Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Medic needs a medic!

Apparently I had used all my bandages for other players last night and didn't realize it until I was needing one this morning. :blush:

I'm was about to head back towards Cherno from Green Mountain for a supply run, but decided to check out a few nearby barns and such first. Sad to say I attracted some attention and got knocked out by a Zed. I managed to get up and run to a nearby barn and found a bandage to stop the bleeding, but I'm down to >4K blood.

Still on 1.7.2.4

I'm in the barn at Pass Snosovy and would appreciate it if someone could stop in and assist if they are nearby. I should not be a priority though. I can manage like this for a while.

We will be inbound soon. Add me on skype.

So as these medics helped me, there's something back, two of us is near Berezino and we're coming to pick up our buddy near Elektro, so our way is from Berezino to Elektro, have some blood bags, morphines, epi's, food, drinks, bandages, ready to help somebody out from trouble. We don't have any vehicle at this moment, everything has been stolen from us.

If you're in need, add me on Steam - WilliamCZ

Edit: Both of us killed by a mistery sniper.

Edited by WilliamCZ

So I ventured into Balota AF trying to find a side arm and some food n drinks enroute to Cherno, agroed a zed that took me down to 9,000 blood. I bandaged but could use a blood trans. I have no broken bones and I am not bleeding. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker Thnx :)

So I ventured into Balota AF trying to find a side arm and some food n drinks enroute to Cherno, agroed a zed that took me down to 9,000 blood. I bandaged but could use a blood trans. I have no broken bones and I am not bleeding. Add me on steam: AlphaStalker Thnx :)

Ok buddy please connect to skype.

Bernd and his awesome team just evac'd my (troublesome) patient and myself across the map. So professional, skilled and well prepared! Easily the best experience I've had thus far in DayZ.

Big thumbs up, big thank you, keep up the amazing work! Hope not to need your services again in the future, but if I do, I'll definitely look forward to flying with you again!

• Like 1

I'm back on duty! all i ask for is a hug for a blood bag, thats not to much to ask for is it? :(

• Like 1

I'm stuck in a village above Balota AF with about 1200 blood left! I could really use some help.. I would be forever in any medics debt if they could help !!

Bernd and his awesome team just evac'd my (troublesome) patient and myself across the map. So professional, skilled and well prepared! Easily the best experience I've had thus far in DayZ.

Big thumbs up, big thank you, keep up the amazing work! Hope not to need your services again in the future, but if I do, I'll definitely look forward to flying with you again!

Troublesome indeed.. walking right trough my line of fire! i nearly clipped his head! o_X ... ((i was the pilot btw ))

• Like 2

Yet again Bernd and crew to the rescue giving me a blood transfusion and some more supplies. Thank U so much ;)

• Like 1

Yet again Bernd and crew to the rescue giving me a blood transfusion and some more supplies. Thank U so much ;)

Thanks buddy, but it is all made possible by Teairra. Please be aware that when he is not doing medical evacuations he is scaring the *£$! out of me to get his perverse jollies.

• Like 4

hi there,

i need medical assitance:

my location is north of stary sobor, i need a blood transfusion.

im usually play on german/eu servers cause of the ping, my main play time is around 8:00pm to 10:00(gmt+2)

if anyone can help me plz tell me :)

€: i tried adding some of you on steam... but seems you dont like me there ;) (my steamid is:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/andx667/ )

thanks in advance

Andy

Edited by Andx667

hi there,

i need medical assitance:

my location is north of stary sobor, i need a blood transfusion.

im usually play on german/eu servers cause of the ping, my main play time is around 8:00pm to 10:00(gmt+2)

if anyone can help me plz tell me :)

€: i tried adding some of you on steam... but seems you dont like me there ;) (my steamid is:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/andx667/ )

thanks in advance

Andy

What version are you on And? If your on 1.7.2.5 i can come help you out

I'm back on duty! all i ask for is a hug for a blood bag, thats not to much to ask for is it? :(

You still in need of a Blood Bag Soul? I'm near Gorka atm but can run anywhere pretty quickly to meet you.

EDIT: My bad. I think you meant you'd like a hug from someone if you gave them a blood bag :lol:

Edited by +Ben+
  • Like 1

Hey everyone, Medic reporting for duty in the SW region and am currently just outside of Cherno on the NW side, have everything but antibiotics. I am updated to 1.7.2.5 and have the best ping on US servers. If anyone in the area needs help, PM me or add me on steam.

Also if any medics are available in the far NW my roommate is in trouble, with no food and his food is flashing. He is at 007 054 just east of the '386' elevation number in the coordinate square. If you can let me know I will have him load up and coordinate with you, he does not have steam but does have skype. I can definatly say he is trust worth, and really just needs some food to get him by, pretty sure his blood is full.

Thanks Guys!

pastyfarian came and helped me a few days ago! Thanks for the help!

Edited by Cvm

Need medical assistance north of Cherno, not sure how far. 4k blood, and I have a blood bag. Good on bones etc.

Thanks buddy, but it is all made possible by Teairra. Please be aware that when he is not doing medical evacuations he is scaring the *£$! out of me to get his perverse jollies.

Nothing like a good ol' scare before tending to patients. U might need some real life medicine from the motion sickness :P

I was wandering alone in the wilderness, sick feeling unhealthier every second.

But soulshaper came to rescue me and didn't lose patience after I first had problems joining his server and after that spawned 8 km in the wrong direction.

Great guy, great service over all.

Hope we meet again in the future

• Like 1

I have successfully raided Cherno Market, Fire Station and Hospital to get fully re-stocked. A bit scary rolling through there alone but I made it out alive and headed North. Taken a quick lunch break and then I'll be back online for duty ^_^

• Like 2

I have successfully raided Cherno Market, Fire Station and Hospital to get fully re-stocked. A bit scary rolling through there alone but I made it out alive and headed North. Taken a quick lunch break and then I'll be back online for duty ^_^

Next time you're in the area to resupply let me know, I'd be glad to offer an extra pair of eyes and my silenced M4A1 CCO =P

Anyone near the NWAF have anti-biodics?

ChiefMasterKush on steam needs em', i have some but i'm way down south.

Edit: Sorry for double-post.

Edited by Muncywolverine

Anyone near the NWAF have anti-biodics?

ChiefMasterKush on steam needs em', i have some but i'm way down south.

Help! I am unconcious and bleeding with 2k blood in the middle of nowhere. However, I have coords and a blown up tractor is next to me. If you can help, please let me know. I am in the far northwest.

Hey, I just met you,

and this is crazy,

but I am dying,

So heal me, maybe?

<3

Edited by Helsing