Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

i am injured pretty bad myself. i am friendly. only shoot once i have been fired upon. i could really use some blood. go ahead and pm me and i will send you my location and we can discuss a server to meet up on.

thanks a lot, doctor!

these dudes are legit!

in under an hour they were on the spot, i was full of blood and on my merry way.

it cost me nothing.

these medics rock!

Patients should make a habit of posting their location (but not the server) so we know which medic(s) is/are in the area.

Hey there i really need some help. I am in the fields sort of above or to the right of the tents in stary. ( if your coming up to the tents from inland rather than from the coast. ) I have low blood and I'm passed out. I have a broken leg too, but i have morphine.

I am in the field just north west of the large barn in Vybor, just south of the airfield wall. Starving and extremely low on blood. Animals keep vanishing on me. If you give me blood I can run and get food so that is not a big worry.

I will be on in about an hour, PM or reply here if you can help. The last guy got snipered on his way. I also have a bunch of morphine I am trying to get to a medic if it is needed.

Hey there i really need some help. I am in the fields sort of above or to the right of the tents in stary. ( if your coming up to the tents from inland rather than from the coast. ) I have low blood and I'm passed out. I have a broken leg too, but i have morphine.

I'm not too far from there, was headed up to the Sobors anyways, you can find me on the TMW teamspeak or steam so we can get in touch.

Medic online for the next couple hours, pm me if ur in need of assistance

I am on north of Vybor, just south of the airfield. If you can help in the next couple hours let me know. Gonna play on one of the private hives until then. Thanks guys.

I could sure use some help. I'm in berezino and am on the verge of death. need blood. my steam is tmull86. thanks in advance

-getting helped

Edited by tmull

Your In-Game Name:

Where you are located on the map: Lingor

Your coordinates if you know how to provide them (top or bottom numbers first, left and right numbers second):

What medical assistance you require: antibiotics

A medic will contact you. They will provide you with a server to join.

I've got the bug where I'm 5 minutes unconscious when logging in, and this time, I logged in bleeding and with broken bones... I logged in after I lost connection in a lootable house to the south of a road in Stary Sobor, southeast of the supermarket at GPS(061,076). Inside House (Dark Wood) still, I believe.

I would be very thankful if someone could help me! I only need an epi-pen or a bandage, as I have morphine myself.

My name is Timo and that's what my character is named too.

EDIT: I downloaded the TeamSpeak and went into TMW channel. I got help from [TMW]HerrJon, who ran all the way from Berezino just to help me. I feel bad how much I owe him: Thankyou! : )

Edited by Vinterhymn

Got internet back so I am back on duty.

I will be available for assistance approximately 6 hours from the time of this post.

Good to be back. How is everyone doing?

Medic on duty right now.

Edited by kichilron

Blood (perhaps epipen needed to get me out of unconciousness due to low blood) inside Berezino school/office building 125/57

Got careless whilst looking for vehicle parts and got knocked by zombies for a nice little feast, managed to escape barely :)

Blood (perhaps epipen needed to get me out of unconciousness due to low blood) inside Berezino school/office building 125/57

Got careless whilst looking for vehicle parts and got knocked by zombies for a nice little feast, managed to escape barely :)

I believe this request got taken care of by N2K. Efficient rescue, he got there about 1 minute before I did. I then resupplied him with food and a GPS.

• Like 1

i need a blood transfusion. im in the northern part of elektro, west of the power plant (i believe, very hard to see) in a field with hay bales. help would be appreciated :)

*edit*

was helped by medic kichilron. responded quick and took no time to reach me. came prepared with a silenced weapon to keep off aproaching zombies and healed me right up. thanks to this good medic and keep up the work!

Edited by qunderscorep