Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I'm near there, add me on Steam and I will assist you.

Used you forumname to add you on Steam, but seems your offline just now.

Btw I'm brb, dog needs to be let outside :D

Kudos to this fella Askar!

Saved me inside a Supermaket in Stary Sobor, had broken bones, bleeding (less than 3000 blood) and unconscious for around 2 minutes.

He patched me up, gave me a blood transfusion and painkillers.

Dragged me away from nearby zombies outside and killed couple whilst defending me because I still was passed out and he had no epi-pen.

Thank you!

im at the NW airstrip in like the 5th hanger away from the fire house i need blood and i all i have is raw meat but no fire so anyone that can help plz do

steam and skype id: natetwoan

Alright, I'm free again. I'm in the center of the map right now, I can assist anyone in the area.

I'm out of epi-pen and I only have one morphine left, but I am well stocked on everything else, including antibiotics.

• Like 1

MaldorLevr saved me when everyone else told me I had to wait a while. +1 for you!

I hope you get added to the whitelist.

askar im near lopatino needing food. i think we have someone near nw airfield but havnt got a reply from him.

Alright, I'm free again. I'm in the center of the map right now, I can assist anyone in the area.

I'm out of epi-pen and I only have one morphine left, but I am well stocked on everything else, including antibiotics.

do you need extra morphines?

Emptied a hospital stock pile last night

I'm currently close tou you as well ;)

Edited by GreasyMnky

i need some help just outside lopatino. im starving and at 3k blood. im in the medium value industrial building by the gas station on the se corner of town.

Hey I can help. Do you have a Steam acct. name or Teamspeak3?

do you need extra morphines?

Emptied a hospital stock pile last night

I'm currently close tou you as well ;)

Yeah, if you have a few to spare. Everyone's breaking their legs these days, it's all the rage.

I'm currently between Guglovo and Novy Sobor, if you can spare some tell me a server and a place and I'll get there :)

• Like 1

Yeah, if you have a few to spare. Everyone's breaking their legs these days, it's all the rage.

I'm currently between Guglovo and Novy Sobor, if you can spare some tell me a server and a place and I'll get there :)

PMed

Askar, I can take care of Lopatino and the NW airfield.

Thank you. I'm getting help requests from all four corners of the map! ;)

no offense bombadil but i need a trusted medic to get me due to the high value gear i have. thank you very much for offering though.

no offense bombadil but i need a trusted medic to get me due to the high value gear i have. thank you very much for offering though.

No worries, your call. Good luck!

im at the NW airstrip in like the 5th hanger away from the fire house i need blood and i all i have is raw meat but no fire so anyone that can help plz do

steam and skype id: natetwoan

Hi natetwoan, I'm heading for the NW airfield. Do you still require assistance? I added you to STEAM btw.

Edited by Bombadil

Stuck in the NWairfield in the fire department building with a broken leg due to a glitch on the staircase.

I don't have morfine on me and there isn't anything inside.

So I'm looking for assistance with a morfine shot, I can return the favor with a bloodbag.

I'm near there, add me on Steam and I will assist you.

Great assistance from Maldor, gave me a morfine shot and even bloodbagged me.

If I could I'd kiss the guy but maybe I would give him an illness and I don't have antibiotics in my backpack atm ;)

But once again, thanks to Maldor!

Hi,

i need a medic at the NW airfeald. Ich very very low on blood and im hiding in the firestartion. I got knocked out by a Zombie.

I realy hope somebody is able to help me.

Thanks

Have a broken leg in the medical tents by the airstrip, would appreciate any help although I don't have much to offer :(

is there any trusted medics or whitelisted in the NW area

I'm not trusted but I have 2 people who have said I helped them very well.

Here's one of them: dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/3910-need-medical-assistance-we-can-help/page__st__3140#entry476242

I am also within 2 minutes of the airfield.

ok maldor ive been waiting in total about 3 hours for a trusted medic to reply but it seems they are in short supply. ive sent you a pm

Im in need of blood badly im in the NE area Near North west Berenzeno can anyone help

Askar Said he isn't near can anyone help.?

Laterz Burt

im a Novice Medic can give medic supply's

Just PM me and i can give you my exact location

Edited by burtroid