Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Balota, need morphine, and food if possible, lot of gear i could give you something good in return?

Balota, need morphine, and food if possible, lot of gear i could give you something good in return?

sent you a pm

Hey guys, dirty backstabbing traitorous cowardly insensitive selfish scumbag bandit here.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/79111-remember-no-whitelists/

Nothing to worry about of course, but something about realising this is who I am associated with has made me want to change. So, seeing as how the difference between bandit and survivor these days seems to be shoot on sight or don't, I decided if I really wanted to join the good side I'd come here.

Believe me or not (I deserve as much mistrust as you can throw at me really), I realised that the reason I haven't played in a month is that I'm tired of searching bodies being the only contact I have with other Wastelanders.

I'm going to be scavenging for medical supplies, if anyone needs help I'll contact them, and it's their choice whether to trust me or not. Let's see if I can't help some people.

I have 13 ish filled blood bags along with other medical suplies that'd I like to donate if anyone is interested.

That would be great! Would save me the scavenging and let me get straight to the helping.

Thanks to IIa7X and his squad, pretty legit and sounded like a heli in the back, really sweet!:)

Thanks to IIa7X and his squad, pretty legit and sounded like a heli in the back, really sweet! :)

glad to be of help!

I'm at the Balota AF, need morphine and maybe a blood transfusion. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by MrKraken

I'm at the Balota AF, need morphine and maybe a blood transfusion. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm nearby, add me on steam.

Don't know if original message got through, but I'm stuck in the apartments across from the hospital in Cherno. I'm so damn close, but I'm down to 3k blood and I can't risk it. If someone could give me blood I would be very grateful. I have 2 AK mags and 2 mags for DMR plus other assorted stuff for those who can help me if you want payment. I may find road flares, I can use them to mark my location if need be. If you see a survivor with double barrel shotgun, czech backpack, and 1911 in apartment across from hospital in Cherno, that will most likely be me. I also have the teamspeak of some of the medics and I will use it tomorrow. Otherwise PM

Edited by Thepsycho

I could use some help. Currently offline because a situation came up in the real world, but I'm logged out near the northern fire station in Electro. I can get on a vent/teamspeak/mumble as required, and I'm pretty sure I have some food I can spare; I have ~2200 hp and will likely be unconscious though upon log in. :( Normally I would just say... "Meh." and respawn, but I was playing around in the dark with just a flashlight and a hatchet I had found, throwing flares this way and that gathering some minor tools (Yay matches!) when all of a sudden I heard silenced shots. I ended up fleeing inside of a building and the guy followed me in, I managed to get the first strike with the axe as he came through, but I was already at that point down to 6k blood. I grabbed his silenced pistol and food, ran away; sad that I couldn't grab his ghilie suit. Ben, I salute you for trying to murder a noobie in Electro who was using a flare and a axe. I found a m107 in a abandoned broken car and a camo clothes in one of those weird buildings with the square pathway. I would appreciate any help and would help out in return any way requested. (I always end up playing the medic/healer in any other game, so I'd be willing to help out in the future.)

I could use some help. Currently offline because a situation came up in the real world, but I'm logged out near the northern fire station in Electro. I can get on a vent/teamspeak/mumble as required, and I'm pretty sure I have some food I can spare; I have ~2200 hp and will likely be unconscious though upon log in. :( Normally I would just say... "Meh." and respawn, but I was playing around in the dark with just a flashlight and a hatchet I had found, throwing flares this way and that gathering some minor tools (Yay matches!) when all of a sudden I heard silenced shots. I ended up fleeing inside of a building and the guy followed me in, I managed to get the first strike with the axe as he came through, but I was already at that point down to 6k blood. I grabbed his silenced pistol and food, ran away; sad that I couldn't grab his ghilie suit. Ben, I salute you for trying to murder a noobie in Electro who was using a flare and a axe. I found a m107 in a abandoned broken car and a camo clothes in one of those weird buildings with the square pathway. I would appreciate any help and would help out in return any way requested. (I always end up playing the medic/healer in any other game, so I'd be willing to help out in the future.)

Hey mate no problem i can get you fixed right up just add me on steam Mr Scrubbles or skype valmaori.
  • Like 1

Don't know if original message got through, but I'm stuck in the apartments across from the hospital in Cherno. I'm so damn close, but I'm down to 3k blood and I can't risk it. If someone could give me blood I would be very grateful. I have 2 AK mags and 2 mags for DMR plus other assorted stuff for those who can help me if you want payment. I may find road flares, I can use them to mark my location if need be. If you see a survivor with double barrel shotgun, czech backpack, and 1911 in apartment across from hospital in Cherno, that will most likely be me. I also have the teamspeak of some of the medics and I will use it tomorrow. Otherwise PM

Pm Sent, on teamspeak too

I see two Mr Scrubbles when I try through steam. One with a Plushy looking Dino picture, and the other a guy in a blue suit?

maybe the one who owns arma ;)

My beans go out to Mr. Scrubbles and the group! They saved my ass after having to deal with trouble of hackers and a raging fight in Elektro. Definitely a great medic, and a good group. I'd be glad to help out any time I can, and I'll try to contact again when it's not 3am with work in about 6 hours. ^^

hi good guys

i need some help i just drive my car crash with stone.lol

And i lost my blood and hemorrhage and knock i have 2800 HP and lost always my blood. i was in chernarus 25 days i don't play new begin.. and i wanna collect my zombies killed more than..

i was in NW

i have a lot of stuff if you need anything tell me before

oh PS. i'm asian man and my english is not good and quite very bad i can't speak english !! i can type on skype only. help me please!!

THX

Edited by fierceman

Fierceman, to get you right, you're bleeding, knocked out, and you're in NW airfield?

What language do you speak?

Edited by M1llenium

Hi awesome people.

In need of some help just west of Cherno, got my own blood bags and everything, just need a operator. I'm on about 5k blood and will give you all the bood bags I have plus morphine and epi vials. Pistol as well if you need. Currently by a small jetty but can move if thats easier/safer.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Medic crew airborn and able to reach anyone on the map nice and quick

teamspeak address= ts.ourdomain.me:9990

Fierceman, to get you right, you're bleeding, knocked out, and you're in NW airfield?

What language do you speak?

i was around petrovka and yea i'm bleeding and knock out i have 2800 hp..

i speak Thai language i understand your message but i don't understand your speak..or i see some sentence..

my skype id : fasterman or tell me your skype.

Edited by fierceman

i was around petrovka and yea i'm bleeding and knock out i have 2800 hp..

i speak Thai language i understand your message but i don't understand your speak..or i see some sentence..

my skype id : fasterman or tell me your skype.

Added you now we can fix you up right quick

Cant Find you on Skype so add me ; valmaori

Edited by Mr Scrubbles