Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

If anyone has some transport we can team up and help these people in need, sadly im unable to find any vehicles

in urgent need of assistance, running low on blood (1700) and supplies. can barely see anything. located in one of the medical tents near bolata airfield

steam: dvsxz

need help, got the spawn on coast bug just now and when running up from a beach somewhere (missed the name of the place) a zombie slapped my ass so hard I got knocked unconcious with them munching on me =( when I came back too and shot the zombies I realised that the game seemed to think i was holding w all the time, proberly because I was holding it when I was smacked unconcious.

couldent bandage myself so I had to relog, came back in and bandaged myself but im sitting on 2.4k blood or so. could really use a blood transfusion. I have the bandit hood on me but I havent killed anyone, innocent or bandit, so I dont know why I got it on me =/

EDIT: cant find a way to take a screenshot...but im not a bandit, 0 murders, 0 bandit kills.

steam ID: captainkaleb

Edited by khalim

need help, got the spawn on coast bug just now and when running up from a beach somewhere (missed the name of the place) a zombie slapped my ass so hard I got knocked unconcious with them munching on me =( when I came back too and shot the zombies I realised that the game seemed to think i was holding w all the time, proberly because I was holding it when I was smacked unconcious.

couldent bandage myself so I had to relog, came back in and bandaged myself but im sitting on 2.4k blood or so. could really use a blood transfusion. I have the bandit hood on me but I havent killed anyone, innocent or bandit, so I dont know why I got it on me =/

will go in game and ss my debugg screen for proof.

Good afternoon khalim.

Please add me on skype and we will get to you. I will need your approximate location and ingame name.

BIG thanks to bernd and recentis (dident catch your IGN) who came in the medic chopper and gave me a much needed blood transfusion =) thanks guys, first time seeing a chopper aswell.

• Like 1

Thanks to Smack and AwesomeO for giving me a desperately needed blood transfusion and also a map :D really appreciate it, even waited me to update my arma 2 and dayz client :thumbsup:

• Like 1

BIG thanks to bernd and recentis (dident catch your IGN) who came in the medic chopper and gave me a much needed blood transfusion =) thanks guys, first time seeing a chopper aswell.

You're welcome, friend. That IGN would be Teairra.

After my gaming mouse refused to start up, i finally got those beautfful LED lights to spring into life! i am now ready to reiecve the onslaught of requests and the falling at my feet praising me, you may begin B)

• Like 1

After my gaming mouse refused to start up, i finally got those beautfful LED lights to spring into life! i am now ready to reiecve the onslaught of requests and the falling at my feet praising me, you may begin B)

Hey i stumbled across an antiboidics, let me know if you have a patient that needs one.

I need medical assistance...broken legs and my blood is pretty low too...It would be splendid to get a shot of morphine and a blood bag.

at the lighthouse on the skalisty island

steam: talktofrank

thanks for reading :)

I need medical assistance...broken legs and my blood is pretty low too...It would be splendid to get a shot of morphine and a blood bag.

at the lighthouse on the skalisty island

steam: talktofrank

thanks for reading :)

Added you on skype...

Hey i stumbled across an antiboidics, let me know if you have a patient that needs one.

thanks man! i currently have two so unless i absolouetly need em your gonna be geeting high with biotics ;D

thanks man! i currently have two so unless i absolouetly need em your gonna be geeting high with biotics ;D

Hey buddy you need a lift or supplies? Have pm'd you. Get to the Chopper!

Was just nearly killed by a dude clearly godmoding, need someone to bandage & epi pen me - I have my own morphine and blood pack, and I know exactly where I am (as long as I don't spawn randomly...)

Been saved by medics twice before so third time lucky!

Was just nearly killed by a dude clearly godmoding, need someone to bandage & epi pen me - I have my own morphine and blood pack, and I know exactly where I am (as long as I don't spawn randomly...)

Been saved by medics twice before so third time lucky!

Please add me on skype and give location/ingame name.

Are you bleeding?

help is on the way.