Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Fellow medics,

While on a mission to retireve some more medical supplies from Cherno, I got sniped while moving through the woods. Stupidly, I disconnected as soon as my character went down, but now when I try to log in I get stuck at the hour glass. Long after five minutes my character is still unconscious.

Would anyone be around to administer an epi-pen to see if it wakes my character up? I think its a bug but this might do it. Failing that I would be grateful if a fellow medic would put me out of my misery (i cannot respawn as controls are disabled) and look after my loot until I can come back and pick it up.

If it's an epi-pen I could do that. If that does not work ... we'll see about that when it happens. Hit me on PM or Steam.

Can't reach any of the Southeastern medics, so anyone under the trusted/whitelist/any other areas willing to come help me? Very low life (under 1k) and just need a few blood transfusions. I have 2 packs on me if that helps any. I'm located in Electro in a 3-4 story tower near the church. I've been only playing for a day, so yea any help would be helpful! Thanks in advance!

Reach me via pm, or skype!

Edited by Senseiyang

I'm one of Dr. Wasteland's bodyguards. He is the real deal and is willing to run completely across the map to help anyone. Right now we are trying to find a car/dirtbike/helo to make our jobs easier. If anyone is willing to help add me on steam. My name is the same as on here.

bam, gotcha

Can't reach any of the Southeastern medics, so anyone under the trusted/whitelist/any other areas willing to come help me? Very low life (under 1k) and just need a few blood transfusions. I have 2 packs on me if that helps any. I'm located in Electro in a 3-4 story tower near the church. I've been only playing for a day, so yea any help would be helpful! Thanks in advance!

Reach me via pm, or skype!

If you don't mind waiting a bit for me to get to my other two patients first and no other medic shows up, I'll gladly help you.

hey umm... i really need a blood transfusion, i am in the high value apartment/store in elektro.. i have a blood bags i just need someone to transfuse it?... please.

I'm currently outside of Kamenka in the woods with ~400 blood left and stable for now....anyone able to reach me?

http://steamcommunit...561198035383966

I'll be there in about 15 minutes, got a patient in Komarovo first. Add me on Steam or PM me but a reply could take a bit.

hey umm... i really need a blood transfusion, i am in the high value apartment/store in elektro.. i have a blood bags i just need someone to transfuse it?... please.

I'll head to Elektro once I got all patients in the SW safe and sound. It will probably take half an hour or even an hour I fear, so if you find someone else, I guess you'd have more out of it.

I'm currently outside of Kamenka in the woods with ~400 blood left and stable for now....anyone able to reach me?

http://steamcommunit...561198035383966

I've added you on Steam and am in the neighborhood.

PM me on Steam when you get my invite.

{EDIT} MikaelM ... don't really care who handles this but I'm pretty much right there and can take it now if that would help. I'm online with him MikaelM ... I'll take it.

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw

Both I and the patient would appreciate your help.

Edit: Glad to see another medic nearby.

Edited by MikaelM

http://steamcommunit...561198034148486

As mentioned before, I'll try to get you IF there's no one else nearby. Right now I'm in Komarovo and it will take some time to get to Elektro. Unfortunately, I don't own a vehicle (yet). D:

As mentioned before, I'll try to get you IF there's no one else nearby. Right now I'm in Komarovo and it will take some time to get to Elektro. Unfortunately, I don't own a vehicle (yet). D:

i have dr. charisma justice on steam atm, so feel free to take your time man :) appreciate it though.

Any medics online in Central Chernarus at the moment? I am in need of morphine and a blood transfusion. Will give further details via pm or steam. Thanks!

Currently hunting banditos around Stary (just got a full load of toptier stuff), anyone needs some medical support in the burly north let me know.

I have lost a lot of blood in Zelenogorsk. It would be great if some one could help me. Just message me on here and we will set something up.

Edited by Raptorattack

I'm in a field SW of Gorka with a broken leg. Need morphine and/or painkillers.

http://steamcommunit...561198035690025

Any medics online in Central Chernarus at the moment? I am in need of morphine and a blood transfusion. Will give further details via pm or steam. Thanks!

As noted, I'm around Stary. If that's close for you, hit me up..glad to run around to you guys. Steamid Udak

i have dr. charisma justice on steam atm, so feel free to take your time man :) appreciate it though.

Glad to know that you are in safe hands.

Edit:

That said, I'm signing off from duty for today. It's 'round 6am now and I did not get any sleep at all. Time to prepare some tea ...

Edited by MikaelM
  • Like 2

If no-one else is up for it, I'll go. PM me or add me on Steam.

Edit: That is meant for kruxed btw.

cheers for the help

• Like 1

I've added you on Steam and am in the neighborhood.

PM me on Steam when you get my invite.

{EDIT} MikaelM ... don't really care who handles this but I'm pretty much right there and can take it now if that would help. I'm online with him MikaelM ... I'll take it.

Joe

Joe just did an excellent job and saved my ghostly white self with an excellent blood transfusion! I couldn't of asked for a better medic :) Thank you & thanks to the other chap who offered to head out.

Udak just saved my life, I was in a very high bandit area(hill above stary camp) with a broken leg. His buddies were providing overwatch and came under fire while he was administering morphine. Great service for sure.