Vielleicht! ;)

If anyone would like to see some pics i'll link to them below:

http://cloud-2.steam...BFD93E0FF15C6B/

http://cloud.steampo...EB97D1474942F4/

http://cloud-2.steam...0092F8AAA955F1/

:D

Good times rolling in style.

Anybody needs help give me a shout on steam :thumbsup:

You mean I'm missing out on some hot medic-van action?

• Like 2

Knocked out and bleeding in Stary supermarket. Need urgent medical aid. Ben said it's too risky with the new ambulance and I agree lol/ Hope another medic is close.

Knocked out and bleeding in Stary supermarket. Need urgent medical aid. Ben said it's too risky with the new ambulance and I agree lol/ Hope another medic is close.

Your best bet is to wait for nightfall before a medic comes and usually he will only go when its pitch black and has body guards :/

I'm at the NW airfield at the moment, but can get to Stary fairly quick.

Add me on steam : Snortan

can you help me i have a broken leg and dont have any morphine (the closest hospital is ten km away) my skype is octawus plz contact me for position

Edited by drekan

Available now. PM me, if you need medical help. Current location: Berezino

I won't do requests, that are too far away - currently only North-East area (no Cherno/Electro/NW Airfield).

I don't have any antibiotics now, thou I could look in Berezino for some, if you're near and you need some.

If you post a reqest, please state your:

current location

your health status

• Like 2

I don't need assistance, but I just wanted to send out a "Thank you" to all of the medics here. You guys are great!

As I sit here at work today doing the "watching the clock" thing (I'm sure it's ticking backwards!) I realise all I want to do is hit the beer store and get into DayZ for some Medic action. A couple things came to mind.

Firstly, I was wondering (I get paid sick days after all) if I should fake a cough and go home early to do the aforementioned? LOL. No I can't do that. So cya around 7pm EST... :D

The other thing is I am having a moral dilema and would like the input of my fellow Medics. Before becoming a Medic I fancied myself the Bane of Bandits. I hate everything they stand for. There are other ways to survive than killing innocents and/or griefing players for teh sake of PvP. Sure the role of banditry fits within the mold of a post apocolyptic world. But the senseless sniping around cities and airfields etc just for the sake of it is kinda like "gaming-the-game" which, AFAIK, is NOT what Rocket had in mind when making this "simulator".

Anyways, I used to enjoy hunting bandits. When they took the bandit skin out it made things much harder. Luckily the several people I've killed have all been Bandit and I remain clean with 0 murders :thumbsup: . But a few times now I have gone to medic someone and they have the ominous "bandit heartbeat". Yes, I questioned them on that, and even went so far as to ask why would I heal a bandit so he can run to the nearest bush and snipe again? Luckily for me the few times this has happened the players did not visually "appear" to be bandits (ie they didn;t have the atypical bandit gear visable etc) and all offered good/plausible explanations as to why they had a couple murders under their belts. And the fact they followed my instructions (designed for my safety) when we met up to a T

To be clear, I have never refused medic aid to anyone that I took the time to meet up with. But that leads me to my dilema....

There may come a day when some anonymous name asks for aid on this thread. He'll be just north of Stary. I'll arrive and he'll (typically speaking) be wearing a guillie suit, holding a sniper rifle, and be on a hill over looking military camp at Stary. I'll shat a brick and when I approach him he'll have heart beats. I'll ask him what's up with that and he'll say some BS to the effect of "Oh nothing man, I was just hanging out". Whatever...

Upfront and honest, I will have a hard time healing a guy like this, in fact I will have a hard time NOT putting 2 between his eyes. That's how I roll.

Discuss.

• Like 2

I just got helped by TMW, the medic scared the shit out of me in the process. in the dark I looked to my right as a person in a ghillesuit with a hachet over me. I was telling myself inside if thats not the medic then I am screwed. after I was patched up I offered my spare weapon but did not take it.

I am going to say here what I said to the medic.

Though I do not want to be a medic I would like to be a bodyguard of sorts. I asked how I could start as one and earn to be trusted by the medics so I can help guard or give them gear they need.

There may come a day when some anonymous name asks for aid on this thread. He'll be just north of Stary. I'll arrive and he'll (typically speaking) be wearing a guillie suit, holding a sniper rifle, and be on a hill over looking military camp at Stary. I'll shat a brick and when I approach him he'll have heart beats. I'll ask him what's up with that and he'll say some BS to the effect of "Oh nothing man, I was just hanging out". Whatever...

Thats funny I though was south of Stary but I came from north of stary sobor, by the time I posted this I was patched up several minutes ago.

minus the heartbeats of a bandit I did not murder anyone or had a ghillie suit...

