Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

got a broken bones at a deer stand between stary and rogvo... i have exact coords if interested,

steam :- doxdude

game name: DancingBear

let me know which server you want me to be..I realy hope this works x.x

Broken leg and 2k blood' date=' I'm passing out every 3-4 min, I dragged myself out of the NW airport and I'm in the south fields:

http://i47.tinypic.com/wcn2mw.png

I have a gps so I can crawl wherever you tell me to arrange a safe meeting point. Please help. Thank you so much.

steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/andreamit

[/quote']

update: my new position is in a much safer zone near the prud lake

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/2012062700007.jpg/

I just need morphine to get on feet. Thank you so much!

DancingBear' date='andreamit, I just added you on steam.

[hr']

Bsoky, if you still need help. Add me on steam. chizpartarz is my id

Thanks so much to dr. Mewz who helped me getting back on feet. Great job man!

DancingBear' date='andreamit, I just added you on steam.

[hr']

Bsoky, if you still need help. Add me on steam. chizpartarz is my id

Thank you so much bro, exactly what this waste land needs

Dr.MewZ MD saved my life

Im in need of some assistance, im down to 3k blood and bleeding out from a zombie in stary (Currently in the barn/horse area) If anyone from this MD can come out and help bandage me up I got acouple blood bags on me and some other medical supplies I can donate to the cause. Also really would like to join you guys as either a bodyguard/gatherer and hopefully upgrade myself to a medic.

Steam Name is : Zereo2017 add me on there if you can help thanks :)

Just wanted to say that Dr Mewz is amazing he was able to get to me within acouple minutes. When he got there he quickly stormed the building and bandaged me up right when I was down to 1.5k blood then he took care of all the zombies for me and gave me a bloodtrans. Amazing guy worthy of the front page.

Hey Doc - I've been trying to hold down the fire-station in Electro, helping folks as they come through, keeping the zombie population down (and coming under plenty of fire while doing it).

I keep myself stocked mainly with medical supplies (antibiotics, morphine, cooked steaks, etc) from the hospital there so if you need me to feed you any supplies just let me know, I'd be glad to help.

Updated the Trusted Medics List with some new names that I've seen posted on this forum. If you would like to join the Trusted Medics List, please send me a pm.

Keep up the good work guys, it's good to know that this can move forward without me pushing it.

So wait how do we contact the medics? I am in desperate need of medical attention and can't really do anything until I receive it. Im over in Stary with around 3k blood left and broken leg. Message me if you can help me out.

Update:

The rescue mission was an success. Dr. Mew responded and took up the task quite quickly and we met up soon after.

This is a very admirable goal, especially when this game is filled with people that are quick to distrust and quicker on the trigger. I have similar plans on this game and i hope sometime in the future i could work my way onto this list!

So wait how do we contact the medics? I am in desperate need of medical attention and can't really do anything until I receive it. Im over in Stary with around 3k blood left and broken leg. Message me if you can help me out.

Check OP for directions but basically, you need to find someone on the Trusted Medics List who is on and can help you.

I'm away on vacation and can't play till next Monday, and anyway, my steam friends need to be trimmed down.

kuponk' date=' you can add me on steam: chizpartarz

Also, if you could please locate where you are exactly on this map using the pin marker

http://www.maplib.net/map.php?id=14547&lat=-53.113811493168235&lng=35.58746337890625&z=9

[/quote']

Holy shit wow that is amazing. I love seeing how other people approach this... great job Mewz.

kuponk' date=' you can add me on steam: chizpartarz

Also, if you could please locate where you are exactly on this map using the pin marker

http://www.maplib.net/map.php?id=14547&lat=-53.113811493168235&lng=35.58746337890625&z=9

[/quote']

I think if possible a map like that could be used as a queue system for the doctors IF people requesting help can only place markers and that the Docs are the only ones that can see the markers.

Watching this thread evolve though the weeks, it just seems kind of a messy on how people's requests are getting picked up.

Here is my suggestion, we should come up with some kind of form for patient to fill out along with the pin point map to show exactly where they are. This might help us working faster and more effective. Just a thought.

Hey guys,

im pretty much new to the game and got a broken leg. Atm i got no clue where I am, though i got a map :D. Looks like im pretty much too stupid to use it properly. Could anyone help me out, so that i can walk at least? Added u Mewz, btw :).

Are any medics active in Aus on the NZ servers? Or just US servers?

I have been hanging around the coast dishing out health and weapons to respawners on the AU and NZ servers for a day or two - do you need meds?

hey fellas,

in a spot of trouble

found my first heli crashsite, some nice loot...

but a zed broke my leg... im stable on 12k blood but eatin dirt.

im south of novy sobor

any medics in the area?

nevermind, i have received treatment and am back on my feet.

am happy to provide help to anyone who needs it. medical or not.

Still looking for Medical Assistance? The team at RMG is geared up and on stand by. Please submit the Request Medical Assistance form at http://ratedmgaming.enjin.com.

All you have to do is register, and click the link on the left side. Or the picture on the top right corner.

Still looking for Medical Assistance? The team at RMG is geared up and on stand by. Please submit the Request Medical Assistance form at http://ratedmgaming.enjin.com.

All you have to do is register' date=' and click the link on the left side. Or the picture on the top right corner.

[/quote']

It's this kinda stuff that warms an old medic's heart. Keep up the good work. I'll update this to the OP.