Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I personally could use some help. Posting here since the RMG thing seems to be down. Shoot me a message on Steam on MaliciousH.

Edit: Bandit group got me.

Hello,

I'm in need of medical assistance if there's anyone up to the challenge. While clearing out the NW Airfield with a friend, I sustained a broken bone but climbed to the safety of the lookout tower between the two northernmost hangars. My friend then searched for some morphine nearby but broke his leg as well, retreating to the same tower. So as it stands, both of us are atop the tower, in good health but immobilized. If there's a medic in the vacinity that can bring at least 2 Morphine Auto Injectors into this zombie infested territory we would be forever grateful.

Grid: (04,04)

Coords: (045,046)

Patients: "Atwater" and "Jamal Kingsley"

Require: 2x Morphine Auto Injector

Times Available: 6PM - 11PM EST (UTC-5)

http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/7332/helpcsc.jpg

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Dyssident

Teamspeak and IM available, PM me

Edit: Situation Resolved

*Copied from my thread*

Hey guys, none of my clan are on atm and I made the unfortunate mistake of going from prone to crouch inside a chopper. Anyways, our clan has a huge amount of m4, akm, shotties, FALs, tools, and other supplies I'd be glad to share in exchange for helping me out. Also, if you're looking for a chill Skype group or a clan I'd be glad to bring new people into the fold. Maturity is a must, age is far less important. Thanks!

PS-Clan name atm is DYBS (Drop Your Beans, Sir). We aren't bandits but we will shoot anyone that threatens the group.

*Copied from my thread*

Hey guys' date=' none of my clan are on atm and I made the unfortunate mistake of going from prone to crouch inside a chopper. Anyways, our clan has a huge amount of m4, akm, shotties, FALs, tools, and other supplies I'd be glad to share in exchange for helping me out. Also, if you're looking for a chill Skype group or a clan I'd be glad to bring new people into the fold. Maturity is a must, age is far less important. Thanks!

PS-Clan name atm is DYBS (Drop Your Beans, Sir). We aren't bandits but we will shoot anyone that threatens the group.

[/quote']

which town is close to you? I can't promise anything as I'm working from home right now and have kinda a tight schedule to keep before the 4pm my time (+8GMT)

*Copied from my thread*

Hey guys' date=' none of my clan are on atm and I made the unfortunate mistake of going from prone to crouch inside a chopper. Anyways, our clan has a huge amount of m4, akm, shotties, FALs, tools, and other supplies I'd be glad to share in exchange for helping me out. Also, if you're looking for a chill Skype group or a clan I'd be glad to bring new people into the fold. Maturity is a must, age is far less important. Thanks!

[/quote']

which town is close to you? I can't promise anything as I'm working from home right now and have kinda a tight schedule to keep before the 4pm my time (+8GMT)

I am just NE of Polana. Thanks, and no worries if you're unable to make it

Also, I have 3 epi pens and a blood bag on me that you can take to help other people if needed.

I am just NE of Polana. Thanks' date=' and no worries if you're unable to make it

[hr']

Also, I have 3 epi pens and a blood bag on me that you can take to help other people if needed.

NE of Polana you say? *flashbacks of losing my first patient near Polana*

It's not too far from where I am right now when I logged off. Only problem is getting the time to hop on and heal you up. If say an hour or so from now you still haven't had one of the medics here or one of your clan members come and patch you up, I'll start up my rig and dive in.

Re the medical supplies you have, I'll take the bloodbag. Haven't ran into any unconscious players yet. There's two other things but I'll ask you ingame or something. Will PM you contact details an hour from now.

That sounds good?

does anyone how to use the map at dayzmap.info and correlate it to the ingame map? I've missed my patients by a couple of coordinates everytime cause I can't translate the ingame map to the map on the web properly :/

Sounds fine to me. I am actually crawling to Berezino now, though however it ends I'd be happy to donate to your cause. I'll send you a request on steam in the meantime, and we can discuss what you need when you get a chance.

Heya =D

I was around Devil's Castle at night, the stairs leading up to the tower there can be a bit finicky at times. Misjudged where I was and fell off the lowest platform. Blood isn't a problem, just have broken legs which wouldn't even be an issue if I hadn't dropped my last morphine to pick up a weapon I found at a crashed chopper. Something I will gladly give up to whoever has the time to help me. I don't mind waiting a few days, I'm busy myself so just PM me or something and I'll try and make myself available. Very sorry to be a pain, but I'd love some help. And I don't mind lending my services to you guys later on if need be.

Hallo everyvone! Mein name ist Fritz. I have been vanderink around ze vastelands und only recently found a great amount of medical equipment. I vant to help out ze other players of DayZ with blood, morphine und other things zey might need. I call myself "Fritz ze Friendly Doctor". Vhile I need some time to gather food und drinks for my own during ze day, I will still be available to help others from 7pm until 11pm GMT+1, mostly on European und perhaps auch on American servers. If you need my help, give me a tweet! @FritzzeFriendly und I vill try my best to help you.

I travel on foot, und with only an axe to fend of ze pesky Zeds who manage to sneak up on me from time to time. I don't believe in shooting ze other people in Chernarus, but help them instead! I hope to be added to ze list at ze start of this thread!

