Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Are there any medics near Prigorodky? I was playing Day Z yesterday and some hackers warped me there from the NW airfield. I've got broken bones, I'm bleeding out (currently at 9.5k) and I'm unconscious.

Are there any medics near Prigorodky? I was playing Day Z yesterday and some hackers warped me there from the NW airfield. I've got broken bones, I'm bleeding out (currently at 9.5k) and I'm unconscious.

I'm in the Cherno area, still need help?

Edited by Muncywolverine

As mentioned above, I'm in Stary. If no-one close is available, I will come for you, though.

Edit:

Memo to myself - It's already too late and you need to type faster.

Glad to see you available, Muncywolverine.

Edited by MikaelM

I'm in the Cherno area, still need help?

Yes that would be fantastic, but the problem is I'm not sure exactly where in Prigorodky I am since I got teleported there.

Edited by pyroguy86

Yes that would be fantastic, but the problem is I'm not sure exactly where in Prigodorky I am since I got teleported there.

Hmm...

Can you add me on steam?

Steam name: Le'newb

Edit: Mikaelm is better than me, probably want him lol.

Edited by Muncywolverine

I'm currently down in Balota Airstrip, top room of the air tower. Got stuck in a barbwire fence trying to climb over since I had no toolbox almost resulting in death. Unconscious and bleeding atm. If anyone wants to come save my crippled ass, drop me a line on Steam. Name : Roflsim , MSN FTTD_Cain@hotmail.com or a PM here.

Peace.

First life saved. Feels good.

Followup.

I've gotten the required medical assistance from RikkuIyanna. Provided me with blood (Was down to 1.2k) and painkillers. I gave them my 2 spare morphines as compensation for the professional and fast rescue. Not much I know, but I'm sure someone will need them. I'm going to go find a toolbox now and prevent any future fence beatdowns.

100% trustworthy, and reliable. Recommended for any Zombie apocalypse.

Hello medics! Any chance I can get some assistance? I am new so I have no friends on here to help me with a transfusion :unsure: I would be on US/CA servers. Thanks!

location/type of injury/way to contact you

Cherno in the medical tents with 4462 blood left. My screen is very grey, hah. You can get me on Skype: bulletooth_tony

Thanks

Im stuck with a broken leg west of cherno, south of the airfield, could anyone help me out?

Im stuck with a broken leg west of cherno, south of the airfield, could anyone help me out?

Add me on steam

Steamname: Le'newb

Edit: I'm in Cherno.

Edited by Muncywolverine

Could use a blood transfusion, in woods NW of Cherno. Can add me on Steam, jworldwarii

Edited by Dabëärs

MikaelMazareth is a great medic. He came out of his way to save me. Gave me some anti-biotics and a blood transfusion. Even with all my criteria to meet up with him (being in a daylight server and all) he came through and was able to put his fears away and help me out. Just wanted to say thanks again and I have regrouped with some of my buddies because of what you did.

• Like 2

ok looking for a medic to transfuse some blood please. i have the blood pack needed and have my location ready on a map/picture

its south coast though as i notice you have divisions now

oh i have steam,mic etc

Edited by kruxed

Outskirts of the airfield, need a bandage and blood bag, msg me on skype please help.

Thanks

If no-one else is up for it, I'll go. PM me or add me on Steam.

Edit: That is meant for kruxed btw.

Edited by MikaelM

Fellow medics,

While on a mission to retireve some more medical supplies from Cherno, I got sniped while moving through the woods. Stupidly, I disconnected as soon as my character went down, but now when I try to log in I get stuck at the hour glass. Long after five minutes my character is still unconscious.

Would anyone be around to administer an epi-pen to see if it wakes my character up? I think its a bug but this might do it. Failing that I would be grateful if a fellow medic would put me out of my misery (i cannot respawn as controls are disabled) and look after my loot until I can come back and pick it up.