Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

this mite sound random

but whats the best way to become a medic in dayz (bedside puttin md in front of ur name).

and also who wants to team up. lol

The instructions for joining the Whitelist or TMW are on the first page of this thread in DrWasteland's initial post. But here's the basics: respond to some patients in need on this thread and get them to post about it in this forum. Send a message to DrWasteland and link to him the comments that your patients made about you saving them. Giving him your Steam profile url is helpful as he'll add that to the list, and then patients have an easy way of finding you. Then just wait for the reply and you are good to go.

I still need a blood transfusion in the NW air field fire station.

Edited by Sethsmith46

Thanks TMW Trooper for the heli ride and the transfusion. I am thinking about joining TMW

The instructions for joining the Whitelist or TMW are on the first page of this thread in DrWasteland's initial post. But here's the basics: respond to some patients in need on this thread and get them to post about it in this forum. Send a message to DrWasteland and link to him the comments that your patients made about you saving them. Giving him your Steam profile url is helpful as he'll add that to the list, and then patients have an easy way of finding you. Then just wait for the reply and you are good to go.

ok thanks

this mite sound dumb.

but how do players trust me at the start (b4 im whitelisted) to come to help them and be their medic???

is it just something i have to try and push for or can i help people on this post and others like it etc??

Edited by tfam

There is a job sitting infront of you^^^^^^^^ get some food, a blood bag, epi-pen, probably a bandage and get there bud.

ok thanks

this mite sound dumb.

but how do players trust me at the start (b4 im whitelisted) to come to help them and be their medic???

is it just something i have to try and push for or can i help people on this post and others like it etc??

Yes, you can help people who post on this forum. Some don't trust you if you aren't whitelisted, but most do and you shouldn't have too difficult a time finding patients.

I'm in a building at the south of Staroye and need a blood transfusion and some food if possible. Steam account is le_judge_

Edited by Judge_

Sorry, I got busy before. I'm gonna be on for the next 2-3 hours. The two people who offered to help aren't online currently. I'm still at the supermarket in Zelenogorsk. I don't have any blood packs, unfortunately. But I'd love any assistance in a blood transfusion. My steam is deercr0ssing. Thanks!

Edited by deercr0ssing

Don't have any bloodpacks I'm afraid. No worries though, i'll just take my chances. Might be better to just die and start over anyway, cheers.

Not exactly sure how to get whitelisted as it says Dr Wasteland cant accept messages. Any one have a solution?

Not exactly sure how to get whitelisted as it says Dr Wasteland cant accept messages. Any one have a solution?

Where does it say that?

As far as I know, it goes like this:

1) Help a patient

2) get them to describe here how you helped them

3) private message Wasteland with a link to the patients description and link him to your steam community page.

4) join the whitelist

5) $$$$$$$$?

This is going to sound like a strange request, but I'm in need of antibiotics, I'm mobile and can meet up with any medics if necessary but losing 3 blood/sec is really annoying.

Thanks to WAZdudeZUP! He saved my life. Down at 500 up to 12000, until I got attaked by the zombies. But I'm still at 11000 blood level. So thanks so much. I feel terrible because a hacker came in a blew up the building and he got killed.

Edited by deercr0ssing

Medic here in need of Antibiotics. Located Northwest of Rogovo. Anyone available?

Nevermind: Bugged out and cured my infection. :P

Edited by DukeRottingFace

I'll be on in 30 minutes or so hit me up on steam OGSweg, i got those antiobiotics you may need.

If you need help let me know, Morris and victor to the rescue!