Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

After Action Report:

Askar made it to Elektro in record time and patched me right up before heading out to his next patient. Great guy!

Available near Elektro now, range once again includes the entire map, I have transport.

PM me if you need assistance, especially along the southern coast.

Available near Elektro now, range once again includes the entire map, I have transport.

PM me if you need assistance, especially along the southern coast.

I just sent you a PM.

EDIT: As requested by Askar if any other medics are in the Kabanino area please let me know. I have a broken leg.

Edited by Warsinger

I could use a hand on a hill above the road between Novy Sobor and Guglovo near the road the branches off, I was doing somewhat well on my own for a while at just 4k but a raid on a barn went horribly wrong and now I'm at about 1700 blood and a broken leg. Anyone around my location

My kingdom for a HATCHET!

I could use a hand on a hill above the road between Novy Sobor and Guglovo near the road the branches off, I was doing somewhat well on my own for a while at just 4k but a raid on a barn went horribly wrong and now I'm at about 1700 blood and a broken leg. Anyone around my location

My kingdom for a HATCHET!

Honestly, you're the fifth person I've seen with a broken leg at that barn posting here. You guys need to stay the heck away from that place!

Hello survivors and medics. I'm held up in a barn just north Kabanino/South of NW AF. I have a broken leg and no morphine!!! If anyone can give me a hand please let me know.

Steam: moret27

Hi, if you're still in need of assistance, I can help. I've added you on Steam (bombadil2011).

I'm just south of Berezino in a field with under 650 blood, no broken bones though. If anyone is in the area and willing to lend a hand I'd really appreciate it.

Honestly, you're the fifth person I've seen with a broken leg at that barn posting here. You guys need to stay the heck away from that place!

I can add 2 patients to that list.

That is one mean barn!

• Like 1

Hey Flipper I found you some antibiotics. I'm in the northwest hospital in cherno

Just a heads up, if Flipper isn't around right now and you still want to donate I'll be operating in Cherno for a little while longer.

Just a heads up, if Flipper isn't around right now and you still want to donate I'll be operating in Cherno for a little while longer.

That'd be great actually because 'll be leaving soon and might not be around to help later...

Hah, yeah I've been making my way south since spawning in Novy, and my biggest trouble has happened there, at least I know now and knowing is half the battle.

Could really use a blood transfusion, if possible. I have antibiotics for the doc that can help me. Sadly I am all the way up at Grishino with less than 4k blood so it is very hard to get around lol.

Still waiting with 2200 blood in NE big military tent in Stary Sobor. My Steam is Killer 110. Please hurry as I keep on passing out.

Edited by Killer110

225 blood, broken leg in zelenogorsk. The situation seems dire, if anyone could give me a hand that`d be great =___=

I'm in need of medical assistance, I am bleeding and have 2000 blood. I have no bandages or blood bags. I am In the trees North East of Novy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

225 blood, broken leg in zelenogorsk. The situation seems dire, if anyone could give me a hand that`d be great =___=

On my way, give me some time though.

Thanks alot to EvilSWAT for all the help really nice guy.

• Like 1

I could try crawling to cactus to make it a two-fer-one?

I'm in need of medical assistance, I am bleeding and have 2000 blood. I have no bandages or blood bags. I am In the trees North East of Novy. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'll come for you two. I'll start a PM when I'm in the area.

• Like 1

I was running low on blood so I made a run at some Medical Tents near Cherno. I managed to make off with some blood transfusion kits and other medical supplies but I have no way of applying them. For the time being I hid out near the factories waiting for someone I can trust. I would be more than willing to hand over the supplies in exchange for treatment.