Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Aus Medic up and ready for the next few hours,

I am North of the NW airfield atm, if anyone can help with my relocation to a more central spot that would be great and will need to restock on morphine at some point

I'll be on the TMW teamspeak

Steam and Skype both - Flunkdust

I'm currently knocked out and bleeding, in an apartment building in Berezino.. Need a bandage, transfusion, and possibly an epi pen. Updated to 1.7.2.5

Edit: I'm getting help.

Edited by Inc0gnit0

Okay, cool. Just hit me up in Steam. My steam username is: F291.

If you use Steam.

Just PM me your location and a server, prefer it to be empty or low population, can you make it to Cherno, Agassi?

Can you pm me? I don't know how to pm others.

Apparently you can't be messaged?

"The member F291 can not use the messaging system"

Apparently you can't be messaged?

"The member F291 can not use the messaging system"

Interesting. I don't know why. Is there any other way to contact you, or anything.

Thanks Saucy! Posting to let know that Saucy helped me after I could join a server (turned out I hadn't updated yet). We met and he gave me some blood, food and water, great service!

• Like 1

I'm at the NW airfield (lovely, isn't it?) but not in the open - exact location to be concealed for now! Knocked out and bleeding. I have bandages on me, but the stun timer is longer than the amount of bleeding i can take, due to zombies munching on my intestines for a while.

Either an epi-pen or bandaging (preferable!) will help. If you happen to give me blood, you can have my Bizon with 2 full clips. :lol:

steam name : Tad30s

Edited by Stworca

I just got hurt pretty bad by some bandit.. Atleast he didn't survive. I'm at the Balota airfield with broken legs, 2.9k blood, shaking and no food. Is there anyone that can help me. It's a lot I need I know, I hope I can do something in return.

Skypename: suprememichel

I would be very thankful!

Most important: blood transfusion (bloodbag, don't have one) and morphine

Edited by Michel

I just got hurt pretty bad by some bandit.. Atleast he didn't survive. I'm at the Balota airfield with broken legs, 2.9k blood, shaking and no food. Is there anyone that can help me. It's a lot I need I know, I hope I can do something in return.

Skypename: suprememichel

I would be very thankful!

Most important: blood transfusion (bloodbag, don't have one) and morphine

I can head there from Electro if you want. Add me on Skype roo567 or steam roo606. Got morphine, blood, painkillers, food and water for you.

at the deer stand north of green mountain (middle one) with a broken bone, need a morphine please!

steam: jesta030 or PM me here.

Edit: taken care of by reece, graz, bernd. quick, professional, friendly. Great work guys, you have my beans!

Edited by greg030

Medic is online but editing a 3 hour video....gonna need coffee guys, lots & lots.

• Like 2

I'm in the hills West of Kamyshovo, just north of the deerstand there.

I have 2 blood bags, but noone to apply them to me ;/

I'm in the hills West of Kamyshovo, just north of the deerstand there.

I have 2 blood bags, but noone to apply them to me ;/

What is your in game name? We can be there quickly as we are airborne it would be helpful if you joined the TS server ts.ourdomain.me:9990 or ad me on skype roo567. Do you only need bloodbags or is there anything else we can do for you?

• Like 1

at the deer stand north of green mountain (middle one) with a broken bone, need a morphine please!

steam: jesta030 or PM me here.

Please join teamspeak or add me on skype giving your ingame name.

• Like 1

Okay, I run around with Rikku (trusted wasteland medic) I normally woudlnt ask in the thread. Im in the high value barn just south of Zelengorsk Grid square (1002)

Bleeding and in need of a transfusion. I can supply all the medical equipment (or replace) after someone has healed me.

PM me :)

Plese join teamspeak on ts.ourdomain.me:9990

Hey there,

I'm somewhere in southwest Berezino in one of those small brown cottages, lying on the ground with low blood and broken legs...

I don't know how it happened, just crouched to pickup some beans and the table glitched out and suddenly I was unconcious :/

Any help would be appreciated :)

Hey there,

I'm somewhere in southwest Berezino in one of those small brown cottages, lying on the ground with low blood and broken legs...

I don't know how it happened, just crouched to pickup some beans and the table glitched out and suddenly I was unconcious :/

Any help would be appreciated :)

Please join teamspeak on ts.ourdomain.me:9990

• Like 1