Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

looking for a kind soul to apply a blood bag to me , i slightly north of cherno, i can see the town from where i sit, the east side

I'm west of Pustoshka and got a broken leg from a hacker? Idk I was crouched and out of no where I have a broken leg. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks.

Zurgle and Blackjim, i've sent you both pm's :)

Thanks again for the quick transfusion! :)

Outskirts of Elektro, broken leg and 6k blood. PM me and ill try to give a more exact location.

Possibility of a hostile player around. Shot up my friend and got my leg. I hit him once. But he ran off.

I am in the supermarket in Stary with 3000 blood. Pm if you can help me.

Im in need of med assestance, accdently tipped my ATV and when I went to bandage I was kicked from the game. Now my guy will be shock for 5 min and bleeding out. Im not far from the factory (the one near polana). Can anyone help?

Edited by andwii

I am in need of medical assistance. I have a broken bone and I am at about 4k blood. I am located near the high value barn just south west of Zelenogorsk. I am in server US 467 and my name is Epic Jerni. Please come help.

I'm sitting in the Air Control tower of Balota airfield and I'm at just under 4k blood, I don't need any morphine or painkillers. I can join any server. Thank you.

need some help. Near balota and need someone to apply bloodbag. i have one, just need a kind soul that wont gun me down. thanks

Steam is : Teashu

Edited by Frosty1

+BEN+ from the white list just helped me out majorly in the NW Airfield. Not only did he patch me up, he led me to a crash site and gave me morphine for my two buddies who are also in need of help. Thanks again!

+BEN+ from the white list just helped me out majorly in the NW Airfield. Not only did he patch me up, he led me to a crash site and gave me morphine for my two buddies who are also in need of help. Thanks again!

No problem mate, anytime. I hope you put that l85 to good use :)

• Like 2

hello to all doctors in this group, I have seen several comments on this post, all positive and reliable, congratulations because it is a happiness and tranquility have such people in DayZ, just had a doubt usually in which server they are ? I have no request for medical assistance, but often visit frequently Cherno, mostly by ammo and food, I can serve much by the food and ammo (and sometimes of bodyguard).

I am still very new at this and I am tired of being without a group. I always end up dead for 2 or 3 people for trying to be friendly with them. I would like to serve (as I said above) of bodyguard or things search assistance (usually in Cherno). Feel free to add me on Steam if you need such help (http://steamcommunity.com/id/Lauta/). but please, I want to be in your group to help, for example, if someone is afraid to go to Cherno for dying because of snipers, I can serve them as protection against them. I am well armed with a Lee Enfield, with much ammo, M1911, with much ammo, food, drinks, etc.. (add me to Steam for more information)

PD: sorry for my bad english LOL.

Edited by Lauta

Im in cherno and looking for other survivors to game with. I am friendly and have plenty of food. i am also able to supply meds if needed. message me to play.

Im in need of med assestance, accdently tipped my ATV and when I went to bandage I was kicked from the game. Now my guy will be shock for 5 min and bleeding out. Im not far from the factory (the one near polana). Can anyone help?

Was within 15 metres of Andwii when the server we were on rebooted, after rejoining I found myself on the beach near Kamenka. Won't make it back up to 070-095 (half a kilometre straight south of Polana) in time.

Anyone at all with a bandage near Polana/Dolina who can take over?

Edited by sya

Was within 15 metres of Andwii when the server we were on rebooted, after rejoining I found myself on the beach near Kamenka.

Anyone at all with a bandage near Polana/Dolina who can take over?

I may be able to help. Will probably take me about 20 mins to get there, i just want to log into my home server to check my tents are still there lol and grab some supplies and then i'll start making my way down.

Unless theres anyone closer who can get there quicker?

Still looking for a medic around Balota airfield, if you want to contact me on Skype my name is StevieMJH.

I may be able to help. Will probably take me about 20 mins to get there, i just want to log into my home server to check my tents are still there lol and grab some supplies and then i'll start making my way down.

Unless theres anyone closer who can get there quicker?

if no one else is I would majorly appreciate it.

Just added you on steam stevie but im way up north at the moment and it'll take me ages to get to you. There should be someone else closer who can help though, just give them a bit of time, they may already be in game helping someone else and havent had a chance to check the forums/PM's yet.

Aright, I'll be around Balota until I get a response somewhere. Thanks!

Edited by StevieMJH

who ever comes to help me my steam is andwii, it should show up as [DoBR]Tucker. I will be away for bout 5-10 min.

who ever comes to help me my steam is andwii, it should show up as [DoBR]Tucker. I will be away for bout 5-10 min.

Just added you on steam Andwii, im on way to your position now.

So one day i was walking down a road then "BAM" i was hit badly by what sounded like a DMR i was unconscious for a while. The only thing i saw was a bush getting up and walking away, I guess he thought i was dead. Then i was below 5k blood then I became conscious out of the blue and I looked around but i could hardly see and I saw a person standing next to me bandaging me and giving me all of his meds. His name was Maldor, He gave me his sidearm for protection and then left, Telling me to post here.