Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Need blood at the west firestation in Elektro.

For some weird reason i spawned at Elektro instead of the barn near NWAF. Have to make my way back up there. Anyone able to offer transport? I am on the hill near the power plant.

Still need some help please! (the first medic suffered the spawn bug and spawned in Elecktro)

Hi guys! I have a challenge for the experienced medics out there in the NW area...

I tryed to make it without help this time, but pretty much everything went wrong. Long story short: I am below 300 blood by now.

Another bad thing is that I haven't been able to find any food for a long time (only rotten Z meat got in my way). Which means I am loosing 20 blood per second from starvation. That limits my life expectancy to 15 secs max!

Only good news is I am in a save spot. In the second room of the house in 058 053. http://dayzdb.com/map#6.058.053

This is the southernmost building in Grishino.

I need a blood bag applied and some food.

I am willing to donate anything in my backpack that could be of use for you.

Contact via Steam(Zurvivor). Thank you very much!

Grimes

This medic is online and ready to treat the wounded. Currently operating IVO Stary and Novy Sobor. If your at either please add me on steam: AlphaStalker and we will message each other the details.

"A wise man does not fear, a man afraid does not think." ~Warhammer 40K~

For some weird reason i spawned at Elektro instead of the barn near NWAF. Have to make my way back up there. Anyone able to offer transport? I am on the hill near the power plant.

Hey Volli I'm just near NWAF. I can go fix them instead if you like. Save you the trip.

Dear TMW:

Situation: Fractured left shin bone sustained from firefight with bandit. Ample supplies, yet lacking morphine needed to walk. Mobility limited to crawling.

In possession of several bloodpacks and epi-pens as compensation and donation to the cause.

Thanks for everything you guys do!

Hey Volli I'm just near NWAF. I can go fix them instead if you like. Save you the trip.

Just go for it. It'll take me a while to get back up there.

I'm at Elektro/Chern and willing to help anyone out who needs it.

Not whitelisted, but my offer stands if anyone requires aid.

So...I was searching for an atv and I have found a chopper instead. It has some fuel at the moment but it needs more fuel and it's ready to be used as a medic chopper.

Anyone wanna help?

Due to possbile banditry I will take the help of approved medics only.

• Like 1

Hello, I am just south of Stary Sober, with a broken leg and 4k blood left. I do not have much to give, but I have a blood bag and a lot of pain pills to spare.

Please Help.

Thanks to Santaman2346 for helping me and giving me blood, but I got in a gun fight 1 min ago I'm bleeding and need bandages.

I'm at the west firestation in Elektro. I also need an Epi-Pen.

ustole ill come out and help you pm me

You got this one superkush? I just logged out for a bit but if U wanna help thats good.

Hello - I can be of assistance - I am friendly and I have a mic - if you are still in need, please PM. Also, I know I am not on the white list yet - I am looking for some people to help so I can earn it.

he didnt message me back so someone mustve helped but ill be here for any others that need it im at the west side of the map

Edited by superkush

Fribox came and helped me with a blood transfusion, he can be trusted. Thanks again Fribox!

Thanks to Santaman2346 for helping me and giving me blood, but I got in a gun fight 1 min ago I'm bleeding and need bandages.

I'm at the west firestation in Elektro. I also need an Epi-Pen.

I can come and help you out if you don't mind waiting for me to run from chern to elektro

Any medics with antibiotics..?

I am at stary sobor supermarket, my steam is zufax (Norway)

Would be apreciated..

he didnt message me back so someone mustve helped but ill be here for any others that need it im at the west side of the map

I still need help, and I messaged you back. If anyone else can come. I will be there waiting.

i need a blood transfusion <3 bolatta AF

can someone help this guy out? Contact him on Skype: dbd_ghost