Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

hi guys,

its me again ;) i need a blood transfusion between nw airfield and grishino (exact coordinates via pm or steam, my nick is: andx667)

any help is welcome ;)

PS: im online between 8:00 and 12:00 pm (GMT+2), preferably on european servers

ok im online right now on your ts if anyone want to help me, situation unchanged

Hey I really need help because I broke my leg and then when I next logged in it spawned me on the coast near Kamenka so would really appreciate morphine from anyone near that area

Steam Account: joek3rjoe

I remember one time when I was going it alone, and saw a group of probably 3 people. They were being chased by zombies, and one went down while the others were getting mauled. I moved in, taking a risk, to save this guys life. After bandaging him, I waited to give him morphine to confirm wether or not these guys are friendly. They sounded like they needed to change their diapers, so I trusted when they said yes we are friendly. I continued to treat the one who broke his legs being chased, helped finish off the zombies in the area, and then gave all 3 of them blood transfusions and what medical supplies i had left. as soon as I finished, they shot me. Trusting people is more risky than it seems in this game sometimes :(

U have to be careful when it comes to helping others. Especially when U stumble across some people on some random server. I usually stick to healing patients that has posted on the forum or has added me on steam before and needs help. I also write down the names of each patient "in game" and from the forum just incase they betray me. If that happens ill be quick to post as much info on them as possible ;)

thankyou to the trusted medics they were veryhelpful and got me on my feet quickly, too bad i ran into a bandit and died but they were great in saving me before that

need some medical help with my broken bones. im in the center map somehwere, pm me for details, and i´ll be lingering on the ts3 server.

great

im at full blood now thanks to Zaebos473, Balrog and SoulShaper2.

Hi, I'm in front of the barn in Prigorodky. I'm at 3k blood and bleeding. A Bandage and blood tranfusion would be much appreciated.

PM me for contact infos thanks

I would like to help out the medics. I have an extra ghillie suit and an extra pair of night vision goggles. Add me on steam: Andrew4040. I'm also getting ready to loot a hospital.

I would like to help out the medics. I have an extra ghillie suit and an extra pair of night vision goggles. Add me on steam: Andrew4040. I'm also getting ready to loot a hospital.

I'd like to take you up on that offer, but I can't find you on Steam. Add me, my Steam is in my sig.

Still need a blood transfusion, I am currently in the woods behind the fire station at the NW Airfield

Still need a blood transfusion, I am currently in the woods behind the fire station at the NW Airfield

On the way. Join teamspeak ts.ourdomain.me:9990 and ill bring you into the channel

would need somehelp i have currently a broken leg and blood around 6.5 k Steamname Mackan4768 or just pm here if you guys are willing to help :P

Medic available in the southern-central region, north of Cherno and west of Mogilevka. PM me or add me on steam (Askar) for assistance.

would need somehelp i have currently a broken leg and blood around 6.5 k Steamname Mackan4768 or just pm here if you guys are willing to help :P

Patients, please include your position (as exact as possible) in your posts. Noone is going to find you on that info alone in the 3000+ servers, and we really need that to know if we're close enough to respond or not.

i have 173 blood i'm in elektro hospital. My steam name is gpolenik please add me and help me.

i am in the little boot near the largy chimmny at vybor currently using the 1.7.4 version of day z

i am in the little boot near the largy chimmny at vybor currently using the 1.7.4 version of day z

i wouldnt post specifics..makes for easy prey. just sayin! either message a known supporter in your region or get on team speak or something.

We need exact locales so we know which medic to send with 3000+ servers nobosy is going to server hop for 24 hours just hoping to find one guy to kill.

Also if you are stranded in a town, know your locale and log out. a Medic can have you log in as he approaches your location.

(id help but i wont be in game for a couple hours)

• Like 1

i wouldnt post specifics..makes for easy prey. just sayin! either message a known supporter in your region or get on team speak or something.

Those kinds of specifics are fine. As long as he doesn't post his server, it won't matter.

Now just north of Cherno (at Ozerka) and able to reach anywhere in the area. Add me on steam (Askar) or PM me for assistance, I'll be loitering around this region.

Great, My blood is full and i had the chance to have a Heli ride!

Thanks for the fast response!

Medic's ready to help! join the teamspeak: ts.ourdomain.me:9990 and give soulshaper2 a poke!

Alright, any medics need an Mk48 Mod 0 with five belts? I'm carrying this thing in my pack and it severely limits my healing ability. Also, if anyone has spare painkillers I'd appreciate it, I took a mauling healing a patient.

I'm currently located at castle Zub, also taking patients still (fresh out of painkillers, morphine, and antibiotics I'm afraid).