Edited by strazyplus

I also need help, I have a broken leg and no morphine on the outskirts of cherno.... PM me please!!!

PM'd you mate :)

I personally have 3 murders, and 4 bandit kills.

1. Random guy shooting at me.

2. Random guy shooting at me.

3. Another random guy shooting at me.

You can't trust anybody apparently.

I loot. It's all I do. I try to avoid people as much as possible.

There's an extremely thin line between friend and foe, but usually it's just a ghillie suit away.

• Like 1

Big thanks to Snortan for the help. Got me back up from being knocked out, fixed my broken bones, and healed me all up. Much appreciated Snortan and all other white list medics. Making it a little easier for survivors in Chernarus :)

• Like 1

As I sit here at work today doing the "watching the clock" thing (I'm sure it's ticking backwards!) I realise all I want to do is hit the beer store and get into DayZ for some Medic action. A couple things came to mind.

Firstly, I was wondering (I get paid sick days after all) if I should fake a cough and go home early to do the aforementioned? LOL. No I can't do that. So cya around 7pm EST... :D

The other thing is I am having a moral dilema and would like the input of my fellow Medics. Before becoming a Medic I fancied myself the Bane of Bandits. I hate everything they stand for. There are other ways to survive than killing innocents and/or griefing players for teh sake of PvP. Sure the role of banditry fits within the mold of a post apocolyptic world. But the senseless sniping around cities and airfields etc just for the sake of it is kinda like "gaming-the-game" which, AFAIK, is NOT what Rocket had in mind when making this "simulator".

Anyways, I used to enjoy hunting bandits. When they took the bandit skin out it made things much harder. Luckily the several people I've killed have all been Bandit and I remain clean with 0 murders :thumbsup: . But a few times now I have gone to medic someone and they have the ominous "bandit heartbeat". Yes, I questioned them on that, and even went so far as to ask why would I heal a bandit so he can run to the nearest bush and snipe again? Luckily for me the few times this has happened the players did not visually "appear" to be bandits (ie they didn;t have the atypical bandit gear visable etc) and all offered good/plausible explanations as to why they had a couple murders under their belts. And the fact they followed my instructions (designed for my safety) when we met up to a T

To be clear, I have never refused medic aid to anyone that I took the time to meet up with. But that leads me to my dilema....

Upfront and honest, I will have a hard time healing a guy like this, in fact I will have a hard time NOT putting 2 between his eyes. That's how I roll.

Discuss.

I'm pretty similar. As a former sniper-bandit with a roaming band of asshole killers, I feel hypocritical denying them help. So I help them. I heal them, and I leave them. I don't hang around and help them like I do normal patients. And, rocket help you, if I see you sniping or otherwise banditing around while I'm not contracted to heal you, I may kill you. Maybe I'll just put a half dozen bullets in you and leave.

Yes, I have a cruel side. The worst thing I've ever done was to the man that killed the only patient I've ever lost. I snuck up to him with my Ghillie and M4A1 CCO SD and put a half dozen rounds into him. He fell unconscious, but he couldn't die. I didn't let him. I bandaged him, transfused him, and waited. When he regained consciousness, I muttered something I'd rather not repeat here over direct coms. Then I shot him again. This time, I left him to bleed out atop that tower in Elektro. I went to the hospital, regained my supplies, and left town after a kill message popped up. Having rangefinders with nightvision, I made sure to visually confirm his death. I do respect that he faced his death with courage. Most probably would have just disconnected. Maybe he'd have come here for help and I'd be forced to heal him. But he didn't.

So yeah, I fully understand your hesitation when having to heal bandits. I've never shirked a patient who asked me for help, nor do I intend to. But I've been tempted. I try to help everyone I meet, unless they're an obvious bandit. Honestly, I've never even noticed the heartbeats. I'm sure they're there, I just never really paid attention to them. I forgot they were added in. If you're laying atop a building in cherno/elektro/north of stary with a sniper rifle (or TWO, in the case of the man I tortured and killed) I'll come for you. I won't be nice.

• Like 3

Still need assistance outside of Cherno.

Ran by the construction building on a low pop. server.

Catch a shot to the chest.

I drop down prone.

Return with 1 shot from my ol' Lee'ski.

Head shot.

I bandage myself, eat some meat.

Log out to switch to a smaller server.

Log back in to get the unconscious glitch.

10k blood, all good.

I go AFK for a minute, come back to zombies eating my face.

My face when I only have 5k blood.

My face when I'm bleeding out.

I have no face.

Zombies ate it.

Tried to wait it out, started to get whaled on by zombies.

I've got the blood bag and bandage. Just need the help. :/

I've been stuck here for two days.. Almost wishing death upon my character just to get back in the saddle.

I'm in Priyo, glad to help out.

edit: PM sent, my steamid is Ud4k, lemme know.

Edited by Udak
  • Like 1

All my friends like to go out and kill other players and I love servers when they are dark and low population. I have not seen everything that dayz has to offer yet so I rather not hunt players. but I have my few I murdered because they snuck up on me and I just blasted them or they kept coming towards me armed and I had to open fire. but I also let many live :)

I also may of let a bandit live as well. as I approched a airfield on the coast I heard gunshots I found a dead body with a hachet. moments later I hear footsteps I shout out whos there. he said friendly and I countered asking did you kill this guy. and he said yes.so I said I'd like to be friendly and asked where he was. eh told me but was nervous to. when he did I went the oppsite direction and left them alone :)

then 60 meters out I heard more gunshots behind me.

I just got helped by TMW, the medic scared the shit out of me in the process. in the dark I looked to my right as a person in a ghillesuit with a hachet over me. I was telling myself inside if thats not the medic then I am screwed. after I was patched up I offered my spare weapon but did not take it

That hatchet is only being used for medical procedures, honestly ... not sure how reassuring that is though :D

• Like 3

Need help, currently on on outskirts of Cherno near crane, Help please, i had fallen off building broke leg and need blood. send me a pm :D pleeease!

Im currently at Krasnostav, if anybody is out here somewhere, please come and save me.I need epipen and bloodbag.You will be given a gift if you help me.

// nvm guys im dead....

Edited by Moonwalker

I'm stuck in the convenience store in Zelenogorsk with a broken leg, and wouldnt greatly appreciate it if anyone could come and help me out. My SteamID is dogmaster_uk. Before I found this thread I thought I was royally screwed - I was lucky enough to survive the zombie attack with the supplies to crawl into the store and patch the worst of it up, but couldn't get anywhere!

Also, this sounds like a great idea and a lot of fun. I'm new to the game, but an experienced gamer overall and I'd be very interested in joining you guys providing medical support! How would I go about doing that?

Ok, please, i need the help of this group.

Me and my friend were scavenging for supplies in Povlovo (he spawned in Kamenka). Then, we decided to go to Zeleno, but badly for us, a stupid bandit/CoD Kid shoot an arrow to the head of my friend. Then i was shoot in the leg, but i managed to kill that stupid bandit. Hoping only a slow death, i resumed my march to Zelenogorsk. I, now, need your help desperately. Please, any good medic can save me? I will donate 1 can of something, because, while i am low on supplies, i will spare some with a good soul. Add me on steam for our safety or pm me

http://steamcommunit...61198001602135/

PD: I am spanish. I can write/read english but i have some troubles with oral vocabulary

Trout my friend I know we've discussed the topic of healing bandits and frankly I try to follow the rule followed by real medics for decades in most countries. You are a healer and you heal the patients that come to you regardless of race, creed, color, uniform or lack thereof. It's not our job to judge.

Now if it's not a patient ... that's up to you. As for me, I killed once in this game early on because he was stalking me and I got the drop on him. I have no interest in doing that again so I do whatever I can to avoid that situation. If it happens again ... I'll probably defend myself, but I won't like it much.

Luckily it shouldn't come up because (1) I really suck at the combat part of this game and (2) I have virtually no situational awareness so the chances of me getting a drop on anything other than a pig are slim and none. :D

Joe

Edited by Joe Shaw

Easily one of the most harrowing experiences in my limited career as a medic thus far. Got him his bandages at less than 500 blood!

• Like 2

I'm stuck in the convenience store in Zelenogorsk with a broken leg, and wouldnt greatly appreciate it if anyone could come and help me out. My SteamID is dogmaster_uk. Before I found this thread I thought I was royally screwed - I was lucky enough to survive the zombie attack with the supplies to crawl into the store and patch the worst of it up, but couldn't get anywhere!

Also, this sounds like a great idea and a lot of fun. I'm new to the game, but an experienced gamer overall and I'd be very interested in joining you guys providing medical support! How would I go about doing that?

I'm in East cherno right now, but am willing to head west to pavlovo and zeleno. I tried looking up dogmaster_uk but couldn't find you on steam. My steamid is in my profile on this forum (seeing as how it's not my username, ud4k, like I thought it would be).

Just saved my life with 257 blood to spare. Literally 3-sec's and I was dead.

Thanks a ton Udak!

• Like 1