Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I am north of Devil's Castle with a broken leg and 1000 blood. A transfusion and morphine would be much appreciated. My steam ID is Irish Executioner add me please ill be near my computer for most of the day.

I'm in Bor in the south-west corner of the map. I have a broken leg and an infection, so I could really use morphine and antibiotics. I'm at around 2000 blood and dropping, and surrounded by zombies.

I have a question. I hope it doesn't come off as rude. Why do so many people go out of their way looking for help when they have nothing on them that they couldn't find again within 10 minutes of spawning? This is one of the main reasons I don't go out of my way to heal anyone on/near the coast.

Hey, I was talking to you on Steam yesterday. I finally got my activation email. :)

I'm one of those near the coast, but I do have some rare stuff. The most useful of them is a Coyote backpack that I'd hate to lose.

I'm in Bor in the south-west corner of the map. I have a broken leg and an infection' date=' so I could really use morphine and antibiotics. I'm at around 2000 blood and dropping, and surrounded by zombies.

I have a question. I hope it doesn't come off as rude. Why do so many people go out of their way looking for help when they have nothing on them that they couldn't find again within 10 minutes of spawning? This is one of the main reasons I don't go out of my way to heal anyone on/near the coast.

Hey, I was talking to you on Steam yesterday. I finally got my activation email. :)

I'm one of those near the coast, but I do have some rare stuff. The most useful of them is a Coyote backpack that I'd hate to lose.

Crawl away! lol

Been alive for 1.5 days now. I have a lot of good gear on me at the moment and would rather not lose it. A zed 1 shot my leg and blew it to shit plus I'm low on water.

Dangerous job.. only a good scout should plan on doing this mission. Would rather keep realism and play on the high pop server I usually play on.

Steam ID: Ch

DayZ ID: Jon

Thanks to somethingbumble for helping me out earlier today. Gave me a transfusion, fixed my bones and gave me 2 for backups. +1

IM SO IN LOVE WITH THIS THREAD MAN, GOOD WORK DR WASTELAND AND CREW

I would join you if I had a nice connection to states. I can barely log on to europe servers. Mostly UK - cuz I live in Turkey. anyway good to see this thread. hope it will inspire other players and It will I am sure. much respect.

I'm in Bor in the south-west corner of the map. I have a broken leg and an infection' date=' so I could really use morphine and antibiotics. I'm at around 2000 blood and dropping, and surrounded by zombies.

Crawl away! lol

Yeah, I might have to. :(

I'm gonna wait a little bit to see if anyone can help. If no one can, I'll just try to crawl my way to Cherno.

Morphine doesn't spawn in residential areas, does it?

pzrapnbeast I don't have access to antibiotics. After two days of server hoping and assistance from a friends we have turned up no antibiotics.

Just want to say thanks to Brian @ RMG.

He came, found me and patched my legs up.

If you guys ever need help gathering supplies let me know.

Guys, I really wish I could help right now, it's breaking my heart that I can't, but I'm on vacation at the beach. Try to take care of yourselves, and if, when I come home, you want to be on the trusted medics list (white list), just pm me please.

Very cool idea! I love this concept, and wish you the best.

Every effort to make the wastes a bit more warm and fuzzy is getting a thumbs up from me.

Hi guys, I could really use some help right now. The ladder bugged on a deer stand SW of Pustoshka and I broke my legs. I managed to crawl to Pustoshka (North of Zelenogorsk) and am currently in the woods above the town. I have no morphine and I really don't want to lose my gear to a bug. If any docs could help I would really appreciate it.

My steam id is WilboFraggins.

Thanks in advance.

Need medical help near Gorka.

Broken leg and I will be starving when I log in. If anyone could provide assistance in the form of morphine it would be appreciated.

I can then hunt for myself.

I am close to you and I can meet you when I am done helping this other client. may be 15 minutes' date=' ish. Please see my other post a page back.. Post # 336.

I have morphine and a cooked steak for ya.

Thanks and see ya soon!

[/quote']

Brian patched me right up! Excellent chap. Was prompt and gave me all the assistance I could need.

Great to see these medics helping so many people.

Hey guys, im in need of some aid. Im low on blood after a sniper nicked me and my legs snapped after a zombie attack shortly after.. Im currently hiding in a residential building in Stary sobor. Help would be much appreciated.

Guys' date=' I really wish I could help right now, it's breaking my heart that I can't, but I'm on vacation at the beach. Try to take care of yourselves, and if, when I come home, you want to be on the trusted medics list (white list), just pm me please.

[/quote']

His heart is broken. Sippin on margaritas and smokin hookah. :p