Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I am closeby. will pm you. not white listed or anything, just a friendly chap

Rescued!

Legs healed, blood transfused, was right there where I needed him. Thanks!

Location Pik Kozlova mountain South side on a ledge i AM able to get down off the ledge but i choose not to because i can defend myself from bandits up here and am close to a rock to defend myself from bandits from behind.

condition Broken leg

Extra info: i will be online for the next 4 hours so PM me :D

if needed i can provide some cooked meat to the medic who heals me if he has low health.

Location Pik Kozlova mountain South side on a ledge i AM able to get down off the ledge but i choose not to because i can defend myself from bandits up here and am close to a rock to defend myself from bandits from behind.

condition Broken leg

Extra info: i will be online for the next 4 hours so PM me :D

if needed i can provide some cooked meat to the medic who heals me if he has low health.

getting supplies. will be back in a few

Need help in Stary. I'm at about 500 blood.

I'm currently in a building but nothing is broken so I can meet you outside the city if needed (though I can barely see since everything is gray).

I'd be terribly grateful if anyone is nearby and can assist!

Steam name: TexasHays

Help! In cherno in need of blood transfusion, have 3 blood bags. Server is JP1, someone please T_T

Edited by yuujin

Help! In cherno in need of blood transfusion, have 3 blood bags. Server is JP1, someone please T_T

just left cherno heading to kozlovka. can we meet up there?

Attempted rescue by

RaidenBrayden

He made it all the way to the NW airbase hangar for me, unfortunately a no good dirty pirate (eve speak) decided to pop me just as he arrived at the hangars. Kudos to the attempt, fast turnaround considering my location

Leg's still broken in barn NE of cherno, add xrsenal on steam or send me a message on forum

Once again these guys came through to help a wounded survivor, big thanks to the guys at

Rated M Gaming.

Edited by The Darkthrone

Hey I need a blood transfusion and I'm in cherno as well. What say you we help each other out?

Hey I need a blood transfusion and I'm in cherno as well. What say you we help each other out?

hey cool where are you? which server are you on?

just left cherno heading to kozlovka. can we meet up there?

gonna try and find butchermeat. thanks volli!

gonna try and find butchermeat. thanks volli!

I'm in the Cherno Supermarket currently. You said you were on JP1?

I'm in the Cherno Supermarket currently. You said you were on JP1?

yes i am in JP1, where should we meet?

Preferably the supermarket? I'm afraid to go out, got less than 2k blood so I cant see anything right now.

Preferably the supermarket? I'm afraid to go out, got less than 2k blood so I cant see anything right now.

ok i have about 3k now. im gonna try. whats your name in game?

Need help right outside of elktro, i have blood packs just need someone to apply them. I also have meat and matches i just need some firewood.

Skype xrededx

Thank you in advance

I need a blood transfusion and some morphine to repair my broken leg. I am at the Balota military camp. If anyone could give me assistance that would be much appreciated.

I hope you do realise that its SOS there. The medics that can help you are the ones coming out of Chernogorsk or the ones who deserve medal. You could always just respawn. Balota is not THAT far from the Bean Coast.

PSA:

Please keep communications of location, server, etc. to PMs or other means of communication. DO NOT SPAM THIS THREAD WITH 'Where you?' 'Grid 999 999' 'Red barn?' 'No, grey shack'

Edited by kalskirata
  • Like 1

Just got a blood transfusion and a broken leg mended by Bones McCoy, along with some extra Morphine for later. Thanks a lot, man!

• Like 1

Need blood transfusion, I have 3 bags of blood. so if you need one i can help too.

In server JP1, can anyone help?

VoLLi saved me from death by trekking towards my location near Elektro in the mountains and giving me morphine.

once again thank you VoLLi for saving me :)

• Like 1

Need help right outside of elktro, i have blood packs just need someone to apply them. I also have meat and matches i just need some firewood.

Skype xrededx

Thank you in advance

trying to get there...