Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Alright a buddy came by and patched me up, I'm currently operating along the coast and have many blood packs and much morphine. I can help anyone who needs it (Cherno area currently)

Would you happen to know where Pusta is? It's to the NE of Cherno. I have broken bones, but no one has responded yet.

@ Wesker

Damn, I had just made it to the building. Had I had my bike, I would have been able to help.

Sorry man.

Edited by Deathcall

TO EVERYONE IN CHERNO. I'm currently in cherno and geared up with enough medical supplies to help any situtation I have ten blood packs and three morphine injectors currently. Shoot me a PM if you need help.

Would you happen to know where Pusta is? It's to the NE of Cherno. I have broken bones, but no one has responded yet.

I actually don't have a map currently :P I will try and find you, can you describe the area?

Shoot me a PM if you need help.

No the best way to phrase that Vit...

Anyone in the Berezino area that can patch me up? I'm at 2000 blood and have a cough (bad shape I know). I can give exact directions to my location via PM or in game. Happy to join any server, just badly in need of help!

Could use a bandaging as I'm in shock. I fell one story inside Rog castle, no bid deal was at 10k, started bleeding while in shock and passed out, got down to 7k blood and 95% through the passed-out hourglass when BAM, kicked for ping being too high. fuck me, load back in and now I have the 3 min. timer or whatever for DC while in shock, which technically I did not do. Let it run out a bit more and got half way and was right under 3k and realized I wasn't gonna make it. I have blood, bandages, morphine on me, but if someone can bring one bandage and then maybe help me with the transfusion. I have and extra NVG and GPS on me, i'll gladly give something away for the help. I've used this service once before on a 10 day+ char, this one is at 20+, would really like to save him. Thanks in advance medics. Steam/TS/Skype, whatever is needed, I can provide the info.

Is any medic in the Devil's Castle area with blood and morphine? I explained my situation earlier (on page 123) :)

If you need medical help, PM me. Current location: Guglovo

Just received help from Kalskirata. Very professional, quick and to the point.

Medica that have helped me:

Teairra

Kalskirata

Edited by Quikill87

I'm in SW area of map and online now if anyone needs a M.A.S.H. unit!!

PM me here or add me on steam. Steam = canadiantrout

I'm not sure how to ask for help, I think it was by posting a request, is it here? I've only just started playing though I've been trying to get the game to work for about a month. I've virtually no blood left and I'm lying in Cherno. As I approached the city I climbed a ladder at the outskirts of an industrial area while being attacked by a following zombie. I ran down some cement stairs and am lying between two big cylindrical tanks. There was a big taller part to the buidling but it was all a blur by then.

Is my description hopeless? My avatar is female and I don't know if I had time to choose a name, could be player 1 or sula. Even if you could find me how would it work? Would I have to tell you a server name and be there at a set time?

Thank you.

Sula

Sula,

if you just started and don't have much, then respawning is your best bet as we all died about 100x before figuring out the game.

to answer your questions though: normally, you would want to give us your approximate location (cherno is good), then someone should pm or message back on here about being nearby or willing to come help. cherno is not normally a place people like to help as it is very dangerous. in private messages or some other private form of communication, you and the medic would pick a server and the medic would head to your approximate location, then you join in and he/she heals you.

Follow up to my old post, h4kkz came to me in Rog while streaming live, saved my life and I gave him NV goggles so he can continue to be a medic all night long :) Thx much to the medic service, another job well done.

• Like 3

Sula,

if you just started and don't have much, then respawning is your best bet as we all died about 100x before figuring out the game.

to answer your questions though: normally, you would want to give us your approximate location (cherno is good), then someone should pm or message back on here about being nearby or willing to come help. cherno is not normally a place people like to help as it is very dangerous. in private messages or some other private form of communication, you and the medic would pick a server and the medic would head to your approximate location, then you join in and he/she heals you.

Fair enough, Jack, thank you. :) I thought I'd ask as it's all part of the dayz experience. I didn't want to suicide and haven't the strength to get to a zombie. Thanks anyway. I will bookmark this thread. :)

If anyone is available right now, i'm near balota with very low blood. I have a blood pack and everything but i need someone to transfuse it. Pm me if you can help

Massive thanks to kalskirata for the quick and free healing. I owe you one. Hope to be able to help people out in the future.

I'm in Berezino with an infection and need antibiotics. PM for details. I'll update this post if/when I am helped. NEVERMIND: found antibiotics :)

Edited by Foodmanchew