Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Up in vicinity of Electro, for however long that lasts :D

If you need some medical support, add me on steam: Udak

• Like 1

Thank you to @Phayzon He was on his was to me to give a blood transfusion on a server with only 3 or 4 people, when I was killed by a bandit, He made it there and avenged me (kind of) and I managed to get all my stuff back.

Edited by DanTheBadMan

Hey guys, I am in need of assistance in Vybor, I am stuck unconscious with low blood, which is not bleeding anymore so i can't bleed out. If anyone can help revive me that would be great.

pm me here or get me on steam "arspec" if you can help me out.

Hey, I seriously need blood on the NW airfield, on top of firehouse. Keep passing out T_T. Less than 2k... Could anyone be able to help me out?

Steam: kiaer

or just send me a PM

Edited by ManTrain

i can also transport fellow medics if needed! :) trips to hospital for restocking, trips to your patients, getting you out of certain zones.. relocating you for whatever reason.

Edited by Teairra

Hey, I seriously need blood on the NW airfield, on top of firehouse. Keep passing out T_T. Less than 2k... Could anyone be able to help me out?

Steam: kiaer

or just send me a PM

Hey guys, I am in need of assistance in Vybor, I am stuck unconscious with low blood, which is not bleeding anymore so i can't bleed out. If anyone can help revive me that would be great.

pm me here or get me on steam "arspec" if you can help me out.

Your steam names get too many results to know which one is you.

Add me on steam if you still need help.

Phayzon helped me out yet again, after a guy he was helping started shooting at me, he sniped him and gave me a blood transfusion

Edited by DanTheBadMan

cmon guys! i want something to do! xD i can also temporarily resupply new starters.. i found a camp with some NVG, GPS, Rangefinders, a sniper.. and some other crap..i can take someone to there xD

Edited by Teairra
  • Like 1

If you are looking for something to do, want to loot the Cherno Hospital with me?

Edit: That other stuff sounds nice, too. But I'm no new starter.

Edited by ketchup504

cmon guys! i want something to do! xD i can also temporarily resupply new starters.. i found a camp with some NVG, GPS, Rangefinders, a sniper.. and some other crap..i can take someone to there xD

ok i could use a blood trans. i have a blood bag im in field between Lopatino and Vybor...PM me for Skype

Was just helped out with morphine by Bernd and his friend Zaebos, great guys, much appreciated.

I recommend them to anyone else in need of assistance.

im in berezino in an apartment building right by the military zone. i need a blood transfusion. anyone close??

i'd dig a transfusion. have a bloodpack, south central region PM me as i dont have a skype or anything.

still need help?

"o" , i do require skype or teamspeak for a rescue mission.

Ketchup, i'd rather not risk cherno.

Agd, i PMed you.

AAR with Teairra

So we get in game...i think the whole time he's on foot...then i start to hear a chopper...kinda like Apocalypse Now...so i jump in and off we go to a camp site. We land, he gives me the blood i need, then takes me to a huge camp site...and he lets me take whatever i want...what a BOSS...after a few minutes..i hear "Contact...incoming incoming back to chopper!!!"

We start running back then pause and take up position behind some trees. He spots a heat sig coming through the forest...not sure i think he said about 500m out. Not knowing how many and the size of the camp we decide to bug out...I'm in the gunner seat and we circle looking and waiting for trouble. Well i think whoever it was thought twice and no engagement.

We fly around a little more and he drops me at a spot of my choice.

Great guy...fun chopper ride...

thanks again Teairra!!

Damn i wish i was recording!!

Edited by agd4life
  • Like 1

im in berezino in an apartment building right by the military zone. i need a blood transfusion. anyone close??

If you still need help, I can get you. I'm in Khelm.

I've added 5 guys from the medic list, who are all supposedly online right now playing ARMA II/ARROWHEAD, noone has yet responded... I'm in desperate need of some help. Broken leg and need blood transfusion. I'm also pretty hungry! I'm in a barn and have coordinates ready for anybody ready to help me!

Post your approximate location -do not post server name ever! - , that way, it will be way easier to find who can get to you best.