Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I have a blood bag and really need a blood transfusion. I am at the NW Airfield holed up in a barracks. I realize medics don't like coming to NWAF, for good reason. I can leave and meet up. If it's any consolation, the server I am on only has 10 people and they are dying continuously on the coast (noobs). Let me know if you can assist. Thanks!

I have supplies for trade.

I can come and help you out if you don't mind waiting for me to run from chern to elektro

Just pm'ed you ;)

Still need some help please! (the first medic suffered the spawn bug and spawned in Elecktro)

I'm at your location now, just waiting to hear from you on steam.

So...I was searching for an atv and I have found a chopper instead. It has some fuel at the moment but it needs more fuel and it's ready to be used as a medic chopper.

Anyone wanna help?

Due to possbile banditry I will take the help of approved medics only.

I'm not an approved medic, but i will put my weapons down before we meet up if you want.

It's hard to establish a good reputation in this mod...but i'm working on it! Let me know if you are willing, if not, i understand.

I'm actually awaiting medical assistance near the NWAF.

You can contact my via Skype at archiev or on steam at ustolemygmrtag. I am on now.

ArchieV

Like... THE ArchieV or just coincidence?

Also Im close to balota, messaged dbd_ghost

If he replies ill fix him up.

Edited by Fribox

I'm not an approved medic, but i will put my weapons down before we meet up if you want.

It's hard to establish a good reputation in this mod...but i'm working on it! Let me know if you are willing, if not, i understand.

I'm actually awaiting medical assistance near the NWAF.

I'm at grishino waiting to hear from another patient so I can probably come help you at NWAF after if no one else does.

So...I was searching for an atv and I have found a chopper instead. It has some fuel at the moment but it needs more fuel and it's ready to be used as a medic chopper.

Anyone wanna help?

Make sure you get it fully repaired before refuelling it, and I mean fully. They seem to leak fuel if even the glass is damaged (not sure if true :P ). GL HF with the chopper.

Edited by polk

I'm at grishino waiting to hear from another patient so I can probably come help you at NWAF after if no one else does.

Make sure you get it fully repaired before refuelling it, and I mean fully. They seem to leak fuel if even the glass is damaged (not sure if true :P ). GL HF with the chopper.

yeah! if you can make it to NWAF. I'm stuck inside a barracks. I barbed it up so zed can't get at me. I'll PM you my server.

ustole i just got sniped coming out there youll need to find someone new sry

Elektro you say? Im on it.

Im Fribox on steam if you want to tell me the server/location privately

Thanks for trying Super. I still need help though, if anyone else can come out. I am going to try to crawl down to the city below stary so to get away from the snipers and such.

Thanks for trying Super. I still need help though, if anyone else can come out. I am going to try to crawl down to the city below stary so to get away from the snipers and such.

np gl

Need antibiotics if anyone has any to spare, im near stary sober. Been coughing nonstop, it stops at 6k, but if my health goes back up the cough comes back.

FriBox, I sent you a friend request on steam. BTW, I am up near Stary, not Electro.

Edited by ustolemygmrtag

Anyone wanna help?

I'm afraid I havent had the honor of whitelist yet (never got around to applying), but I am still very much willing to help. There are a few fellow medics on here that will vouch for me, let me know if you need a hand.

I can make it, might be a bit of a wait until I get there although the further south you can crawl the sooner I can join you.

Need antibiotics if anyone has any to spare, im near stary sober. Been coughing nonstop, it stops at 6k, but if my health goes back up the cough comes back.

All out of antibiotics I'm afraid, sorry.

Edited by Dr. Fox

Elektro you say? Im on it.

Im Fribox on steam if you want to tell me the server/location privately

Hey, you still interested in helping me? o_0

gonna take a while to get back my med supplies but ill post again when im able to help patients again

Edited by superkush

I'm at your location now, just waiting to hear from you on steam.

he is fixed.

Never mind, Some bandit just found me and shot me into oblivion. Didnt' even call friendly..........................

Some dayz... this game...

I got Antibiotics. Could you contact me on skype maybe?

Hey add me on steam: AlphaStalker I am white listed and in the town of Stary Sobor. We will has out the details privately.

I'm stuck bleeding in a house in the Northwestern part of Sonlichniy, got a good 8000+ blood but no bandage!

Got some meat and a couple blood packs I can offer.

Edited by Brains

Tried to help 3 people tonight. The first had a helper already by the time I got there. The 2nd still hasn't replied or accepted me on steam. The 3rd was found by bandits and murdered before I could get there.

Not so productive :P At least I got a good run. My lady will be very fit.

Im still in need of Antibiotics Northeast of the Map. Postet my request allready on that doc site in the startpost.