Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

^ But instead of south area NW area

Edited by MaldorLevr

I can't thank Askar enough for his patience and help, I was a dead man without him, but now I at least have a chance to live.

The sex Dr. is in! bring it on! Now accepting... martini's, nurses and and patients! in that order.

Add me on steam

jUST REFRESHING THIS. i'VE GOT COCKTAILS TO GO AROUND. sEEMS THERES MORE MEDICS THAN PATIRNTS!

wAY TO GO dR. wASTELAND!

SORRY CAPS

Thanks Askar but Combat Cactus warped in and healed me right up. I was really pretty nervous, every player contact i have had in the last week has been hostile, but he came in and was quite the hero.

Thanks Askar but Combat Cactus warped in and healed me right up. I was really pretty nervous, every player contact i have had in the last week has been hostile, but he came in and was quite the hero.

Glad to hear it!

You can trust pretty much anyone in this thread for help, especially if they're on the white list or are members of TMW.

I healed you by proxy I suppose, since I saved Cactus a while ago ;)

Hey guys, just logged into a server and as i was walking around cherno and was somehow teleported to the NW Airfield and sniped, somehow managed to survive by bandaging myself and aborting the hacked server on 19 blood, is there anyone operating around there. Either contact me on skype:in signature or on steam:Wienold, Let me know thanks guys!

Big vouch for Snortan came up here in the middle of the airstrip to patch me up, thanks bro!

Is there any medics stationed in Cherno? I need a blood transfusion, But I don't have any allies to do so, And i'm still kinda new to these forums

Is there any medics stationed in Cherno? I need a blood transfusion, But I don't have any allies to do so, And i'm still kinda new to these forums

I'm in Cherno, though I'm trying to find a low pop server so I don't die so soon after collecting my new batch of supplies.

Stranded outside Zeleno. Need a bandage and transfusion, I can supply my own blood, or at least replace what is given.

ErwinVonRommel - Steam

Shazbott1540 - Skype

Anyone able to assist 2 broken bones between Vybor and Lapatino?

Steam - Sytus

Edited by Jaxus

Stuck with a broken leg in a barn just northwest Green Mountain by Pass Sosnovy. Can any doctor provide assistance?

Nix that. There was someone standing at my spawn watching my position when I loaded into a server. YOU ARE DEAD et all. Arseholes. I need to raid new supplies before I can help anyone.

I'm closer than that, I'm already right outside Cherno for when he logs back on. Message me when you get on, Studio, I'm the Stevie that just added you on Steam.

Thanks Steve, saved my butt from that lanky cold.

Meine Güte, I leave for 30 minutes and there's suddenly a huge backlog.

Okay, I'm gonna try and help out here. I am currently just south of Novy Sobor, so anyone as far west as Stary Sobor, as far east as Gorka, as far south as Mogliveka, and as far north as Grishino PM me now with where you are and what you need. I'll start working my way around as much as I can. After I take care of this area, I will move wherever I have the most calls for help.

Forgot to mention that I have a bike, so travel times will be greatly reduced. Expect 20 minutes total per patient.

Edited by Askar

Meine Güte, I leave for 30 minutes and there's suddenly a huge backlog.

Okay, I'm gonna try and help out here. I am currently just south of Novy Sobor, so anyone as far west as Stary Sobor, as far east as Gorka, as far south as Mogliveka, and as far north as Grishino PM me now with where you are and what you need. I'll start working my way around as much as I can. After I take care of this area, I will move wherever I have the most calls for help.

Forgot to mention that I have a bike, so travel times will be greatly reduced. Expect 20 minutes total per patient.

I tried to PM you but it says your full, Im between Loptatino and Vybor

I've gotten no PMs thus far, so I'm expanding my range to the entire map. I'll head to whichever area I get the most PMs from. Don't count on me for help until I specifically reply to you saying that I'm coming, as I'm going to see where I'm needed most right now. Or if I'm needed at all :rolleyes:

Okay, my bad. PM log is open once more, feel free to send them.

I've gotten no PMs thus far, so I'm expanding my range to the entire map. I'll head to whichever area I get the most PMs from. Don't count on me for help until I specifically reply to you saying that I'm coming, as I'm going to see where I'm needed most right now. Or if I'm needed at all :rolleyes:

Your PM's are full, have 2 broken bones on NW side of map near airport.

Can anyone help with antibiotics? Outside Berezino currently.

MaldorLevr temporarily signing off... I died falling off of a building. I tried to press c to stand up but pressed v to vault instead...

So, I have 7 broken legs to fix. And 2 morphine. I may have to divert south and get some more morphine from a hospital. I will try to ascertain who is nearest to me and aid them first though. Sit tight folks.