Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

If there is one i tell him to go after you first seeing as i don't have work soon and only have low blood

question.. my dude is coughing like a little bitch.. will i die from this? does this cause an infection? pretty new to dayz so i have lots of stupid questions

Supershaper2 and his trusty team flew in with a heli and patched me up...

Big, big thanks to all involved :)

• Like 1

@sethsmith42 That's an Infection will keep decreasing your blood until your down to 6000 i think

You should take or find antibiotics asap

Edited by Sadisto

SuperShaper2 are you available to come patch me up? I'm WAY north so a chopper is prob' going to be the only way to get to me (i'm at Petrovka north of the NW airfield).

EDIT: I need a blood transfusion, 1 food and 1 water. I can't travel anywhere but my location is very easily found. I don't have any gas to give you for your trouble, but I have some AKS and G17 mag's if you need any.

Edited by Axz

question.. my dude is coughing like a little bitch.. will i die from this? does this cause an infection? pretty new to dayz so i have lots of stupid questions

Pm'd you.

Hey, guys. I'm currently holed up at the southern end of the NWAF with about 5k blood. I would really appreciate a blood transfusion, if any medics would be kind enough to help me.

Please pm me if you would help me, please.

MEDIC AVAILABLE! Working out of Berezino and have a vehicle, maybe a helo if we get it fixed. Hit me up on Steam havocfive and I'll come to your aid!

Hey, I'm in really big trouble. Was assisting beginners in Kamenka when suddenly I got stuck between a tree and a bush. I could not turn or look around though I tried hard to. Maybe too hard, suddenly I fell down shocked with a broken leg. Since then I'm losing blood, beeing unconscious. Maybe it was a bug like the door-stuff, however, that never happened to me before.

Dont know If anybody could help there anyway. I'm losing blood fast, 5k left. I'm not able to put bandages on as im unconscious.

I'd need epi-pen,bloodtransfusion, and morphine. I'll be very thankful if someone could help, dont want to lose that guy!

Please pm me, if you are able and willing to help me. I'm at 2217.00000, -12909.50000 on this map: http://avidblur.com/arma2/

Third times a charm

I am at the NW Airfield behind the firestation in that little wood

i'm down to 2400 blood and constantly lose consciousness

also could need a bandage or two since im all out

Edited by Sadisto

Off to work now, will be back in 3 hours and 30 min's from this post, will post again when I get back.

Third times a charm

I am at the NW Airfield behind the firestation in that little wood

i'm down to 2400 blood and constantly lose consciousness

also could need a bandage or two since im all out

PM sent, hit me up on STEAM havocfive

Hey, guys. I'm currently holed up at the southern end of the NWAF with about 5k blood. I would really appreciate a blood transfusion, if any medics would be kind enough to help me.

Please pm me if you would help me, please.

PM sent, hit me up on Steam havocfive

Hey, I'm in really big trouble. Was assisting beginners in Kamenka when suddenly I got stuck between a tree and a bush. I could not turn or look around though I tried hard to. Maybe too hard, suddenly I fell down shocked with a broken leg. Since then I'm losing blood, beeing unconscious. Maybe it was a bug like the door-stuff, however, that never happened to me before.

Dont know If anybody could help there anyway. I'm losing blood fast, 5k left. I'm not able to put bandages on as im unconscious.

I'd need epi-pen,bloodtransfusion, and morphine. I'll be very thankful if someone could help, dont want to lose that guy!

Please pm me, if you are able and willing to help me. I'm at 2217.00000, -12909.50000 on this map: http://avidblur.com/arma2/

PM sent. ive got two in NWAF first, but then I can get to you. Hit me up on Steam, havocfive

Ill be online and ready to help in 90 minutes. hit me up on TS3 or Steam.

My region is the entire South Coast.

Get at me.

Edited by Scrump

Buckshawt accompanied me on two rescues and watched over my vehicle when I died and had to run back. A++ would bring along again.

In Cherno in dire need of some blood. If anyone is in the area can they help me out?

Alright got help from Havocfive

was a fast and friendly response and got quick up on my feet again

Kudos to you mate!

Need help up North West, coordinates 008,021 and I'm at 1000 blood or less, bleeding and passed out.

I would be willing to give NVG, GPS or Rangefinders or possibly something else if requested and I have it for some assistance.

Thanks much, I have steam, skype, TS, etc.

edit: also if we meet up in 1.7.2.5 I have the hero skin as well, i'm a good guy :)

Edited by TheTuss

Need help up North West, coordinates 008,021 and I'm at 1000 blood or less, bleeding and passed out.

I would be willing to give NVG, GPS or Rangefinders or possibly something else if requested and I have it for some assistance.

Thanks much, I have steam, skype, TS, etc.

edit: also if we meet up in 1.7.2.5 I have the hero skin as well, i'm a good guy :)

Added you on Steam, do you still need help?