Hallo everyvone! Mein name ist Fritz. I have been vanderink around ze vastelands und only recently found a great amount of medical equipment. I vant to help out ze other players of DayZ with blood' date=' morphine und other things zey might need. I call myself "Fritz ze Friendly Doctor". Vhile I need some time to gather food und drinks for my own during ze day, I will still be available to help others from 7pm until 11pm GMT+1, mostly on European und perhaps auch on American servers. If you need my help, give me a tweet! @FritzzeFriendly und I vill try my best to help you.

I travel on foot, und with only an axe to fend of ze pesky Zeds who manage to sneak up on me from time to time. I don't believe in shooting ze other people in Chernarus, but help them instead! I hope to be added to ze list at ze start of this thread!

[/quote']

You sir, are well on your way to being added, haha. I just need a patient to tell me that you helped them, then I shall add you forthwith.

does anyone how to use the map at dayzmap.info and correlate it to the ingame map? I've missed my patients by a couple of coordinates everytime cause I can't translate the ingame map to the map on the web properly :/

The moment I realized it was a perfect 1:1 correlation I was dumbfounded to say the least.

The gridlines on the dayzdb.com map are 1km apart. As you move your mouse across the map you get another number, those are in intervals of 100m. So for example Stary Sobor is in coordinates 06 07 or about 6km from the west borded, 7km from the north. The more precise coordinates are 061072 - 6100 meters from the west, 7200 meters from the north. The first, larger scale coordinates (06 07) are what you get when you are zoomed out on the ingame map. The smaller scale ones (061072) are what you see ingame when you zoom in on the map and what your GPS tells you where you are. Navigating has gotten quite easily since I know that :D

The moment I realized it was a perfect 1:1 correlation I was dumbfounded to say the least.

The gridlines on the dayzdb.com map are 1km apart. As you move your mouse across the map you get another number' date=' those are in intervals of 100m. So for example Stary Sobor is in coordinates 06 07 or about 6km from the west borded, 7km from the north. The more precise coordinates are 061072 - 6100 meters from the west, 7200 meters from the north. The first, larger scale coordinates (06 07) are what you get when you are zoomed out on the ingame map. The smaller scale ones (061072) are what you see ingame when you zoom in on the map and what your GPS tells you where you are. Navigating has gotten quite easily since I know that :D

[/quote']

hell, i think navigting mightve gotten easier :D thanks!

"Merino" Helped us we are forever in his debt, if you need help just ask us!

Super ultra large vouch!!!

I'm up north doing a bit of shameless deer stand farming. I've acquired an excess of painkillers and bandages and, most usefully, two morphine injectors. The quiet life getting a bit dull so anyone needing a leg fixed in the area PM me and I'll see if a house call or drop off can be arranged.

i still need help in the electro super market please

steam is sp2468

steam is sp2468

I am not sure if you are expecting someone to come in there, or what your circumstances are. I wont do it, alone anyway. The RMG Mobile Medical Task Force is currently on leave.

If I were to come myself, you'd need to commando / ninja crawl your ass out of the market to a save haven in the woods.

steam is sp2468

I am not sure if you are expecting someone to come in there' date=' or what your circumstances are. I wont do it, alone anyway. The RMG Mobile Medical Task Force is currently on leave.

If I were to come myself, you'd need to commando / ninja crawl your ass out of the market to a save haven in the woods.

[/quote']

i was just hopeing someone crazy could help me

Anyone available near stary to help transfuse me? I have bags

Hey mate i am near stary,what is your steam/skype so i can contact you?

I am near stary sobor(i can travel too)!! I have morphine,blood bags,painkillers almost anything!!

My skype is : nik_pyro

or my steam is : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Joker_Her3

Please people,i want to help you!!!

I've met Merino, great guy and great service, I would have died without him. I got nearly killed by my own car (well not anymore since another player found it and didn't care to stop by to bandage me) never park on a hill when you have no brakes ! ;)

Updated - Merino found me and helped me out, gave me the transfusion I needed, a compass, and a few medical supplies. He got some camo clothes that just spawned in the building I was trapped in. Thanks Merino!

Hi, I'm holed up in a house south of Novy Sobor (http://dayzdb.com/map#6.071.084). I'm in need of a blood transfusion, after rounding a corner into a zombie that alerted the entire small town to me. Would really appreciate any assistance, thank you. SteamID : http://steamcommunity.com/id/GriefGrumble - Steam Nickname : Ichabod

so, I popped into Cherno (appx 4km from where I logged out) and I will tell you, it was worth it. Bloodbags, Morphine and Antibiotics were in a good supply. The trade? Other than running a good 4km and almost having my head blown off by what I strongly believe is one of the .50cal SRs? Not much :D

Again, to all the Medics, if you guys need some Antibiotics, I'm willing to give and/or trade.

Now to call it a night and sleep.

Im around NW Airfield if anyone need a blood transfussion or medical assistance please add me to steam Zereo2017, and i will get to you ASAP. Only thing I can not help with is broken legs because I am currently out of morphine, if this is the case I would recommend Dr. Mewz he is a amazing medic and can help you out.