Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hi everyone,been a long time since I've posted something here :P

Anyways I'm asking for help if there are any medics near NWAF (isn't that the "major" airfield?)

What I need is : A blood transfusion and if you can spare any food,that would be appreciated(I've got 1 steak left and need food badly so I can make it back to Cherno or Elektro) I've got a total of 3-4 beverages so don't bother with them.PM me or answer me here IF you can help me!

Thanks in advance

I should be able to help you if you weren't already.

Noob out in the rain too long...caught a cold and now I need antibiotics. PM if you're available to help out and I'll give you my location details.

Noob out in the rain too long...caught a cold and now I need antibiotics. PM if you're available to help out and I'll give you my location details.

I believe that you only need to get warm to cure a cold, Antibiotics are for infections. If you are losing health than its an infection that needs to be treated with Antibiotics otherwise making a fireplace or using a heatpack to warm yourself up will do the trick.

Yeah, I'm losing health...few points every second or so...with a nagging cough LOL! Man I love this game.

Yeah, I'm losing health...few points every second or so...with a nagging cough LOL! Man I love this game.

I'd recommend joining the teamspeak to find a Medic, the infection wont kill you but you should have it treated and get a transfusion ASAP. the TS address is ts.dayzmedics.com if you have the TS3 Client, PM your location if you don't have or can't use the TS and I'll get some Antibiotics to you but I dont have any blood bags to replenish any blood you have already lost.

Appreciate the help from HerrJon and Orfeus coming to my aid. Awesome guys who got the job done. Even more, provided me with some food and equipment. Thanks!

Edited by 風.かぜ

Hello there. Me and a friends have a sever that we would like to offer a safe haven for you and your medics to perform help in and also a sever were you and your medics can resupply with whatever you may need. Let me know if we can be of any help.

Edited by htk118
  • Like 1

Hello there. Me and a friends have a sever that we would like to offer a safe haven for you and your medics to perform help in and also a sever were you and your medics can resupply with whatever you may need. Let me know if we can be of any help.

Appreciate the effort, but the only problem is if we consistently operate on a single server, bandits will be much more likely to find us. We could counteract this by asking patients not to post their location on the forum, and only in pm, but then often times the patient will be far away from the medic. Had he posted his location beforehand it's very likely that another medic was nearby and could have helped him sooner.

Hi, im in bad shape and without food, and i really need a blood transfusion, i have 1 pack with me and im stuck in a barn, my ingame name is Walderstorn if anyone can help please PM.

Hi, im in bad shape and without food, and i really need a blood transfusion, i have 1 pack with me and im stuck in a barn, my ingame name is Walderstorn if anyone can help please PM.

Do you know which city your are near? I know there are a few medics here that are willing to get to you but they need a bit more info to locate you.

I suggest getting on the teamspeak and requesting further assistance. Teamspeak Address: ts.dayzmedics.com

• Like 1

:) People like this make the game fun..Like real war theres nice people and bandits..Good job guys keep up the good work :). (No im not trying to say remove pvp thats what makes this game intresting)... I will keep an eye out now for people on this list and let them live even if there up north. I am my clans doctor too...I am glad there are others out there like me. Keep up the good work Trusted Medics of the Wasteland [TMW]

Edited by Ghostwhisper
  • Like 1

:) People like this make the game fun..Like real war theres nice people and bandits..Good job guys keep up the good work :). (No im not trying to say remove pvp thats what makes this game intresting)... I will keep an eye out now for people on this list and let them live even if there up north

hi im in need of immediate attention from one of your medics plz i have blurry vision and low on blood i managed to get to cherno and grab a bloodpack from the hospital across from the apt building but was chased away by a bandit tryin to kill me so now im in a cherno low on blood and nearly blind plz pm me i could rlly use ur help

thanks alot to TMW Orange and Kabc for comin into the city to save me nice friendly ppl! thnxs for saving me! good people doin a great service!

Edited by JPR

Have any other medics experienced a glitch in which antibiotics come back after giving them to your patients? earlier today i was healing up a Bambi with some blood and anti-biotics but after i got into my chopper to evac another Bambi i got my anti-biotics back. anyone had this happen before?

hi im in need of immediate attention from one of your medics plz i have blurry vision and low on blood i managed to get to cherno and grab a bloodpack from the hospital across from the apt building but was chased away by a bandit tryin to kill me so now im in a cherno low on blood and nearly blind plz pm me i could rlly use ur help

do you still need help bro?

Just created an account to thank a medic with IGN "Rage", who travelled quite a distance on foot to help me with a broken leg and blood transfusion, and then we stuck around and went exploring for ages, was epic fun and he even got me enough gear to take care of myself. He asked if I wouldn't mind posting on the forums to let people know, and I am more than happy to.

Just created an account to thank a medic with IGN "Rage", who travelled quite a distance on foot to help me with a broken leg and blood transfusion, and then we stuck around and went exploring for ages, was epic fun and he even got me enough gear to take care of myself. He asked if I wouldn't mind posting on the forums to let people know, and I am more than happy to.

Well, you did help me get a load of MP5 ammo, so I guess the favor was immediately returned. xD

Thanks for posting, and getting me that little bit closer to Hero. ;D

Hey, can anyone help me out around 4pm CDT today? I am at the NW airfield at the fire station (047 051)... down to like 1200 blood. Anyone help out with a blood transfusion and some food?

Does anyone have time to help me?

Problems: broken leg

Position: Pik Kozlova 088 | 125

Contact option on Steam

Account Name: Andarean

Am grateful to any assistance :)

Done

Died on the way to Cherno

Edited by Bullet

Hey, can anyone help me out around 4pm CDT today? I am at the NW airfield at the fire station (047 051)... down to like 1200 blood. Anyone help out with a blood transfusion and some food?

I'm available and in the area. PM Sent.