Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

signed up to the website and 9 hours later still no reply :-/ must be busy.

I understand that it must be quite frustrating not to get a reply from a medic when you are in need of help, but please understand this is a very long thread now and it can get quite confusing trying to look back through posts to find out who needs help and where, and who has already been helped and who hasnt. When i come back after say 8 hours sleep the thread has usually grown by another 5 or 6 pages of requests :o , which is a huge number of posts in such a short space of time, and theres only ever so many of us availible at any one time. :thumbsup:

Usually you will find a medic will post in this thread that they are online and availible for assists, if you see a post like this, and it was posted at a time quite recent to whenever your looking, check to see if this medic is still online and send them a PM. Honestly though in my experience you will get a much quicker response by adding a medic on steam and asking for help that way. It's much harder and dangerous for someone to alt tab out of the game than it is to use the steam overlay to respond, hence a delay in getting a reply to your PM.

In other words, have a look through the whitelist in the op and add a few of us in Steam, you'll get much quicker and effecient response from us :D

• Like 1

Can anyone help me around Stary Sobor please?

Edit: Need 1x Morphine

Steam i'm on is Masterkong2191

Edited by Jmoney12695

and dangerous for someone to alt tab out of the game than it is to use the steam overlay to respond, hence a delay in getting a reply to your PM.

This is what got my overwatch killed and me shot, however read my AAR to find out if i survived :3

• Like 1

thanks hunter I have been adding numerous medics and finaly found one ready to help :)

Available now, Current location: Novy Sobor ;)

Available now, Current location: Novy Sobor ;)

STOP FUCKING SURVIVING AROUND THEIR YOU JAMMY GIT! :P

in all seriousness im deeply impressed and continue the good work mate ever need help let me know, add me on steam: SoulShaper2 if you want

Hello, I am currently on top of the Berezino Hospital (Ironic, huh) in need of a blood transfusion. There are ample medical supplies here, just need someone to make use of em.

Hello, I am currently on top of the Berezino Hospital (Ironic, huh) in need of a blood transfusion. There are ample medical supplies here, just need someone to make use of em.

Add me on Steam:SoulShaper2 its my district

I'm sending my LTH (Large Thuggish Henchman) to help you. He's in the area scrounging for us and is a good guy and will bring you up to speed. Please add me on Steam ... [TMW] Joe Shaw ...so we can coordinate.

{EDIT}

I see that SoulShaper2 is on the job as always. My guy could have helped you but his cleaning his nails with a switchblade might have been a bit disconcerting :D Hey I hired him for his bodyguard skills, not patient rapport.

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw
  • Like 2

It's impossble to add a lot of the medics on the original post because the url listed goes no where when you try to add friend.

It's impossble to add a lot of the medics on the original post because the url listed goes no where when you try to add friend.

Just copy their name and paste it into Steam to search for them.

Joe

Need morphine (and painkillers) near Green Mountain. (West side)

Is there anyone nearby who can help me please?

I can trade some meat or anything other than morhine/painkillers.. lol?

Any help is appreciated.

Can one you guys help me if somone can :/ im in zelengorsk send me your steam name and ill freind u i have a broken leg at zelengorsk can somone help :)

Edit: i also need alot of blood down to 1700

Edited by rafa3l905

i am sitting in the woods just south of stary/novy sobor loaded with blood and morphine.

any medic in the area who needs to resupply?

(edit says: 'in the area' means not entirely on the edge of the map. if you're a bit farther away, we can meet halfway)

Edited by e47

Hi, I'm stuck in Vybar with a broken leg - due to a zombie whacking me after walking through a wall behind me. Would really appreciate help if anyone near. You can have any of my gear I have on me. I dont have any high end gear, just the usual. Steam name is Oceanchief.

Need someone to bandage me at Kamenka possibly hit me with epi-pen, I lost connection to the server I was on while bleeding at 10000 blood and reconnected and when I came back I was standing but with the passed out symbol. Can anyone help me out?

Well thanks to MikealM I'm not completely fixed up, he was brilliant risked getting chases by 5+ horde just to get to me.

From there we both made an effort to kill the remainder, after he patched up my bleeding and dragged my body away from the entrance so i wasn't hit, he got hit and was bleeding really bad so i batched him up (extremely ironic).

After that he gave me a large amount of gear including a silence MP5 with mags ect and a great bag to set me of. To be perfectly honest i can't put how brilliant he was in here without going on four around four+ paragraphs he can have all my beans!

Extremely good and more than deserving of the praise.

Even found me a map thank god!

• Like 1

Need someone to bandage me at Kamenka possibly hit me with epi-pen, I lost connection to the server I was on while bleeding at 10000 blood and reconnected and when I came back I was standing but with the passed out symbol. Can anyone help me out?

Add me on Steam and then message me there.

Joe

whats your steam name?

[TMW] Joe Shaw ... sorry, changed my sig and forgot.

Joe