Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hello everyone - thank you so much for your help. I will post a list of all the names of the wonderful medics who have offered to help me, tomorrow morning. and thanks to Muncy too. :)

Oh I see, thank you. I am currently at the Southern entrance of Pavlovo, bleeding to death. I haven't any medical supplies but some antibiotics that are currently of no use to me, which anyone responding to is more than welcome to!

Thanks for the meds, will put them to good use on the next sick person we come across. Glad we got ya patched up.

Im in kozlovka, im in the big warehouse towards the southeast end of the town with a broken leg, and i can scavenge for food in the nearby area to survive if it may take a while to get to me. pm me the server you want to meet on or however you do your thing, please and thanks

Im in kozlovka, im in the big warehouse towards the southeast end of the town with a broken leg, and i can scavenge for food in the nearby area to survive if it may take a while to get to me. pm me the server you want to meet on or however you do your thing, please and thanks

join this teamspeak ts.ourdomain.me:9990

hello TMW

i'm Hunter you remember me ?

i heard your chopper is down. and i got your help yesterday.. although i'll died but that's no problem...

i wanna to make a new chopper for your group .i have all stuff for fix i need some one or your team finding a chopper for fix it

give me a chance for repay assistance your group and to do a goodness...

Hunter

hello TMW

i'm Hunter you remember me ?

i heard your chopper is down. and i got your help yesterday.. although i'll died but that's no problem...

i wanna to make a new chopper for your group .i have all stuff for fix i need some one or your team finding a chopper for fix it

give me a chance for repay assistance your group and to do a goodness...

Hunter

Thats very kind of you,

we love the donation of choppers to TMW, how ever if u dont have one arady we do insist you keep it :)

how ever if you are sure you would like to donate a chopper one to us feel free to message me or anyother medic in TMW or the Coalition

happy gaming <3

Have a chopper, if anyone needs assistance, you name the server, I fly on mine and meet you on your server.

Edited by Orlyy

hello! hoping this works, broke my legs near the nw airfield. cooked meat and many thanks for some help? I can be on now, if available or tomorrow in like 14 hours.

Thanks!

steam is tmuller86

hey all you medics. currently outside of the high value barn just north of zelenogorsk. any around there? i could just use a transfusion

Broken bones and 4k hp. I need morphine and blood bag. I am in Cherno and I have M4 CCO and etc.

I'm near there got what you need, not whitelisted but I'm willing to help you if you want. Steam name: jrwsmith

Dr. Feelgood and Dirtybird have the ROTFLCOPTER running and will be running rescues for the next three hours at least. Friend me on Steam: Havocfive, and we will give you the best care anywhere!

• Like 1

Havocfive and VEND just got me some antibiotics and a blood transfusion. Thanks for saving me!

Havocfive and VEND just got me some antibiotics and a blood transfusion. Thanks for saving me!

Glad we could help. Stay Frosty!

Thanks havoc five! saved my ass yesterday from a hacker, internet failed and couldn't get a lift:( anyone able to pick me up any chance, can give some good loot in return?:)

I would greatly appreciate it if I could get a Blood Transfusion.

I am on the outskirts of Berezino and could really use the help (about 3k blood).

I know you gentlemen do not want payment, but I would be willing to spare some food/drink.

I play on NZ 16 and will be on for the rest of today and be on most of tomorrow. (UTC/GMT +10 hour)

Thank you. <3

Edited by Mr.Saber

I am on the outskirts of Berezino and could really use the help (about 3k blood).

I know you gentlemen do not want payment, but I would be willing to spare some food/drink.

I play on NZ 16 and will be on for the rest of today and be on most of tomorrow. (UTC/GMT +10 hour)

Thank you. <3

PM sent, hit me up on Steam havocfive

Muncy, jwjw, Saucy, Nooby Noobster and Daniel, who's forum name I don't know, and the other two medics who have contacted me this morning, thank you so much for your help. I'm so grateful to you for all your kind offers of help. Please ask if I can ever be of help. :thumbsup: :beans:

Thank you. <3

i can help tomorrow if havoc hasn't tended to u already. Steam name: Nobodyshome64

TMW Medic online for the next hour only, casualties in Cherno get top priority! :)

Last Friday I went to your Teamspeak server asking for a blood transfusion in Cherno.

Landols pretty much immediately offered to help me. He said he’s going to find some blood bags and tell me to log in once he has them.

When I was logged in (on one of the biggest buildings in Cherno) he was already close to my position. Unfortunately he was attacked by Zombies just before he reached me. He died just at the ladder that would’ve brought him up to me.

I was at 2100 blood at that time after being shot at by a bandit (whom I managed to kill afterwards) in my previous playing session. I climbed down the ladder in order to save his gear until he’d come back. I was lucky enough not to pass out and die on my way down.

When I was guarding his dead body at the bottom of the ladder I was waiting for him to come back and get his gear. Just before he reached me, we decided it might be worthwhile for me to climb up the first part of the building so I could cover him from there. Of course I passed out on the ladder, fell down and died... Stupid me!

After respawning 3 times (I was too far away from Cherno the first 2 times) we met on a different building in Cherno. In the meantime he had reached our dead bodies, looted them and brought everything to our meeting point. Of course I didn’t need the blood transfusion anymore but besides a nice story and a cool experience I also got some nice gear!

Thanks for that, Landols!!