Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Between Vybor and Pustoshka, just South of the North West Airfield. Stuck with 400 blood after having left my computer for a drink, came back and found my guy waking up from a few zombies munching on him....anyhow, any help is appreciated. I have a couple bloodbags, so I essentialy just need someone to administer the transfusion.

Well it will be a while before I can return to service. Found a car yesterday and stocked up on medical/weapon supplies, lagged out and wrecked it. Spent the next 2 hours finding parts and surviving hordes of zombies. Once I fixed it up, needed to restock on medical supplies and just when I made it back to the car, someone jacked it and took off. So I gotta restock everything now and make my way north again. Really sucks.

I'm just South-West of Berezino if any Medics nearby need to re-stock. Sitting with 4 Blood Bags, 3 Morphine, Epi-Pen and some Bandages I don't need. Can raid a Hospital to get more as needed.

Can get anywhere on the map quickly enough if ya needs the supps somewhere else. :)

Do note, I'm kind of a Combat Medic Assistant (Is that a thing?), not a Medic, so my gun stays in my hands, but it doesn't get used.

Well it will be a while before I can return to service. Found a car yesterday and stocked up on medical/weapon supplies, lagged out and wrecked it. Spent the next 2 hours finding parts and surviving hordes of zombies. Once I fixed it up, needed to restock on medical supplies and just when I made it back to the car, someone jacked it and took off. So I gotta restock everything now and make my way north again. Really sucks.

I would like to help ya get back up and running..... hit me up on Steam. F_M

I had to leave before I could accept any medical aid before, so Im posting again :P

Stalisty Island, on 3000 blood, bleeding and in need of a blood transfusion.

Between Vybor and Pustoshka, just South of the North West Airfield. Stuck with 400 blood after having left my computer for a drink, came back and found my guy waking up from a few zombies munching on him....anyhow, any help is appreciated. I have a couple bloodbags, so I essentialy just need someone to administer the transfusion.

I sent you a PM.

I had to leave before I could accept any medical aid before, so Im posting again :P

Stalisty Island, on 3000 blood, bleeding and in need of a blood transfusion.

Add me on Steam.

I was Under 3k health and had no bandages to patch me up , Jack helped me in Stary and gave me a blood bag , Everything went smoothly and it helped me greatly , thanks :D

Need assistance!

I'm at Cap Golova (due to some sort of glitch) bleeding out and unconcious with 2.5k blood. Please help!

Steam: d3monsd3ath

My brother is down to 4 blood! I've had help from Snortan on here before (I've not died since!) and hoping one of you guys can help my brother too. He's bandaged but needs a transfusion badly - location south of NW airfield.

Thanks in advance!

Steam: trail182

My brother is down to 4 blood! I've had help from Snortan on here before (I've not died since!) and hoping one of you guys can help my brother too. He's bandaged but needs a transfusion badly - location south of NW airfield.

Thanks in advance!

Steam: trail182

I'm at NWAF right now. Hop on TS and look for Jack.

Whitelist Medic online at Kamenka, heading to Cherno.

If help needed ring up on TS.. or here.

No antybiotics dough.. hoping to find them at Cherno.

Edited by meshin

Hi, I asked for help yesterday because I had developed a cough. But earlier today I decided to try to make it to a hospital on my own and got my antibiotics. I visited two other hospitals today and now have a spare antibiotics, couple of bloods, morphine and an epi pen to donate to the Doctor's cause.

Please let me know how/where to deliver to, via Message or skype (sulalee01).

Thank you to everyone for your help.

the medic team consisting of myself, other wookiees, sya, nooblet, and terror has been hit by a hacker so we'll be out of commission for a while

That sucks strider. If you need help restocking, lmk!

I'm back into service, currently south of stary and making my way there. Can provide help if needed. Just add me on steam, Pvster.

Medic in the SW on foot available. Currently just North of Balota. add me on Steam.

