeanour was out of line, 'too bad' I can't help you indeed.

*And whilst it's a personal choice to decline medics who aren't on the whitelist, at least be gracious about declining help.

Edited by jwjw

I'd appreciate it if any medics could provide me with a lift in any transport. I'm currently west of Sosnovka.

I'd appreciate it if any medics could provide me with a lift in any transport. I'm currently west of Sosnovka.

i pm'd

are you still in need? im just around the corner

Today i was helped by Flatearth. i was low on blood and had bones broken so i decided to go on the teamspeak and get some help.

it took awhile because we couldn't connect to servers but eventually we got on one and he found me couldn't be more grateful that he could help me. he did an awesome job and i feel he deserves to be in the trusted medics.

I will be in the SW area for a couple hours today. I am not on the "White List" but then how can i be if no one trust me first...

Contact me if your in need of assistance.

Steam ID: boxman61

Edited by boxman61

I'm on the floor passed out in the store in Stary Sobor, kinda cheated by logging out before i died but i was shot by someone before me char had loaded in fully so i kinda feel justified to try and get saved :) have around 2000 blood left and the ticker is counting down on me :( would love it if there is anyone around that area who can help.