Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance? We can help.

I need blood badly. dont want to lose the loot Ive just acquired. first time in ghillie :)

im in the middle of Myshkino, at 019.079. so i dont know if thats northwest or southwest, but would love a transfusion. Unsure how to contact medics from the list, add as friend on steam? or just post on their steam profile wall?

steam is CrazyAirborne

NVM: I DONT NEED RESCUE ANYMORE.

Edited by CrazyAirborne

looking for a medic to apply a blood bag to me, i can walk and all that , last logged off in cherno inside the supermarket

are you still in need of help?

are you still in need of help?

yes still in search of

hey goes, in the balota airstrip and at 3.4k blood. I have a blood bag if someone would be so kind as to apply it to me. I can move out of the airstrip and meet you at a location of your choosing

I'll try to check the hospital for medical supplies and after it I'll be ready to help anybody near Elektro, so feel free to give me a call.

I have food and water just in case some need it as an emergency (I have painkillers and bandages as well).

Hey guys - any chance I could receive assistance in a while - I am actually about to go fishing for a while but I thought I would try here. I am in Devil's Castle on the ground floor with a broken leg after falling off whilst being chased by a zed. Kinda stupid I know, but hey that's me :) Blood is around 1.5k I think :/

You still in need of assistance Tolgrim? I've just left Berezino hospital with a bag full of supplies so i could make my way to devils castle if you want?

You still in need of assistance Tolgrim? I've just left Berezino hospital with a bag full of supplies so i could make my way to devils castle if you want?

I'm just outside of berezino too... got wheels if you're lazy to walk like myself. :S

well, for the 3rd time in 3 days i am in need of a morphine injection. i have somehow developed severe osteoporosis...

Trout saved me last night in Komarovo. after he patched me up i walked 200 yards into an industrial building. while trying to walk on the metal catwalk i got stuck on a corner. i just kept trying to move forward and fell over with a broken leg..........

i'm at 35, 131 on the first floor of the multi story industrial building. it is located at a dead-end line of railroad tracks just up from the beach.

my goal is to eventually find a 24 slot pack, make it to a hospital, and fill it with morphine injections...

well, for the 3rd time in 3 days i am in need of a morphine injection. i have somehow developed severe osteoporosis...

Trout saved me last night in Komarovo. after he patched me up i walked 200 yards into an industrial building. while trying to walk on the metal catwalk i got stuck on a corner. i just kept trying to move forward and fell over with a broken leg..........

i'm at 35, 131 on the first floor of the multi story industrial building. it is located at a dead-end line of railroad tracks just up from the beach.

my goal is to eventually find a 24 slot pack, make it to a hospital, and fill it with morphine injections...

contact info in posts would be nice! :P

contact info in posts would be nice! :P

sorry, the previous 2 times i fell and broke my hip i got a PM requesting contact info.

Steam - SnakeEyes

PSA: Keep it to PMs please.

Also, does anyone know if the recent patch released by BIS changes anything and/or requires the reinstallation of recent ARMA 2 beta patch? PM me please re this :)

Edited by kalskirata

Hey, could use a spot of help if this is a real thing

Steam: fps_malice

I just got help from Trooper. Really nice guy. Came to me, gave me the transfusion, and then we had to fight off a small horde of zombies as they leaked into our location. Thank you all very much.

• Like 1

Alrighty, I'm in the Green Mountain area, need a morphine fix. Damn tree stands

Sorry to bother anyone but I'm kinda dead in the water here with my poor broken legs, lol. Any chance I might get some assistance? I tried to help myself by crawling for very literally an hour to try and find some morphine at Green Mountain.... now I am just pretending to be dead, haha

I need medical attention DESPERATLEY right now. Please PM me or otherwise contact me on skype (fef-joshua) for more details. This is an emergancy, I have all the supplies needed, I just need someone to apply the blood pack.

I need medical help please! I have a broken leg I belive, and cannot walk. If someone could help, please contact me. Steam: Exoyo. I am in the fire statio/station house in Elektro!

Edited by Exoyo

I need medical attention DESPERATLEY right now. Please PM me or otherwise contact me on skype (fef-joshua) for more details. This is an emergancy, I have all the supplies needed, I just need someone to apply the blood pack.

You need to post your location.

Need help if any trusted medics are around Cherno, need blood, I have blood pack, please PM me, thanks.