Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I am healed up, supplied and ready to roll out thanks to Kyle.ver.2.0

Gave me pointers on how to do things i didnt know about, healed me, gave me some supplies. [TMW] = faith restored in the community.

My heart is smiling.

On a related note, I just had a pretty rough run-in with a tree, and lost another thousand blood. Am still near Drozhino. Looking for help and tips. Willing to part with extra blood bag.

Apologies if asking more than once is uncouth.

• Like 1

anyone?

Honestly I don't think many medics will go to the top of the hospital in elektro, that's begging for death. Your best bet would be to get out of elektro.

I'm in Cherno hospital and need a transfusion.

I'm on a night server right now, US 826.

I was on a supply run to help out more folks but got shot at and barely lived.

Edit: My Skype is RaidenBraydenk if you want to contact me, or just post here and I'll see it.

again same as above

I am healed up, supplied and ready to roll out thanks to Kyle.ver.2.0

Gave me pointers on how to do things i didnt know about, healed me, gave me some supplies. [TMW] = faith restored in the community.

not a problem man, happy to help

Van Damme broke his leg doing too many split jump kicks on zombies.

Need morphine, will give a tasty well done steak for the help!

(East of Staroye)

s/n on steam: Agentflash

LMFAO I love this!!! wish I was in your area to help out : |

Kay guys I'm far north ready for another patient.

like before, post and hit me up on steam [TMW]Kyle.ver.2.0

keep in mind my position

Edit: sorry guys, gunna be unavailable for about an hour. $3 pints are a bit too tempting for lol ill be back on in a bit

Edited by Kyle.ver.2.0

On a related note, I just had a pretty rough run-in with a tree, and lost another thousand blood. Am still near Drozhino. Looking for help and tips. Willing to part with extra blood bag.

I'm fairly close to Drozhino myself and am willing to give some morphine for the leg and a transfusion, but as for the tips I'm afraid that's somewhat a nono as I'm probably at least as new as you if not newer :blush:

• Like 2

Van Damme broke his leg doing too many split jump kicks on zombies.

Need morphine, will give a tasty well done steak for the help!

(East of Staroye)

s/n on steam: Agentflash

I'm right next to you.

Added you on steam

• Like 2

I'm fairly close to Drozhino myself and am willing to give some morphine for the leg and a transfusion, but as for the tips I'm afraid that's somewhat a nono as I'm probably at least as new as you if not newer :blush:

I am not far from you. (Deerstand between Pavlovo and Drozhino) Wanna join up?

• Like 1

Still in Cherno hospital. I could probably get out if necessary. I have enough blood bags to go around, I just need someone close enough to transfuse.

As soon as someone transfuses, I'm able to go help more people out.

I am not far from you. (Deerstand between Pavlovo and Drozhino) Wanna join up?

Please add me to steam if you're able to help - h_k_norla. Ty!!!

Is anyone who is able to help with broken legs near stary? I'm South of Stary in a erm... precarious position.

Thanks!

Is anyone who is able to help with broken legs near stary? I'm South of Stary in a erm... precarious position.

Thanks!

I'll be headed up there once I can get a transfusion. Actually I could probably start going in that direction now... as long as I'm above 3-4k blood or so. It's gonna be a while though, I'm in Cherno.

Thanks!

Sent you a PM.

I'll be headed up there once I can get a transfusion. Actually I could probably start going in that direction now... as long as I'm above 3-4k blood or so. It's gonna be a while though, I'm in Cherno.

Yikes... That's quite the hike. If you still have morphene and are willing to help let me know by PM when you're close.

Thanks a lot :)

Per yous and VoLLi's offer - Thank you both.

I'm clearly having issues with my brain today. Steam account name is either h_k_norla or Norla. (The one in the upper right, or the one over your picture?)

Currently west of Drozhino with broken leg. : /

• Like 1

Sweeper i would say yes but i got forum banned for admitting to hacking ( which i never did )

so if you are willing to go to Pik Kozlova just pm this account.

Help please...

I am at 063093, west of vishnoy.

Need morphine, I have broken leg. Used last morphine to heal my friends leg earlier that day.

steamID: Grimm3r

Back in business due to GreasyMnky!

wiggle.gif

Not only did he help me, he helped my friend yesterday! Thank you buddy!

Edited by Jean Claude Van Damme
  • Like 2

[Rescued]

Transfusion, I have a bloodpack.

In building near Mogilevka, PM for exact location.

Thank you for your assistance.

After Action Review

GreasyMnky PMed me back and fixed me up with his own equipment even though I had a bloodpack (through a wall, BTW)

Response and healed under 20min from original post.

Killed Zombies in the area in a sporting manner.

GreasyMnky is a great medic.

Edited by daysuit
  • Like 2

[Need]

Transfusion, I have a bloodpack.

In building near Mogilevka, PM for exact location.

Thank you for your assistance.

Steam ID: daysuit

Can be there in 5-10 minutes

added you on steam

• Like 1

Just had my second succesful med supply drop with e47 (in game name: Argentum[47] )

I had just been killed and had nothing in the way of morphine, bloodbags or epi pens. Just a few bandages and painkillers i'd found in vybor. Arg informed me that he was going to berezino on a hospital run and that he'd give me a call when he was ready to meet. A little while later that call came, he was at the two ponds in the trees north of the old fields and could i come and meet him for a drop.

When i got to him he was exactly where he said he would be, sat in the midlle of one of the ponds :D

He dropped the alice pack he had and told me to take it, the whole thing. So i dropped my checzh backpack for him and picked up the alice pack. It was full to the brim with meds. bloodbags, morphine the lot. I told him there was a few supplies in the checzh backpack and his reply was: "I only take what you cant carry".

we had a bit of a problem with the chech pack disappearing in the long grass, but we found it eventually :thumbsup:

So if any medic is ever in need of some supplies drop e47 a message. He's a nice guy who's reliable, trustworthy and always willing to come drop off some med supplies to a medic in need. He also going to be tagging along with me for support on some medic requests so some of you asking for help will probably get to meet him soon :)

A massive thanks again for the supplies Arg! :thumbsup:

Edited by +Ben+
  • Like 2

Just had my second succesful med supply drop with e47 (in game name: Argentum[47] )

I had just been killed and had nothing in the way of morphine, bloodbags or epi pens. Just a few bandages and painkillers i'd found in vybor. Arg informed me that he was going to berezino on a hospital run and that he'd give me a call when he was ready to meet. A little while later that call came, he was at the two ponds in the trees north of the old fields and could i come and meet him for a drop.

When i got to him he was exactly where he said he would be, sat in the midlle of one of the ponds :D

He dropped the alice pack he had and told me to take it, the whole thing. So i dropped my checzh backpack for him and picked up the alice pack. It was full to the brim with meds. bloodbags, morphine the lot. I told him there was a few supplies in the checzh backpack and his reply was: "I only take what you cant carry".

we had a bit of a problem with the chech pack disappearing in the long grass, but we found it eventually :thumbsup:

So if any medic is ever in need of some supplies drop e47 a message. He's a nice guy who's reliable, trustworthy and always willing to come drop off some med supplies to a medic in need. He also going to be tagging along with me for support on some medic requests so some of you asking for help will probably to meet him soon :)

A massive thanks again for the supplies Arg! :thumbsup:

can you help me? im in stary sobor