Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Need help. Im in north-west airfield. I need morphine. my skype and steam are at110tx

If anyone could, I could use a transfusion and some morphine at the barracks south west of the NW airfield. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I have broken legs after falling down a slope at Pik Kozlova, if anyone could come to the rescue it would be great!

Steam: Pier2k9

I have a cough and am losing blood pretty quickly, if anyone has antibiotics that would be super helpful :S

In Stary..

Edit: Relogged and it was gone. So strange, I thought they took the temperature mechanic out of the game. When I relogged my blood was back to 12k and I didn't have a cough but my temp bar was grey and flashing, does that just mean I was too cold or?

Edited by Cohbalt

bare with me, as i am rather new to the game. i'm having a little trouble using the blood packs. how do i use them? do i need anything more? i tried right clicking on them but nothing popped up and i tried double clicking. any information on how to use them would be greatly appreciated.

Hey ajracerex. Welcome to the game. You can't use blood packs on yourself, you need to get another player to use a blood back on you. This is done by having a blood pack in your inventory, looking at the wounded player and scrolling the mousewheel to 'give blood transfusion'. The only ways you can regenerate blood on your own is to eat canned food, which I think gives 200, or eat cooked meat which I think gives 800 blood.

Probably fair enough that you can't cannulate yourself for a transfusion. Though I have cannulated myself before IRL.

Don't be scared to ask for a friendly person to come give you some blood.

Edited by polk

If anyone could, I could use a transfusion and some morphine at the barracks south west of the NW airfield. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Operator was able to save me in the NW airfield and mend my broken bones and blood loss then help me fend off a swarm of zombies and mend me up even more after I had bled out and not even realized it. Very good man for going into a risky area to help a fellow survivor out

I'm available to help for a little while. Mainly in the west, but I can travel pretty far.

As usual, no Cherno, Elektro, NWAF or Stary tents.

Edited by .Trooper.

Ugh, died again--was repairing my tractor and lagged...someone got in the tractor and ran me over :D. All things considered, one of my cooler deaths. Down for now.

Im making my way back to my district after hackers bare with me guys

Ugh, died again--was repairing my tractor and lagged...someone got in the tractor and ran me over :D. All things considered, one of my cooler deaths. Down for now.

Unlucky mate :/ least it was in half style? ;D

I need blood transfusion. My blood is down to 5000. Can anybody help me? I am headed to Balota and will be north of it waiting for help. In exchange you can have one blood pack.

EDIT:

OMG, Now that I have installed steam I can't add anybody because I don't have purchased any games through steam. This really sucks. I really hope one of the medics is going to read my cry for help. Just in case there are any doubts. I am friendly. When I used to play WOW I immediately decided to play on the alliances side because I am a good guy.

Edited by bankst3r

I am still in need of Antibiotics. I am at the northeast part of the map. More details will be given on steam.

Steam; Girango

I need blood transfusion. My blood is down to 5000. Can anybody help me? I am headed to Balota and will be north of it waiting for help. In exchange you can have one blood pack.

EDIT:

OMG, Now that I have installed steam I can't add anybody because I don't have purchased any games through steam. This really sucks. I really hope one of the medics is going to read my cry for help. Just in case there are any doubts. I am friendly. When I used to play WOW I immediately decided to play on the alliances side because I am a good guy.

I added you on steam... You can't receive invites neither?

Edited by .Trooper.

I need blood transfusion. My blood is down to 5000. Can anybody help me? I am headed to Balota [...]

No problem, all you have to do is to respond to my steam invite.

/edit

well, trooper was faster...

Edited by Lynx

I added you on steam... You can't receive invites neither?

Woah. Yes I can. Thank you. I thought Steam was useless for me. What's the next step?

Now in the central part of the map, contact me on Steam if you're anywhere near Pulkovo/Nadezhdino/Vyshnoye/Mogilevka.

Hey, I'm near Zelenogorsk. On about 1000 blood, and I have an infection. I don't have any blood bags, so if you could supply one of those and some antibiotics I would greatly appreciate it. I believe antibiotics are pretty rare, so the Blood is more important and if you can only spare this, I would still love you long time ;).

Need blood at the firestation in Elektro.

Need blood at the firestation in Elektro.

Back on duty at electro. my steam is Udak. send away

Edited by Udak
  • Like 1

I posted yesterday but i am still in need of assistance

I am in Vyshnoye (town directly south of stary sobor) and i am infected with no antibiotics. I will donate a blood bag for services. PM me here, or on skype: shadem14

Thanks to Trooper and Lynx. Both were waiting for me to meet up while I was running in circles. Eventually they came to my location and patched me up. You guys rock.

I´m at Elektro and in need of blood real badly.

I´m almost at the point where I will faint every minute.

I have a map, so traveling shouldnt be a problem.