Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey, I'm not a TMW but I can give you a lift out of there and some supplies. I'm right over where you are, so let me know if you still need help.

Good Luck!

--Dr. Harry, M.D.

Well done, I was revived and given a transfusion within seconds of logging on. It was a very well executed rescue.

Thank you Dr. Harry, M.D.

I need a medic please. I was killed by zombies when they broke my leg, and when I spawned back in on the coast (near Cherno), I was unconscious with a broken leg again. Sadly, I am bugged. The unconscious timer is not ticking down, so I can't even play. I would very much appreciate an epi-pen so that I can play again. Thanks in advance.

I need a medic please. I was killed by zombies when they broke my leg, and when I spawned back in on the coast (near Cherno), I was unconscious with a broken leg again. Sadly, I am bugged. The unconscious timer is not ticking down, so I can't even play. I would very much appreciate an epi-pen so that I can play again. Thanks in advance.

Scratch that, zombeis found me and killed me. Now I'm not unconscious and can play again. yay.

Broken bones, bleeding, and blood bag. Around 2k health. I am at Rog Castle.

I'm taking this case. Patient, please join our TeamSpeak, address: ts.dayzmedics.com

Could use a blood bag in Balota ASAP, if possible!

Ingame name: Emil

Please join our TeamSpeak for attention, I am near your location.

I need a epi pen/bandage/morphine/blood bag up near vybor, in dire need of assistance please!!

Angel and his band of merry men happen to be nearby. PM me your server and the most accurate directions to reach you.

Edited by Angel_

I need a epi pen/bandage/morphine/blood bag up near vybor, in dire need of assistance please!!

PM me, I'm close to that and have an epi pen and bandages and morphine and a blood bag.

Hello there. Me and a friends have a sever that we would like to offer a safe haven for you and your medics to perform help in and also a sever were you and your medics can resupply with whatever you may need. Let me know if we can be of any help.

If you want, I can help :)

Been looking for a safer server and so far I've been a damn packrat, finding way more camps than I have room for (and the server my tents are on is down, and no idea if the tents will be there after all this downtime) and generally having way more loot than I can even handle, so if you wanna pm me with your crews names and the server, I'll know who are the friends and we could scavenge stuff together or something.

Just suggesting this as I'm getting bored of being a lone wolf player, as I think it'd be way more beneficial to work in a group.

And I guess I'd join some faction of the Coalition of medics, but I don't have a working mic and they require it :P

But I'm on steam, with the same name, if you, or anyone else is interested.

60+ hours played, 0 murders.... over 9000 deaths ;D ... alot of known camps on other servers and been co-operating some with [TMW] Nurse Kobra, so I also have a "medical connection", lol :D

Still need help, if anyone is available.

hop on to the medic teamspeak if you're still around and I'll head on down to you if help is still needed man.

hop on to the medic teamspeak if you're still around and I'll head on down to you if help is still needed man.

He's fixed up, just hasn't posted anything.

Forced leave of absence for a last few weeks. I'm back now and ready to heal those less fortunate than I.

Will be on this evening around 6pm EST. Will post here again when I'm in game.

Till then, don't get your panties in a knot!

Knocked unconscious by a group of bugged zombies in the southern barracks of the NWAF. Just need an epi-pen and should be good to go!

Daring rescue needed. i will need blood, morphine, painkillers, and possibly epi-pen and food and water.

i am at the bottom of the control towers' outside stairs at the nw airfield

rescued by Seddrik, quick and painless, got all the supplies i needed with no worries, cant thank him enough for the help.

Forced leave of absence for a last few weeks. I'm back now and ready to heal those less fortunate than I.

Will be on this evening around 6pm EST. Will post here again when I'm in game.

Till then, don't get your panties in a knot!

Ok, I'm game! Who needs a medic? I'm currently kinds central Chenarus. Add me on steam or join me on TS at ts.dayzmedics.com

Ok, I'm game! Who needs a medic? I'm currently kinds central Chenarus. Add me on steam or join me on TS at ts.dayzmedics.com

Hmmm... I miss the days of only a month ago when we had more patients than we knew what to do with. :|

This Medic movement has taken off so well there are now more medics than people who need help. A couple more dayz of running around aimlessly with nothing to do will become boring. Again. Ug. :(

Close to Elektro ( ~700 out), currently need some blood. Let me know ;)

I can take your case. Please use our Teamspeak to contact me.

need help in balota got 1000 blood left and am passing out. Only got an hour so if there is a quick medic or someone near there i really need the help. Skype: DannyMartialis