Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I am not a whitelist medic but I would like to be. If anyone is willing to take the chance I am in the north and can help people out.

sent you a PM, im looking for assistance in the northwest oustide of Pustoshka

Doctor Ben is reporting for duty.

I'm currently up near Krastnostav but i'll be making my way down towards Zeleno to meet up with my team mate who will then be coming along on assists with me. Send me a PM or add me on Steam if your in need of help and are on my route down to Zeleno and i can help you out on the way :D

Zeleno is south of me at Pusto, im laying in the hills with broken legs, but it looks like it might be awhile before you are over this way

Zeleno is south of me at Pusto, im laying in the hills with broken legs, but it looks like it might be awhile before you are over this way

PM'd you buddy :thumbsup:

I'm still looking for morphine in the NW Airfield, if someone can get there, PM me on forum.

I'm playing Sins, then i will be online to help, PM me if your in the NE district and need help :)

Great game :)

I can also make myself available for aid. Anyone in the north-east who needs aid PM me. I'll need a transfusion myself, a rescue attempt got nasty last night.

[TMW] Stevie just came to my aid and offered all the help I could have asked for, thanks a lot for what you do - the TMW guys are awesome.

Taking patients anywhere. I'm at Berezino now but I'll be moving shortly, if noone else is able to reach you sooner I will head to you.

My bike wasn't stolen. Expanding my range to the entire map, although if you're on the western edge it will take up to 30 minutes for me to reach you.

Since no patients have responded yet, is anyone available to transfuse me? I can bike to you.

Edited by Askar

Medic is needing a medic. Add me on Steam and I will tell you more details. I am near Vybor.

Thanks Merino for fixing up my broken leg and giving me an extra morphine!

In big trouble up near NWAF. Down to to 3K health. If anyone is remotely near, I can meet away from the AF. Reply to this thread if you can help.

In big trouble up near NWAF. Down to to 3K health. If anyone is remotely near, I can meet away from the AF. Reply to this thread if you can help.

I may be able to help in a short while. Me and another medic will be rescuing each other in that region shortly. ;)

in need of some help, down to 1k blood after getting shot at :( inbetween topolka damn and the powerplant in elektro, if anyone could help let me know :)

I may be able to help in a short while. Me and another medic will be rescuing each other in that region shortly. ;)

Steam name?

Sexy nurse Trout is back on call! Booya! I'm in the north west area. Who needs some tender loving care? See my sig.

im taking patients again aswell anywhere on the map. we're mobile with a truck.

contact options are in the signature.

for anyone interested, im streaming the rescues.

twitch.tv/h4kkz

Edited by h4kkz

Medic available now, I can reach all corners of the map. Currently located at Vybor.

Mobile with a bike, stocked on all supplies except Antibiotics.

Looks like plenty of other medics are available right now, I'll return later.

Edited by Askar

Damn i wish i still had my car :/ i would love an ATV now :P

Well, it would seem I'm in a bit of trouble.

I'm currently just above 4k blood. I'm currently holed up in the Cherno fire station tower. I managed to crawl my way to the hospital with a broken bone and grab some morphine and I've been hitting the grocery store to try to gather up some food to help with the blood situation, but it's starting to get a bit too dangerous for my liking. Anyone care to give me a blood transfusion?

in need of some help, down to 1k blood after getting shot at :( inbetween topolka damn and the powerplant in elektro, if anyone could help let me know :)

Aandy, check your PM.

Joe

[TMW] Joe Shaw takes pleasure in announcing that his practice is open again after a short delay occasioned by unfriendly zeds around Pogorevka. I am currently practicing around Elecktro but will travel anywhere in the SW region ... within reason. I'd prefer not to get into high PVP areas as I've just now gotten my medic up to speed and able to help people. Blood and morphine available upon request, no antibiotics at present.

Joe

• Like 2

Well I got impatient and suicided via grenade in the airfield! :lol:

But when I started a new life, I got more stuff in the first half-hour than I did with the last life, and camo clothes too!

Yay! I definitely learned my lesson tho... :rolleyes:

Still in need of assistance, I should be available all day Sunday.Thanks in advance.

I am once again available to assist those in need anywhere on the map. I am currently stationed outside of Vybor, but I can reach any part of the map. I am mobile with a bicycle, so nowhere is too far for me to reach, just be prepared for a delay if you are exceptionally far from me.

I have all medical supplies in abundance except for antibiotics. PM me for assistance.