Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'm trying to get through technical difficulties with the site, I will be sending you a PM shortly Seth.

Edit: Sent.

Edited by ketchup504

Wood377 walked quite a bit of a distance to patch me up earlier today. Quick, efficient and still active!

In dire need of a blood pack north of Novy Sobor. My steam name is idiotwithagun . If anyone could help that would be AWESOME.

I'm a little south of you, but I can help. PM Sent

in need of a medic at 65, 61 at the pond. Zombies kept coming,

If you have TeamSpeak, come to our TMW server ts.dayzmedics.com. If you don't, hit me up at Steam "EvilSWAT", we've a team of medics roaming Chernarus now :)

Dear fellow medics,

I'm in dire need of assistance. After me and my friend took fire in the NWAF, I managed to survive, but I am injured pretty bad.

I'm sitting now at 2.5k blood. If a medic is available to assist me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Location: Northwest Airfield, behind the northern hangars in the small shack near the fence line.

Coordinates: 047046

Medical Needed: Blood Bag

Dear fellow medics,

I'm in dire need of assistance. After me and my friend took fire in the NWAF, I managed to survive, but I am injured pretty bad.

I'm sitting now at 2.5k blood. If a medic is available to assist me, it would be greatly appreciated.

Location: Northwest Airfield, behind the northern hangars in the small shack near the fence line.

I got plenty of blood... just let me know what server and I will be there ASAP.... you can guarantee on that my friend.

Dear fellow medics,

I WILL TAKE THE BLOOD BAG IN MORDO... NORTHWEST AIRFIELD!!!

Dear fellow medics,

Hey I'm right by you, do you have a blood bag? Or i need to go get one?

I got plenty of blood... just let me know what server and I will be there ASAP.... you can guarantee on that my friend.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

(I know who you are. You better watch your back, cause i'm on the hunt for you.)

Edited by AwesomeLemon

Thank you to Havocfive for attempting to come heal me. Due to a weird glitch i suddenly had full health after relogging. But many thanks regardless.

Hello, my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

(I know who you are. You better watch your back, cause i'm on the hunt for you.)

Damn we missed a great opportunity to troll that guy!

is something wrong with the TMW TS? Im getting an unresolved hostname when logging into team speak.

D: