Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

Can anyone help with antibiotics? Outside Berezino currently.

If I deliver antibiotics to Berezino, will you go into the city and get me a ton of morphine from the hospital?

I usually don't ask for stuff like this, but the need is dire and I get a graphical error that prevents me from entering Berezino.

Alright, I'm going North-east first. I'll try to fix two broken bones, deliver some antibiotics, and then brave the city for morphine. Lend my bike speed!

I'll gladly trade morphine for antibiotics. Let me go get the morphine first and will then PM you to meet?

I'll gladly trade morphine for antibiotics. Let me go get the morphine first and will then PM you to meet?

That'd be great. I'll be there in about 20 minutes, give or take. I'm making a stop to heal someone else on the way, then I'll meet you near Berezino. Thanks!

In one of the baracks at NW airfield. Can give exact location in PM. I need blood badly, down to 4.5K. PM me if you can help.

*SIGH* Never mind, asshole bandit got me. Came in, I fired and missed, he said he was friendly, I apologized and let him show himself. He took out a zombie and started talking to me, THEN BAM... shot me up with he silenced M4.

Edited by Quikill87

In Stary Sobor with a broken bone from an horrific zombie spawning incident, in need of some Morphine so I can get on my way. Anyone willing to lend a friendly person a helping hand?

Edited by WaddupBrah

In Stary Sobor with a broken bone from an horrific zombie spawning incident, in need of some Morphine so I can get on my way. Anyone willing to lend a friendly person a helping hand?

I will get to you next, after I drop some antibiotics off.

Lots of broken bones tonight. I ran out of morphine very fast. Restocking in a moment though.

• Like 1

I will get to you next, after I drop some antibiotics off.

Lots of broken bones tonight. I ran out of morphine very fast. Restocking in a moment though.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye on my PMs and this thread, just lemme know what server you want me on and when.

Stuck in Stary Sabor, 2200 blood, would anyone be willing to give me a blood transfusion?

If you want I can give you a morphine or epi-pen.

h8ijj.png

Thank you

Stuck in Stary Sabor, 2200 blood, would anyone be willing to give me a blood transfusion?

If you want I can give you a morphine or epi-pen.

Thank you

I'm almost to Stary. I can help. Send me a PM and we'll arange it.

• Like 1

Ladle was supposed to give me antibiotics but i was running a tad late and he's currently offline so is there anyone else who can deliver antibiotics to me at the cherno hospital?

Ladle was supposed to give me antibiotics but i was running a tad late and he's currently offline so is there anyone else who can deliver antibiotics to me at the cherno hospital?

I'm sorry Flipper. He gave them to me to give to you, but the server ate them after the trade. They vanished from my pack :(

T.T

edit: i guess i shall trek on without, and with this infernal disease flowing through my blood. Maybe i'll get lucky, log on, check the boxes, and fine some. If not, may a bandit bring a swift death to me.

Edited by Flipper

What a fantastic idea, a full-time medical corps! Too bad I play on German servers, but I'm hoping this kind of thinking will spread across the community. I really like the idea of setting up some kind of safe zone, but until base-building gets introduced that's gonna be hard to pull off effectively. A paramilitary police force might be useful tho. Anyway I'm drifting here, keep up the good work Doc :)

Any medics around the center of Chernarus? Im in Kumyrna with under 1k blood. Need help badly. No fire to cook meat...

I am ready to get back online, but I need to get all new supplies. Back on the beach after a bloody bandit camped my spawn point.

I am inside of Cherno ready to assist people. I will move out soon so respond fast if you need help.

Never mind. I was helping some people and they seemed nice but then I pulled out my M9SD and they asked me where I got it then shot me QQ

• Like 2

What a fantastic idea, a full-time medical corps! Too bad I play on German servers, but I'm hoping this kind of thinking will spread across the community. I really like the idea of setting up some kind of safe zone, but until base-building gets introduced that's gonna be hard to pull off effectively. A paramilitary police force might be useful tho. Anyway I'm drifting here, keep up the good work Doc :)

As far as I know, we hit any server any where any time :) Hälfte meines Jobs sind auf deutschen Servern!

Any medics around the center of Chernarus? Im in Kumyrna with under 1k blood. Need help badly. No fire to cook meat...

I'll be there in a moment if that's near Stary. I don't see it on the map. PM me your location.

• Like 1

Never mind. I was helping some people and they seemed nice but then I pulled out my M9SD and they asked me where I got it then shot me QQ

I've never heard of a patient betraying his medic. What were their names? I'd like to know so that I can avoid helping them.

Thanks a million to Askar for hooking me up with Antibiotics. He is worth his weight in beans!

Askar couldn't have been any more helpful, travelled to Stary for me, fixed my broken leg and saved my bacon. Thanks a lot man!