Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

So nice to see all the activity on this thread.

I might be breaking the rules here, but something big is about to happen in DayZ. Maybe around Wednesday?

Who am I to talk, though.

Edited by Dr Wasteland MD
  • Like 5

Gloodizzle (Post 6672) is on version .4 and needs some aid east of Green Mountain. Just got waxed getting out of Cherno with supplies...

If anyone coule help him out I'm sure he'd appriciate it!

Need anti-bios in berezino, if possible.

NVM. Relogged and my cough is magically gone.

Edited by Orlyy

Teach and his crew just gave me a pick-me-up. Bandaged and transfused me, then gave me a can of food and a lift. Excellent experience, 10/10, would get healed again.

• Like 1

Hi there fellow Medic people, i would be in need of great help in front of the church at pogorevka.

I would be in need of : blood transfusion and morphine, Optional: Food, water, any medical supplies.

thats it, if any medic is aviable let me know!

Alright, I'm really logging off now =P. Helped out Flunkdust today, as well as got to multiple patients. Stay safe everyone, I will be back after 5:00pm PST tomorrow in the SW region.

Dr Wasteland, you rebel you.. tisk tisk... lol ok now* give us the shiny details :P haha just kidding. Now my mind is wandering like crazy though... Thank You Sir.

Mobes Out....

Edited by mobes12

What do you mean Dr Wasteland? Got some news?

To be honest I'm dying to tell you guys about it.

But, alas, it will have to wait until Wednesday.

Keep a careful eye on the survivor hq subforum.

• Like 2

Thanks to Mobes12 im back on my feet and have Morp-epi-bloodbag-painkillers-bandages and food/water,

I'll be online for the next few hours if anyone needs help : )

Shoot me a PM or just add me to steam and skype both Flunkdust

Edited by Flunkdust
  • Like 1

Hey there,

I was recently a patient for SoulShaper2 and we discussed that the medics needed more "logistics". I'd like to know more about what that entails and possibly help you guys out. None of my buddies have DayZ and, frankly, I've run out of things to do. And I think this community needs less ass holes.

If you'll have me, my Steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/tetters/ or you can PM me on here. Thanks.

-Tetters

• Like 3

Hi medics! I'm in desperate need of a blood transfusion, currently sat blind and in and out of conciousness near the dear stand, north of Windy Mountain. I have a blood pack. Any help much appriciated!

steam id: taffy86

Damn it Wasteland! Why you gotta go and tell us that!

Hopefully I'll find some time today to help people out. Still on vacation in the NE of Chernarus so I'll be helping around there when I get on :D

• Like 1

Hi medics! I'm in desperate need of a blood transfusion, currently sat blind and in and out of conciousness near the dear stand, north of Windy Mountain. I have a blood pack. Any help much appriciated!

steam id: taffy86

Im in the cherno area, i can run up if you like, add me to steam Flunkdust

I'm back on duty, currently around Mogilevka. Call me if you are in the area and in need of assistance, I will travel some distances no problem.

To any willing medic close to the NW Airfield:

I'm located at the SW barracks and in need of medical assistance. I have broken bones and no morphine and as such you will have to bring some with you. Also, my blood level is only at 1000 but I do possess a blood bag and as such you are only needed to do the transfusion.

If you are willing to help tell me how to get in contact with you either by posting here or by PM.

Thank you.

Edited by Timberwolf

Thanks for the help Flunkdust!! You absolute hero. Was hard to get on the same server but you were very patient. Much appriciated

To any willing medic close to the NW Airfield:

I'm located at the SW barracks and in need of medical assistance. I have broken bones and no morphine and as such you will have to bring some with you. Also, my blood level is only at 1000 but I do possess a blood bag and as such you are only needed to do the transfusion.

If you are willing to help tell me how to get in contact with you either by posting here or by PM.

Thank you.

Im in the area hit me up on skype or steam user flunkdust

Hello,

Long time forum stalker, short time poster. Anyways. I'm currently sick (damn rainy nights), and am in need of some antibiotics.

Please feel free to add me on Steam, search for Dawrr.

Thank you!

Sorry, I should mention that I am near Cherno, and willing to give back some med supplies for the Antibiotics.

Thanks!

Sorry, I should mention that I am near Cherno, and willing to give back some med supplies for the Antibiotics.

Thanks!

I'm in Cherno and have some antibiotics on me right now, added you on steam just now.

• Like 1

Hey any medic near stary that could patch me up

Steam: airdest117

Got you.

Morning patients and medics alike. We are airborne now and taking medical jobs across the map. Please add me on skype with your ingame name and location and we will be with you ASAP

EDIT: TMW teamspeak is good for contacting me too. Find me here: ts.ourdomain.me:9990

Edited by Bernd
  • Like 1