So I was on that german server (i'm from Austria), and been looting the military camp at Stary Sobor, with a Pick up full of ammo and stuff. It was dark and i had no NV, so i turned on the headlights and placed it in the direction of the tents, so i could see something.

After i finished i was on the way to the car when some shots were fired and i got hit, after reacting instinctively and z-dodging behind the tents I got unconscious. At this point my hope was nearly lost, when i contacted the guys over at the TMW TS.server, and asked for help - i received help within seconds and after a short consultation 2 guys (Jack and Hockeyfan34) were already available and willing to help. In the end Hockeyfan34 wrapped me up in no time and after a succesful blood transfusion i was ready to face the tough world of Chernarus again.

Thanks again to renr (who helped me to get in contact with the right persons), Jack (who was on his way, but ended up getting reseted to the coast) and my RESCUER Hockeyfan34!!!

Edited by Bateman
  • Like 1

Due to hackers, connection issue's etc we are still trying to repair a helicopter to help players, by tommorrow if some A**hole doesnt steal it and crash it realising he cant actually fly we should be ready to heal by tomorrow

• Like 1

Another setback today - my hidden medical camp was discovered, raided and flattened, and my hatchback torched. Apparently the bandits spotted it from the air and landed nearby to rob me blind. How thoughtful of them to crash their Huey when lifting off again leaving me a big pile of dead bodies carrying Coyotes, L85, M249, M107, M14, M4A3 CCO, FAL, ghillies, NVG, RF, GPS, even satchel charges. Not exactly medical supplies, but hey, home delivery.

Anyway service in the NE area might be somewhat disrupted as I need to find another spot, build a new camp and gather some medical gear.

• Like 4

Add me on steam.

Mate your a bloody champ thankyou so much for saving me :) If you ever need the fav returned shout out..

I spawned unconscious, bleeding and with a broken bone. The unconscious timer looks like it's going to take hours but the bleeding has stopped.

I'm currently in Cap Galova just west of Electro. Please let me know if you can help. I'm currently logged into the TMW teamspeak as faintpulse; my Steam name is also FaintPulse.

Edited by faintpulse

So here is a list of what has killed us today, It's quiet a good list today:

• ROCKS: We landed at drakon island (with amazing skill if i do say so myself B)) but couldnt have done it without my spotters, anyway we get out and someone goes to have a scout, he glitches and falls stomach fist on a sharp pointy rock that spilits his stomach open and he is dead quickly, weird thing was he shoudlnt have slipped down ahill to land on a rock
  • RABBITS: We were sending out a scout and a rabbit, [he must have been very big] jumps in the way! the cyclist swerves to avoid the poor creature but the rabbit leaps foreward baring its vicious teeth! in one foul swoop the Rabbit has started attacking the pooor cyclist! he's on the floor screaming as the rabbit mercilessly eats his flesh until his bones are showing and his blood is everywhere and only when there is no hope does he hop away shoping his litttle fluffy bum as a victory sign.
  • HULK STYLE ZED : We had a moter bike scouting out for parts for the heli, as he's driving through zelenogorsk when SUDDENLY a Zed swoops down and knocks the bike! the bike goes hurling forewards out control from this superman Zed while my poor scout is sent flying into the sky! he see's the sky! he see's the light! but he plumit's..down, down to the cold unforgiving road and dies.

And last But not least! A LIGHT BULB! Yes thats right, A Light bulb from real life, killed us.

Let me explain:

I am the squads pilot, as we are flying with everyone finally picked up and the chopper repaird froma douche that couldn't really fly and failed at stealing it. We are flying to restock at bere when a light bulb, in my kitchen blows. The fuse box has a panic and turns off all the electronic's in the house. the computer shuts down instantly aas well as the router. poor guys never saw it coming and we immediatly kiss the ground. Everyone fully geared suddenly is dead. Luckly im alive but sad they did not make it

• Like 4