Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I do need medical assitance BUT i need something else aswell I need Morhpine and Blood But Due to a firefight my car is BADLY damaged i need 2 jerry cans engine parts and 2 wheels ive tried getting them myself but aftyer brealing 2 tires and a leg i cant do much please Help me

I don't think anyone can help you repair that car. We're medics after all, not pizza delivery boys or mechanics ;)

I don't think anyone can help you repair that car. We're medics after all, not pizza delivery boys or mechanics ;)

WE DON'T deliver pizza? Well what should I do with the two large cheese and sausages for the store in Cherno?

Joe

• Like 1

After doing a few medical runs myself, I've ran out of supplies. I've been hit by Zeds, and a nasty cough. I need antibiotics and some cooked food to replenish myself. If anyone could help, that would be great. I'm just inside of Cherno but, as I know most medic's won't operate there, I can meet north, towards Vysota.

lol Joe

I went for a trip up to the other side of the map today with James (whitelist medic) and it was going pretty well, stocked up on meds, had my ghillie, FAL, NVGs etc, running through the darkness from town to town, getting shot at in Stary from scoping out a small group in Berezino. Decided to hook up with Soul since we were in the area and alas, one doorway stood between us, one god damn death trap of a doorway!

Freshly spawned in Cherno, it was good to see the coast again :P ran around finding noob loot, met a cool survivor who seemed to be fed up with dying so we went on our own ways and I called it a night in some random house.

Hopefully I'll be able to find a bigger backpack tomorrow and stock up on meds before heading back up off the coast more towards the SW to help out.

• Like 1

Hey guys, just logged into a server and as i was walking around cherno and was somehow teleported to the NW Airfield and sniped, somehow managed to survive by bandaging myself and aborting the hacked server on 19 blood, is there anyone operating around there. Either contact me on skype:in signature or on steam:Wienold, Let me know thanks guys!

After doing a few medical runs myself, I've ran out of supplies. I've been hit by Zeds, and a nasty cough. I need antibiotics and some cooked food to replenish myself. If anyone could help, that would be great. I'm just inside of Cherno but, as I know most medic's won't operate there, I can meet north, towards Vysota.

Back, and I find I have 3 PMs and a fellow medic in need :rolleyes: Never enough rest!

I'll make my way to you Tiberius, it will be some time though. I've got to rendevous with my current patient first.

lol Joe

I went for a trip up to the other side of the map today with James (whitelist medic) and it was going pretty well, stocked up on meds, had my ghillie, FAL, NVGs etc, running through the darkness from town to town, getting shot at in Stary from scoping out a small group in Berezino. Decided to hook up with Soul since we were in the area and alas, one doorway stood between us, one god damn death trap of a doorway!

Freshly spawned in Cherno, it was good to see the coast again :P ran around finding noob loot, met a cool survivor who seemed to be fed up with dying so we went on our own ways and I called it a night in some random house.

Hopefully I'll be able to find a bigger backpack tomorrow and stock up on meds before heading back up off the coast more towards the SW to help out.

I know, after fretting about losing your character that finally has everything you need ... it's kind of refreshing in a goofy way to spawn on the coast and just not have to give a damn! Run for the store and see if you get lucky right? :D I ran into a player in the store in Cherno and there was an Alice pack that I could have used but ... I told him how to pick it up instead.

Joe

Add me on Steam, I have antiobiotics and a blood bag to help.

Add me on Steam, I have antiobiotics and a blood bag to help.

Where are you Stevie? I can be in Cherno in about 10 minutes if you're not close.

Back, and I find I have 3 PMs and a fellow medic in need :rolleyes: Never enough rest!

I'll make my way to you Tiberius, it will be some time though. I've got to rendevous with my current patient first.

Take your time, I've got to drive out to the store, and also get my mail and other assorted tasks done around the house. PM when your ready, or hit me up on Steam. Studio Tiberius is my name.

Edited by Studio Tiberius

I'm near Three Valleys by the barn and in need of medical assistance! Also, just any assistance at all... Much appreciated to anyone who helps!

Edited by coreyb

i can patch you up :) add me on steam: Soulshaper2

Thanks a lot man!

SoulShaper2 came and gave me a blood transfussion in Dolina. Offered some morphine as well.

I'm closer than that, I'm already right outside Cherno for when he logs back on. Message me when you get on, Studio, I'm the Stevie that just added you on Steam.

Can someone Help me? I need some medical assistance, i have a broken leg and just over 800bp i will be greatly apretiative to anyone that can help, im just outside of Electro. Steam - Sinlessmortal

Any north east medics on now?

Where exactly are you?

The sex Dr. is in! bring it on! Now accepting... martini's, nurses and and patients! in that order.

Add me on steam

Edited by Trout

Krasnostav airstrip with a broken leg

I'll go up there. Noone else is responding to my PMs. PM me or add me on steam (Askar). I'll be biking straight up there, give me 10 minutes.

I'll go up there. Noone else is responding to my PMs. PM me or add me on steam (Askar). I'll be biking straight up there, give me 10 minutes.

I'm literally at the airstrip right now, you don't need to ride up here if you don't want to.

If you have the supplies, feel free to take care of it!

I'm only just now starting my way there anyway, I got turned around on the wrong road in Mogilevka.

If anyone could help me hit the hospital in Berezino however, I'd appreciate it. Running low on supplies and I get a graphical error that leaves me blind in Berezino.

Offline for now, plenty of other medics popping up.

Edited by Askar

Belay that please, I'm going to be gone for forty five minutes, to an hour. Shoot you a Chat request on steam when I am back. (This post was done on mobile phone)

The Doctor is ready to save lives. Operating in the NW area.

If anyone needs help in the southern area of Chernarus, please add me on Steam, I'm helping a lot of people lately and I won't be reading this thread often. Thank you.