Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Providing medical help team of 4 we meet you anywhere add me on skype: shiroratz

photo-42808.jpg?_r=1345238541

@agd4life: Completely off topic, but that is an awesome profile pic, especially for a DayZ medic. M.A.S.H. is one of my all time favorite shows. You have my beans sir.

• Like 1

Bleeding, sick, and low on blood in Novy Sabor. Logged out, but know my exact position. Add me on steam: Audemed

I have unfortunately gotten sick and am in need of antibiotics in Prigorodky. A blood bag would also be very much appreciated! If you can help, please add me on steam: iamblaise. Thanks!

Fell off the roof of Cherno firestation and broke my leg, lost a lot of blood too.I'm behind the station. I'm pretty much stranded so if anyone can help me please pm :(

Edited by MoOnKat

Bleeding, sick, and low on blood in Novy Sabor. Logged out, but know my exact position. Add me on steam: Audemed

Added, at Guglovo right now

** Free bike and unrepaired vehicles for any medics blown up/sick of the hike!

Edited by jwjw

Fell off the roof of Cherno firestation and broke my leg, lost a lot of blood too.I'm behind the station. I'm pretty much stranded so if anyone can help me please pm :(

pm sent

I need medical help in the NW airfield again lol. at 700 blood with broken bones.

Shout out to spuddy, thanks again for the help you guys are doing an awesome job

Need help, started bleeding and dont have bandages, about 4500 blood, im about 800 meters NW of the balota airfield.

thanks to Terror i can rest assured and be on my way again, he came crawling with a bloodpack and patched me back up, thank yeh kindly sir, your a saint.

Ps. you can have the Beanz

Thank you very much llA7Xll and crew, you guys were great, came quick and speedily. I'll live for now :)

Edited by MoOnKat

Need help, started bleeding and dont have bandages, about 4500 blood, im about 800 meters NW of the balota airfield.

pm sent

• Like 1

Need help - ~5,000 blood and no food / knife or matches to hunt with. Just south of Drozhino, by the power lines.

If anyone is online I could really use help

Pm Sent, what's your location and what kind of help do you need?

I'll be operating in the NW part of the map for a while. Add me on steam if you need a hand :)