Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Hey guys I got some help a few weeks ago from mobes12 who was awesome but I need medical assistance again.

This time I'm at the lumbermill just outside Berezino. Not logged in yet but when I do I will be passed out, bleeding with 4k blood and will bleed out before the I wake up from shock. I know my exact grid reference as well to make it easy.

Skype is mackyd123456789. If anyone can heal me that would be killer.

Chur

GEH

Any medics in need of a sniper watcher? Have an AS50 and know cherno, elektro, almost all southern chernarus off heart. Would be able to pick of a would-be bandit from the hills with ease, add me on steam if you ever need help - iBw1nning

Hey I recently killed a sniper (with only a revolver :D) that was killing bambies at elektro.So now i have all the rarest gear but I forgot the most important.Food...So yeah I'm currently loosing blood due to dehydration and starvation and I was wondering if any of the medics could help me with some food and drinks.(I'm in the Southwest part of the map).If you want I have a spare package of Antibiotics...Anyway I added Trooper911 but if anyone else would like to help me feel free to say so :)

Good morning survivors of the zombie out break.

Me And My crew are on standby to assist any of your medical needs :)

give us a shout on team speak or steam people <3 :)

Join our teamspeak server to come and have a tlak with us so we can help you with all your needs :D

TS: ts.ourdomain.me:9990

Requiring assistance in an Aus server, cowardly ambush on the coast, have a gun that I really don't want to lose and haven't had much luck in general today. Need one kind soul to administer a blood transfusion, nothing more. Have AK/MP5 clips as payment if needed.

PM me

<Don't worry, someone tried to helpfully bludgeon me back to life with an axe>

Edited by esenem

Any medics in need of a sniper watcher? Have an AS50 and know cherno, elektro, almost all southern chernarus off heart. Would be able to pick of a would-be bandit from the hills with ease, add me on steam if you ever need help - iBw1nning

May take you up on your offer when my PC is back...

<Don't worry, someone tried to helpfully bludgeon me back to life with an axe>

LOL! The best medicine, I think? :D That truly does suck, though.

My presence in Chernarus is going to be sparse for the next week or so as I am moving and my hours will be spent prepping that.

If I am on, I will be on TeamSpeak.

heys doctors i need help i spawned in on the airfield with a broken leg and im knocedout aswell as bleeding if i log in ill die plz help (thanks rocket <3)

join our teamspeak ts.ourdomain.me:9990

This isn't really medical help... but you guys have saved my ass a few times on here. MY dude is by topollka Dam.. and his body temp looks low. he shook off a cold earlier.. but it appears to be coming back. Could some one help me out later? Also, i lift anywhere up north would be dope. i am real new and just found some decent gear and decided to head north. ill prepared.. no map, compass or gps.. any help would be legit.. i did find an alice pack and a guilie suit before i split from elektro.

Hey guys i call on the awsome power of the medics im in need of blood im down to 2000 blood and keep passing out i know my grid ref justpm me if anyonecan help i have ts

If you could do skype: Stonedmonkey0056, just got done with previous guy.

TMW Medic online for the next hour or so, covering the area between Elektro and Balota! :D

Medic Avalible on aus and Nz servers for the next 6 hours

In need of epi pen my timer is unlimited but my blood is not please help me i'll be looking here a lot now or just check my profile for skype

'

EDIT: i'm south west

Edited by Cookieihd

Stuck in Elektro with a broken leg and 3000 blood. Medic needed!

Edited by Antler.PhD